4N Vienna, 2N Prague, 2N Budapest
3N Vienna, 2N Prague, 2N Budapest, 1N Vienna, Breakfast, Train, Transfer, Sightseeing
Vienna, Austrias capital, lies in the countrys east on the Danube River. Its artistic and intellectual legacy was shaped by residents including Mozart, Beethoven and Sigmund Freud. Prague, capital city of the Czech Republic, is bisected by the Vltava River. Nicknamed the City of a Hundred Spires, it's known for its Old Town Square, the heart of its historic core, with colorful baroque buildings, Gothic churches and the medieval Astronomical Clock, which gives an animated hourly show. Budapest, Hungarys capital, is bisected by the River Danube. Its 19th-century Chain Bridge connects the hilly Buda district with flat Pest.
Tentative tour Plan:
Day 1 Vienna
Meet upon arrival and transfer to your Hotel. Check into Hotel by 1400hrs. Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight at
Day 2 Vienna
Breakfast at Hotel. You will be picked up from your Hotel. Proceed for Grand City Tour with Palace Of Schonbrunn. You will get a first impression of the most important sights of Vienna. The famous Ringstrasse, Vienna's main boulevard where you can view the MAK, Austrian Museum of Applied Arts, State Opera House, Museums of Fine Arts and Natural History. As well as the Parliament, National Theatre, City Hall, University, Votive Church and Urania. We will take an inside tour of the Schonbrunn Palace and observe the Belvedere Palace. Tour ends at Opera. Later make your own way back to your Hotel. Afternoon free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 Vienna – Salzburg – Vienna
Breakfast at Hotel. You will be picked up from your Hotel for your Full Day Tour of Salzburg – SIC Basis. This tour will take you to the Salzkammergut Lake District and to Salzburg which is the capital of festivals towards the west to the town of Gmunden, the impressive mountain region of the Lake District. After arrival in Salzburg, you will have some free time for lunch and shopping before you start your Guided Tour of Salzburg. You will see the Fortress Hohensalzburg, Cathedral, Festival Halls Mozarteum, Getreidegasse, Mozart's Birthplace, Mirabell Gardens and many other sights. Later return to Vienna. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 Vienna – Prague
Breakfast at Hotel. Check out of Hotel. Departure Transfer to the Train Station. Train to Prague (Standard Class Ticket Included). Travel time around 5 hours. Meet upon arrival and transfer to your Hotel. Check into Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Prague
Breakfast at Hotel. Make your own way to the meeting point of the tour. In the morning enjoy a Grand City Tour of Prague (SIC Basis). During this tour you will be given all the basic information about Golden Prague's historic monuments like the State Opera, the National Museum, Wenceslas Square, the Charles Square and Prague Castle. There is a walk around the Castle courtyards where there are other things to do. You will also have the opportunity to see St. Vitus Cathedral. The bus will then take you across the Vltava to the Old Town Square, with its astronomical clock (HORLOGE) and apostles. Here the tour ends. Make your own way back to your Hotel. Afternoon free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 Prague – Budapest
Breakfast at Hotel. Check out and transfer to train station. Travel to Budapest (Standard Class Train Included). Travel time around 7 hours. Arrive in Budapest and transfer to your Hotel. Check into Hotel. Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7 Budapest
Breakfast at Hotel. Wait at Hotel lobby for pick up for your sightseeing tour. Proceed for your City Tour of Budapest (SIC Basis). We start the tour from the Chain Bridge, pass by the Parliament and take the Margaret Bridge to drive over to the Buda side. We stop in the Castle District and during a short walk we show you the main attractions of the area. We walk to Matthias Church and to the Fishermen’s Bastion from where you can enjoy the beautiful panorama. Next, we drive to the Gellért Hill (Citadel) and show you the most spectacular view of Budapest. We then take you over the Elisabeth Bridge to Pest and show you the famous Central Market Hall and the largest Synagogue of Europe, after which we drive to the City Park. We pass by Europe’s largest Thermal Spa, the Budapest Zoo and the Amusement Park, then
stop at the Heroes Square, which display statues of the most famous Hungarian Kings and Dukes. We then take the Andrássy Avenue to down town Pest, pass by the Opera House and the St Stephen’s Basilica. During the tour we offer a brief overview of the last 1000 years of Hungarian history. The Tour ends in the City Centre. Make your own way back to your Hotel. Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 8 Budapest – Vienna
Breakfast at Hotel. Check out of Hotel and transfer to train station to connect your train to Vienna (Standard Class Train Ticket Included). Travel time around 3 and a half hours. Upon arrival in Vienna transfer to your Hotel. Check into Hotel by 1400hrs. Rest of the afternoon free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 9 Departure from Vienna
Breakfast at Hotel. Check out of Hotel and departure transfer to Vienna Airport.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 4 Nights Stay in Vienna (3+1) with Breakfast
2. 2 Nights Stay in Prague with Breakfast
3. 2 Nights Stay in Budapest with Breakfast
4. Arrival & Departure Transfers in all cities
5. Return Airport or Train station transfers in all Cities
6. Train Travel from Vienna - Prague – Budapest – Vienna
7. Sightseeing Tours on Seat In Coach Tour as mentioned in program
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
13. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Travellers to Eastern Europe have more elbow room in May and June and from September until mid-October. The weather is more temperate and prices are lower than in the summer months, but some attractions, restaurants, and hotels may operate on reduced schedules during this time .
During the winter months, tourism shifts to Eastern Europe's mountain ranges and metropolitan areas, leaving coastal areas deserted. In fact, many island and seaside attractions are closed altogether from November to April, and even if they aren't, visitors are few.
Eastern Europe's ski season lasts from December to mid-March (longer in Romania) and except for other snow sports enthusiasts, you won't run into many people outside ski resort areas if you're traveling in the mountains.