2N Hanoi, 1N Halong, 2N Hoi An, 3N Ho Chi Minh City, 2N Siem Reap
2N Hanoi, 1N Cruise Halong, 2N Hoi An, 3N Ho Chi Minh City, 2N Siem Reap with Meals
Vietnam is a Southeast Asian country on the South China Sea known for its beaches, rivers, Buddhist pagodas and bustling cities. Hanoi, the capital, pays homage to the nations iconic Communist-era leader, Ho Chi Minh, via a huge marble mausoleum. Cambodia is a Southeast Asian nation & is famous for the Angkor Wat temple. ... The most famous legacy of that Empire is still easily Cambodia's most famous attraction: the remarkable Angkor Wat. The Khmer Rouge, one of the most brutal regimes in history,
Tentative Tour Plan:
DAY 01: HANOI ARRIVAL (-)
Welcome to Vietnam! Upon arrival in Hanoi, you will be picked up (no guide) from the airport and transferred to a hotel. The rest of the day is yours to explore this fascinating city and its bustling streets. Overnight in Hanoi. Meal: No Meals.
DAY 02: HANOI – CITY TOUR (B/L/D)
Depart your hotel to visit the Ho Chi Minh Complex (Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh Museum and One pillar pagoda) and the Tran Quoc Pagoda. Continue to the Temple of Literature, the first University in Vietnam dating back to the 16th century.
In the afternoon, enjoy a cyclo tour through the Old Quarter will provide another fascinating insight into the character and history of the city, before moving on to Dong Xuan Market with its bustling stalls and brisk trading of day-to-day local goods. Finish the day with a traditional water puppet show. Overnight in Hanoi. Meal: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
DAY 03: HANOI – HALONG BAY (B/L/D)
This morning we will depart (shuttle bus by cruise company) for Halong Bay, one of the most stunning natural wonders of Vietnam. After breakfast at our hotel in Hanoi we will be heading out to Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Around 12:00, we arrive at your jetty in Halong City towards noon and proceed with check-in formalities. After your welcome onboard, a lunch will be served while cruising towards the bay itself. In the afternoon, enjoy some visits and/or activities (depending on each boat’s itinerary) or just spend some time relaxing on board. Towards the end of the day the boat sets anchor for the night among the karst formations. Dinner is served on board. Overnight on boat in Halong Bay. Meal: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
DAY 04: HALONG BAY – HANOI – FLY TO DANANG (B/BRUNCH)
Enjoy your fresh morning in the middle of the bay, the sun rises on Halong in the morning and breakfast is served (brunch on some boats) while the vessels cruises slowly through the magnificent rock formations and back towards port. Disembark and transfer (shuttle bus by cruise company) back to Hanoi. Transfer to airport (no guide) for your flight to Danang. Arriving in Danang in the evening, you will be picked-up at the airport (no guide) and proceed to Hoi An for check-in. This evening is free at leisure. Overnight in Hoi An. Meals: Breakfast, Brunch.
DAY 05: HOI AN – BANNA HILL – GOLDEN BRIDGE – DANANG (B/L/D)
Have breakfast at hotel before depart to Ba Na Hills – King Mountain, also known as the second DaLat/ Sapa in Central Vietnam. You will admire the hights by the most modem cable car system in Southeast Asia and will visit Dream Stream Cable car Station. After finishing the first cable car, you will visit France wine cellar, Linh Ung pagoda, then observe the panorama of Danang City. Continue to visit one of the world’s greatest places 2018 – The Golden Bridge before return to Danang. In the afternoon, en-route drive back to Hoi An, visit Ngu Hanh Son (Marble Mountain), climb Thuy Son (‘Water’ Mountain) by the stone stairs and enjoy the panoramic view of the nearby countryside. Return to Hoi An in the late afternoon. Overnight in Hoi An. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. Overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 06: HOI AN CITY TOUR – DANANG/FLIGHT TO HO CHI MINH CITY (B/L)
After breakfast at your hotel, discover Hoi An sights: despite the passing of 200 years and the ravages of weather and war, the centre of Hoi An remains much the same as it was in its heyday. This walking tour is the best way to see the wooden-fronted houses that once belonged to the town’s prosperous merchants, the Japanese-covered Bridge and the wonderful market as well as the many silk, handicrafts, antique shops and galleries. After lunch, transfer to Danang airport for for your short flight to Ho Chi Minh City. Upon arrival, airport pick up (no guide) transfer to hotel for check in. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh. Meals: Breakfast & Lunch.
