4N Stay,B'fast,City Tour,Desert Safari, Marina Dhow Cruise, Dubai Parks Visa Insurance
In this Dubai Package for 4 Nights 5 Days you will be enjoy Marina Dhow Cruise, City tour places to visit include the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, World Trade Centre, Desert Safari, Choice of any 1 Tour from Burj Khalifa, Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo OR Global Village & Miracle Garden, Dubai Parks 1 Day 2 Park. The best time to visit Dubai is during the winter months, from November to April. January and February see heavy tourist traffic because of the Dubai Shopping Festival, which makes the city come alive.
Dubai, one of the biggest and most attractive Emirate in the United Arab Emirates is a visual treat to every tourist with the number of activities and entertainment that are available for all age groups. There is something that Dubai has to offer for everyone who is visiting when it comes to entertainment, food and budget. Dubai is also said to be the most tourist friendly destination because it hosts various nationalities all at once as it is an important business hub in the world.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Dubai - Marina Dhow Cruise
On Arrival at Dubai Airport meet & greet with our representative & transfer to Dubai Hotel. Today, depending on your flight arrival you can leave In the evening, enjoy dinner on the Dhow Cruise and experience the "City of Lights" marking an evening that you'll cherish for years to come. Thereafter, return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay. Overnight at Hotel. (Meals: Dinner)
Day 2 Choice of Any 1 Tour Burj Khalifa + Aquarium + Underwater Zoo OR Same Day Global Village + Miracle Garden
Morning after breakfast proceed for choice of any 1 tour:
Morning transfer to Dubai Mall for Burj Khalifa Tour. Begin your journey to 'At the Top' at Burj Khalifa. Ride the 213-foot (65-meter) moving sidewalk and as you travel, watch a multimedia presentation that tells the story of Dubai and the building of the Burj Khalifa.
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo is one of the most captivating attractions in Dubai. Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo is one of the most captivating attractions in Dubai. Located at The Dubai Mall, the largest mall in the world, offering a memorable journey into ocean life. With capacity to hold 10 million litres of water, Dubai Aquarium is one of the largest indoor aquariums in the world and it illuminates the marvels of the ocean floor, showcasing one of the most diverse collections of aquatic life. Located just above the aquarium, Underwater Zoo brings visitors up close with penguins, piranhas, crabs, water rats, sea horses, jellyfish and plenty more. A fascinating new addition at Underwater Zoo is King Croc, regarded as nature's rare phenomenon and one of the world's largest reptiles - at over 5 meters long and weighing an imposing 750 kg plus. Underwater Zoo regularly hosts innovative exhibits. One such exhibit, 'UAE's Night Creatures' presents the experience of nightfall in the desert as creatures of the dark.
Global Village: It is known as the world's largest tourism, leisure and entertainment project located at Dubai land. We bring you the best of Global Village - region’s cultural, entertainment and tourism project with unlimited fun, excitement and adventure. From children rides, family rides to thrilling rides; Global Village is extra great on the entertainment quotient. Visited by over five million people every year, The Global Village brings together the best of cultural offerings through 32 giant stalls and pavilions representing more than 75 countries with different cultures. The food, the souvenirs, shopping, rides, and excitement all makes it a cosmopolitan and diverse experience for all our guests. Our exclusively designed Global Village tours ensures that our guests start having fun from the word go. Book us for your Global Village tour and we’ll be at your doorstep right on time to pick you up and drop off. There’s no way any hindrance to your comfort gets in way.
Miracle Garden: Travel to the botanical paradise of Dubai Miracle Garden, spanning 72000 square meters of stunningly laid out landscape. Opened in 2013 as an effort to create a lush oasis in the middle of the desert, this garden has since then become one of Dubai’s most visited attractions, drawing millions of visitors per year. As you enter the garden, stroll along the painstakingly manicured themed gardens as well as pathways, and admire its several unique structures and water features – all stupendously decked up with a vivid array of flowers and plants. Filled with over 100 million blooming flowers from 70 plus rare, exotic and indigenous floral species, the garden is also recognized by Guinness Book of World Records for its astonishing flower wall, which is the largest of its kind in the world.
Overnight at Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 3 City Tour + Dubai Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
After enjoying breakfast, set out to explore Dubai and experience both its modern and ancient sectors. Places to visit include the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, World Trade Centre, palaces, the fascinating Dubai Museum and many more. Afternoon at 3pm, get ready for pick up for Desert Safari & experience the essence of Dubai on a Desert Safari and enjoy a camel ride or Heena painting and belly dancing. Mark an end to a fun-filled day with a scrumptious barbecue dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 4 Dubai - Dubai Parc (1 Day 2 Parks)
After Breakfast proceed for Three main parks. These include Bollywood Parks Dubai, Motiongate Dubai, and Legoland Dubai, aside from Legoland Water Park. The biggest of three parks, Motiongate Dubai holds the distinction of being the Middle East’s largest theme park based on Hollywood movies. At Bollywood Parks Dubai, plenty of rides and attractions inspired by popular Bollywood classics, including Don, Sholay and Lagaan, beckon visitors of all ages. This is the world’s first amusement venue completely themed around Bollywood movies and intriguing Indian culture. With a visit to Legoland Dubai, delight in its six uniquely themed zones, such as Lego City, Adventure, Kingdoms, Miniland, Imagination, and Factory. Overnight stay at the hotel. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 5 Departure from Dubai
After breakfast, spend some time at leisure or enjoy some last minute shopping as per your flight schedule. Thereafter, check-out from the hotel and take a transfer to the airport to board your return flight. (Meals: Breakfast)
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
11. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
12. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 4 Nights / 5 Days stay in Dubai hotel as per selection of package
2. Daily Breakfast in hotel
3. Arrival & Departure transfers from Dubai Airport - Hotel - Dubai Airport
4. Guided Half Day City Tour
5. Desert Safari with camp activities and BBQ Dinner on SIC (Dune Bashing, Tanoura Dance, Belly Dancing)
6. Dhow Cruise with Dinner on SIC (CREEK) (**Free Upgrade to Marina Dhow Cruise)
7. Choice of Any 1 Tour:
a. 124 Floor Burj Khalifa + Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo + Fountain Show + Dubai Mall with tickets & transfers
b. Global Village + Miracle Garden with transfers
8. One Day 2 Parks with Transfers
9. UAE Tourist Single Entry Visa
10. Travel Insurance (Below 40years)
11. 5% Vat
12. All tours & transfers are on SIC basis
13. GST Inclusive
1. GST Inclusive
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Gala Dinner/ Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
*Note:* Below conditions to travel to Dubai (Subject to change by the authority)
- PCR test to be done upto 96hrs (4 days) before departure
- PCR test to be conducted at Dubai Airport at the time of arrival which is FREE of Charge by Dubai Government
- PCR test to be done 48hrs (2 Days) while returning from Dubai to India
- Travelers must also have Medical Travel Insurance and Sign a Declaration upon arrival.
- Travelers must download the COVID-19 DXB APP and upload details.