2N Sasan Gir, 2N Diu
2N Sassan Gir, 2N Diu, Breakfast ,All Meals @ Sasangir, Transfers & Tours on Pvt Vehicle
Gujarat Tourism has something to offer for everyone from young to old everyone can enjoy their stay in Gujarat.Gujarat tourism has fabulous attractions to offer It includes wildlife sanctuaries,White Rann of kutch, Beaches, Temples, Hill Stations, Fairs and Festivals, Archeological and Heritage sites, fascinating handicrafts, Mouthwatering cuisine and colourful culture of the people of Gujarat.This Gujarat package combines culture, history, adventure and relaxation to ensure you spend a memorable holiday.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01: Ahmedabad – Sasangir (380km/8hrs)
oday, proceed to Sasangir. Sasangir, is the home of the Asiatic Lion. In the afternoon Visit Gir Interpretation Zone at Devaliya. Crocodile breeding farm, Gir Information centre. Watch movie on lion at Gir Information centre in the evening. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Sasangir
Today, enjoy the morning and evening game drives in Gir National Park. A tapestry of dry deciduous forests, acacia scrub and grassland, fed by rivers and reservoirs. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Option tour for Somnath Excursion:
Today after breakfast day excursion for Somnath visit Balka Tirth, Triveni Ghat & Somnath Temple than return to Sasangir Overnight stay at Resort.
Day 03: Sasangir – Diu (100km/2hrs)
Today, Proceed to beach town Diu. The day is at leisure to laze and relax on the beach. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Diu
The morning is at leisure to enjoy the wide variety of water sports facilities available at Nagoa Beach. Later, visit St. Paul's Church, Diu Museum and Diu Fort. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05: Diu – Ahmedabad
Today, proceed to your home town.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process ofconfirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment .
1. Welcome drink on Arrival (Non-Alcoholic)
2. Transfer & S/seeing by AC Pvt Car as per the Itinerary.
3. 2N Stay in Sasangir
4. 2N Stay in Diu
5 Daily buffet/fixed Menu breakfast in hotel.
6. Dinner at Sassan Gir
7. Tea/Coffee maker In the Room
8.Complimentary water bottle.
10. All Taxes
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late CheckOut/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance,Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time to Visit
Gujarat has a tropical climate with hot summers and cold winters. The summer months are from April to June with temperatures ranging from 27ºC to 42ºC. Winters are better with a temperature variance of 14ºC to 29ºC. Monsoon touches the state in June and remain here till September.
CODE: PA041019 -MGT