2N Jim Corbett National Park
95 km away from the Corbett National Park -Nice small resort with pool in Dhikhuli
Tuskar's Resort is a 3-star resort, located 95 km away from the Jim Corbett National Park. Offering complimentary breakfast and free Wi-Fi access, the hotel in Corbett is accessible from the Ramnagar Railway Station, which is 10 km away.The 13 rooms that are spread over 2 floors, come with air-conditioning, a cable or DTH TV, wardrobe, teacoffee maker and an attached bathroom with running hotcold water and branded toiletries.Facilities provided at this hotel include on-site parking, 24-hour front desk, room service, security, power backup facility and iron board on request.
BEST TIME TO VIST CORBETT:
Corbett is a year-round destination as it has a moderate climate. However, depending on what you want to do, here’s a monthly breakup of Corbett’s climatic conditions so that you can plan when to go:
October to February: The weather in Corbett becomes pleasant in the month of October with lush-green surroundings that is a sight to behold. Although the winter season starts from the month of November, the core area of the park opens from 15th November and it is during this time, many people visit Corbett to enjoy safari. The average temperature during this time can sometimes drop down to 5 degree Celsius. Make sure you pack some woollens, especially for night.
April to June: These months constitute the summer season in Corbett and sometimes the average temperature can rise up till 40 degree Celsius during the daytime. Although it is hot but this is the best time to spot animals including tigers in the park. Note that 15th June onwards, the core area of the park is closed due to onset of rainy season.
July to September: These months constitute the monsoon season in Corbett. Nature lovers would love it as this is a great time to explore the lush-green environ in the region. Although Corbett National Park is open for most part of the year, but some parts of the park remains closed from July 1st till 14th November. Since this is an off-season, it allows budget travellers to stay in good resorts at affordable prices. This can be a relaxing weekend getaway for you and your family as it is less crowded and more peaceful.
The nearest railhead from Jim Corbett is Ramnagar, connected to major destinations such as Delhi Haridwar, Lucknow and Varanasi. Although there is only one train from Delhi and it has several stops on the way. A more convenient option would be to take a train to Muradabad, and change for Ramnagar. Or, you could take the daily overnight Ranikhet Express that connects Delhi with Kathgodam.
On your Own Itinerary:
Day 01: Delhi -Corbett (235 kms / 5/6 hours Approx.):
Morning drive to Corbett, upon arrival check-in to the hotel. Day at Leisure on your own. Overnight stay.
Day 02: Corbett:
Day at Leisure on your own. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 03: Corbett - Delhi (235 kms / 5/6 hours Approx.):
After Breakfast, Check Out from the hotel. Proceed to Delhi or to your further destination.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. Accommodation in selected room with facilities like AC, LCD TV, Digital cable, Fridge, safe, toiletries
2. Welcome drink on arrival (non-alcoholic)
3. Tea/Coffee maker in rooms
4. Meals as per the chosen plan.
5. Fruit basket & cookies in the rooms once during stay.
6. Pre- designed meals in our restaurant
7. Complimentary 02 mineral water bottles per cottage each day
8. use of Swimming pool (with proper swimming costume)
9. All in & out house games (Volley Ball, Cricket, Badminton, T.T, Carom etc)
10. All taxes
Chargeable adventure activities:
- Jungle Jeep Safari :- @ 6500 /- per jeep per safari
- Jeep Safari includes entry permit fee, guide fee, jeeps charges & resort service charge
- Jeep can accommodate 06 passengers + Guide + Driver
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
3. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
7. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
10. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
11. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc
12.Air fare / train fare
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
DOS AND DON'TS IN CORBETT :
- Permits are necessary for entering the Corbett Tiger Reserve so please enter the park only after getting the permit
- Tourists are requires to carry a litter bag while entering the park any bring back their non-biodegradable garbage like plastic, bottle, metal foils, tin can etc.Outside the park
- Get official registered Nature's guide that will help you in spotting wildlife and ensuring that you do not lose your way in the forest
- Wild animals are the actual asset of the park, respect and maintain a safe distance from them
- Listen to the melodious music of the forest instead of your stereo
- It is advisable to wear the clothes of colours which merge with the natural surroundings like khaki, olive green and some other dull colours
- Please switch off lights, fans and water taps when not in use
- It is compulsory to obtain clearance certificate before leaving your place of residence within the Tiger Reserve
- Maximum two adults and two children (below 12 years) per room is allowed to stay in the tourist zone, so arrange your excursion as per the availability of rooms
- Drive slowly
Don'ts in Corbett :
- Do not carry any kind of firearms within the Tiger Reserve, it is strictly prohibited
- Smoking and lighting any king of fire is strictly prohibited within the Tiger Reserve
- Driving after the sunset is strictly prohibited inside the reserve
-Cooking is not allowed inside the National Park
- Do not play any kind of transistors and tape recorders
- Do not take your vehicles off the designated routes thereby causing damage to plant or animal
-Do not blow horns and driving above the speed limit is strictly prohibited
- Take care of zones as entry in to the restricted zone by visitors is prohibited
- Shouting, teasing or attempt to feed animals are prohibited and will invite severe penalties
- Non vegetarian food is strictly prohibited within the Corbett Tiger Reserve
- Do not enter the National Park after the sunset.