DAY 07: CU CHI TUNNELS TRIP – CITY TOUR (B/L/D)
After breakfast, proceed to the famous Cu Chi, an incredible underground tunnel network constructed by Vietnamese resistance fighters during the long struggle for independence. The tunnels, over 250km in length and up to three levels deep in places, played a huge part in the Viet Cong’s victory over the Americans, allowing them to control a large rural area surrounding Ho Chi Minh City.
Return to Ho Chi Minh City for lunch.
This afternoon, we visit the Reunification Palace, the former palace of President Thieu and his predecessors. Today this building is a museum and venue for official receptions. Inside you can visit the private rooms of the president, the “War Room” from where the South Vietnamese forces were controlled, and, most poignantly, the room where the North Vietnamese army finally took control in 1975.
Nearby is the Post Office and the Notre Dame Cathedral, built between 1877 and 1883 and one of the city’s major landmarks. Neo-romanesque in form, Notre Dame is the major seat of the Catholic religion in modern Vietnam. Continue to the Jade Emperor Pagoda located on the fringes of district 1. Dating from 1909 and built by Cantonese Buddhists this quiet oasis was designed using feng-shui principals showcasing ornate statues and effigies. Finish by a visit & shopping at Ben Thanh market. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
DAY 08: HO CHI MINH CITY – MY THO – HO CHI MINH CITY (B/L/D)
Have breakfast at hotel, then depart from the southern economic hub of Ho Chi Minh City to the area referred locally as ‘the rice bowl of Vietnam’ – the mighty river Mekong's delta.
On arrived at My Tho, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view the stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise islet, have lunch in the orchard garden. Then a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals, then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of "Southern Vietnamese folk music", performed by locals.
Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste the delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through the fruit plantation and village. Meet the bus and return to HCMC. Return to Ho Chi Minh City in the afternoon. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
DAY 09: HO CHI MINH CITY/FLIGHT TO SIEM REAP - TONLE SAP (B/D)
Breakfast at hotel. Free time until transfer to the airport (no guide) for your onward flight.
Welcome to Siem Reap, Cambodia! Upon arrival our guide will pick you update, transfer to hotel. Check in time 14.00
This afternoon, we set out on a cruise on beautiful Tonle Sap Lake, passing a floating village and getting a glimpse into the daily life on the lake. Overnight in Siem Reap. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner).
DAY 10: ANGKOR WAT TOUR (B, L, D)
After breakfast at the hotel, we spend a full day discovering the famous Angkor Complex. We enter the South Gate of Angkor Thom Temple and marvel at the wonders of the eerie Bayon, the terrace of Elephants and the terrace of the Leper King.
Afterwards, we continue and visit Ta Prohm temple, shrouded in the jungle and left untouched since it was found by French explorers in the 1850s. In the afternoon we visit the Angkor Wat Temple. This architectural master piece was built in the 12th century, took 30 years to complete and represents the Khmer civilization at its grandest. Covering 81 hectares, it is one of the largest religious monuments ever built. Late afternoon, we enjoy the superb sunset view at Pre Rup temple. Overnight in Siem Reap. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
DAY 11: SIEM REAP – DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Free time at leisure until transfer to airport (no guide) for your departure flight.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 2 Night stay in Hanoi
3. 1 Nights stay in Cruise in Ha Long with full board
4. 2 Nights stay in Hoi An
5. 3 Nights stay in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh)
6. 2 Nights stay in Siem Reap
7. Daily Breakfast
8. Lunch or dinner as specified in the itinerary (B=Breakfast/ L=Lunch/ D=Dinner)
9. Services of a driver and private air-conditioned vehicle during all tours and transfers.
10. Experienced English-speaking guide during all tours and transfers
11. Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary
12. Mineral water is available as complementary
13. Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
**Combo Offer Add on:-
** Single Entry Visa Approval Letter for Vietnam & Cambodia Tourist Visa @ INR 6500 per person.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check
Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra
Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked
kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting &
ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political
13. Train fare / Air Fare
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit Cambodia:
The country is warm all year round, though there are several distinct seasons affecting the best time to visit Cambodia. There is little rain between November and May, the so-called dry season, which itself divides into two distinct phases. The cool season (Nov–Feb) is the peak time for tourism – mild enough to explore the temples in comfort but warm enough to sunbathe by the coast. Humidity and temperatures rise slightly during the hot season (March–May), with Phnom Penh and Battambang seeing peak daytime temperatures of 33–35 C.
Best time to visit Vietnam:
When deciding the best time to visit Vietnam, consider the country’s tropical monsoon climate, dominated by the south or southwesterly monsoon from May to September and the northeast monsoon from October to April. The southern summer monsoon brings rain to the two deltas and west-facing slopes, while the cold winter monsoon picks up moisture over the Gulf of Tonkin and dumps it along the central coast and the eastern edge of the central highlands.