2N Dharamshala, 2N Dalhousie
2Nights Dharmshala, 2Nights Dalhousie,Breakfast & Dinner with Transfers
One of the most popular states of India, Himachal Pradesh has been blessed with mesmerizing scenery and is dotted with a number of hill stations, which are popular tourist destinations.Exotic Land of Hills by Skylink Travel Pvt Ltd offers you a chance to explore some of such picturesque hill towns. During this meticulously-planned itinerary of 4 nights and 5 days, you visit destinations like Dharamshala, Khajjiar, Dalhousie .Have a memorable holiday by visiting the popular attractions of the region, indulging in fun activities, tasting the local renditions and enjoying the amazing weather.
Dharamshala Overview: Dharamsala is famed as the holy residence of the Dalai Lama and houses the Tibetan monk in exile.The lower division is the Dharamsala town itself whereas the upper division is popularly known as Mcleodganj.This is situated on the upper hilly stretch of land of Kangra Valley which is placed just against the picturesque scene of Dhauladhar ranges. Being a Tibetan hub, Dharamsala is considered to be one of the best places to learn and explore Buddhism and Tibetan Culture.
Dalhousie Overview:The tiny tinsel town Dalhousie tucked away in the lap of Himachal Pradesh is a piece of paradise for all the travellers. It boasts of old world charm, mesmerising natural landscape, pine-clad valleys, flower bedecked meadows, fast flowing rivers, magnificent misty mountains and some of the most spectacular views in the world. The air smells of the Scottish and Victorian architecture and the ambience reminds you of the pristine British flavours.Dalhousie, one of the favourite among most tourists travelling to Himanchal Pradesh is famously known for its mesmerizing natural beauty and its old world charm. This hill station was one of the most favourite summer destinations of the ruling Britishers and this is truly reflected in the majestic Victorian style mansions in this region. Situated far from the buzzing cities in the country, this quaint town transports you to a pollution-free environment in the lap of nature. Dalhousie is known for its scenic beauty has a number mountains and river streams that tourists must visit. Among them the most famous are Panch Pulla, Satdhara Falls and the Daikund peak.
Day 1: Delhi - Dharamshala (475kms/10-12hrs): Take Volvo bus from R K Ashram, Delhi to Dharamshala about 4:30 pm, overnight journey.
Day 2: Dharamshala Arrival : Morning Upon arrival transfer to hotel later after changing & fresh up you can explore on your own. Later in the evening back to the hotel, dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Dharamshala – Dalhousie (BY NAC COACH) (120 Km / 4-5 Hrs):Early morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel & proceed to Bus Stand/Mall Road for catch the bus to Dalhousie @ 08:00 AM.Later at afternoon 02:00 PM upon arrival transfer to hotel .You can explore on your own , in the evening return back to the hotel, dinner and overnight stay at hotel .
Day 4: Dalhousie (Optional Cost INR 2500 Per Vehicle): Morning after breakfast proceed for full day S/seeing of Dalhousie. Later back to Hotel. Dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: Dalhousie- Dharamshala(BY NAC COACH) (120 Km/4-5 Hrs) (Optional Cost INR 2500 Per Vehicle): Early morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel & proceed to Bus Stand/Mall Road for catch the Bus @ 02:00 pm for Dharamshala later at the evening @ 07:00 PM upon arrival transfer to hotel, dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6: Dharamshala - Delhi: After breakfast check out from the hotel & proceed for local sightseeing of Tibetan Medical centre, Church of St. John and visit to the local monasteries later in the evening transfer to Mall Road /Bus Stand for catch the Bus @ 06:00 PM for Delhi.
Day 7: Delhi: Morning arrival at New Delhi . Around 0800 AM.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms / Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver / DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
12. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1- Delhi-Dharamshala-Delhi by AC Volvo Coach tickets.
2- Transfers from Bus stop - Hotel - Bus stop PVT Car.
3- Dharamshala – Dalhousie - Dharamshala by NAC Coach.
4- 02 Nights Stay at hotel In Dharamshala.
5- 02 Nights Stay at hotel in Dalhousie.
5- Daily breakfast & Dinner.
6- All Applicable Taxes.
7- Gst Included.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund
- Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
- Dharamshala Famous for Picturesque view, Adventure, Rental Bike for adventure, Out Activities. Hiking & Trekking, Fishing, Rock Climbing, Painting, Paragliding, Heritage Walk ,Massage , Yoga & Meditation.
- Dalhousei Famous for Picturesque view, Adventure, Out Activities. Hiking & Trekking, Boating Chamera lake.