1N New Delhi, 1N Agra
1N Delhi, 1N Agra, Breakfast, Transfers & Sightseeing by Pvt Car & Much More..
Delhi capital of India. For sightseeing guest visit Lotus Temple, Iscon Temple, drive pass to India Gate & Rashtrapati Bhawan then visit Bangla Sahib, Hanuman Mandir, Birla Mandir, Janpath Market etc.Agra is also famous as city of Taj Mahal. Agra is one of the biggest cities of Uttar Pradesh & one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. Agra is also known as city of Mughal Empire. Agra came into light in 1502. Agra is also former capital of Hindustan. Agra is just 58 kms far from Mathura. This area is also known as Brajbhoomi. According to legends Shri Krishna born here in ancient time. Later Lord Krishna spent his childhood
Day 1: Delhi Arrival.
Meet & greet upon arrival , pick up from Delhi airport then proceed to Hotel, After fresh & up proceed for sightseeing of Delhi visit Lotus Temple, Iscon Temple, drive pass to India Gate & Rashtrapati Bhawan then visit Bangla Sahib, Hanuman Mandir, Birla Mandir, Janpath Market, Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2: New Delhi-Agra
Early morning after breakfast proceed to Agra, upon arrival check into the hotel, and then proceed for sightseeing of Agra visit itmad-ul-daulah, Agra Fort Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 03: Agra-Delhi.
After Breakfast visit Taj Mahal which is entirely made of white marble and its walls are decorated with exquisite pietra Dura (stone inlay)work then proceed for shopping ,in the afternoon proceed for Delhi to connect the flight /train for onward destination.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
•Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Checkout (subject to availibiity).
1) Meet & Greet upon arrival
2) Welcome drink on arrival
3) Aarti & Tika on arrival
4) 01 Night stay in Delhi.
5) 01 Night stay in Agra.
6) Daily Breakfast.
7) Transfer & Sightseeing by AC Pvt Vehicle.
• Airfare or Train fare.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porte rage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.