2N Dharamshala, 2N Dalhousie
2 Night Dharmshala,2 Night Dalhousie with transfers & sightseeing
Snuggled in the arms of Himachal Pradesh, Dharamshala is a wonderful hill station for spending holidays amid peace and natural exquisiteness. If you also wish to relax in the lap of nature and are looking for affordable travel options, then our two nights three days.Dharamshala is best suited for you.Dalhousie has a unique historical backdrop.The hill station has a history of the British Raj and therefore, one finds a flashback of that era over here.The place is quite popular amongst travelers all around the world due to its old world charm as well aspicturesqueviews.Dalhousie is also an ideal place for adventure activities and shoppings.
Day 1: Delhi - Dharamshala: Take Volvo bus from R K Ashram, Delhi to Dharamshala about 4:30 pm, overnight journey, upon arrival transfer to hotel later after changing & fresh up you can explore on your own. Later in the evening back to the hotel, dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Dharamshala – Dalhousie (BY NAC COACH) (120 Km / 4-5 Hrs):Early morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel & proceeds to Bus Stand/Mall Road for catch the bus to Dalhousie @ 08:00 AM .Later at afternoon 02:00 PM upon arrival transfer to hotel .You can explore on your own , in the evening return back to the hotel, dinner and overnight stay at hotel .
Day 3: Dalhousie: Early morning after breakfast proceeds for full day S/seeing of Dalhousie. Later back to Hotel. Dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Dalhousie- Dharamshala(BY NAC COACH) (120 Km/4-5 Hrs): Early morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel & proceeds to Bus Stand/Mall Road for catch the Bus @ 02:00 pm for Dharamshala later at the evening @ 07:00 PM upon arrival transfer to hotel, dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: Dharamshala- Delhi: After breakfast check out from the hotel & proceed for local sightseeing of Tibetan Medical centre, Church of St. John and visit to the local monasteries later in the evening transfer to Mall Road /Bus Stand for catch the Bus @ 06:00 PM for Delhi.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonour the booking.
3. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability .
4. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
5. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
- Delhi-Dharamshala-Delhi by AC Volvo Coach.
- Dharamshala –Dalhousie-Dharamshala by NAC Coach.
- 02 Nights Stay at hotel In Dharamshala.
- 02 Nights Stay at hotel in Dalhousie.
- Welcome Drink (Non-Alcoholic) On Arrival.
- Morning & Evening Tea.
- Daily breakfast & dinner
- All Applicable Taxes.
1.Airfare Or Train Fare
2.GST Extra on Total Billing
3.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5.Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8.Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
12.In case of major mechanical damage, participant will have to pay for replaced parts and for servicing done by the local shop.
13. Accident damage will have to be paid by the rider.
14. Expenses incurred due to any factors beyond our control like natural calamities, landslides, political insurgencies etc.
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund
Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
-Dharamshala Famous for Picturesque view, Adventure, Rental Bike for adventure, Out Activities. Hiking & Trekking, Fishing, Rock Climbing, Painting, Paragliding, Heritage Walk ,Massage , Yoga & Meditation.
-Dalhousei Famous for Picturesque view, Adventure, Out Activities. Hiking & Trekking, Boating Chamera lake.