2N Prague, 2N Budapest, 3N Vienna
2N Prague,2N Budapest,3N Vienna,SalzburgTrip,B'fast,Private Transfers,Train tickets,3 City tour
Explore the wonders of Eastern Europe by picking this exciting Customisable Europe tour package that offers a great insight into the rich culture and heritage of the continent.Your trip commences from the beautiful city of Vienna.From there you will travel to the city of wondrous landscape, architectural beauty and world-famous parties, Budapest. From there you will proceed to Bratislava, set along the Danube River, known for its forested hiking and cycling trails. Your next travel destination would be Prague also known as the city of a hundred spires. Explore the romantic city and thereafter head to Salzburg, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Prague- Prague, which is the capital of the Czech Republic, has simply so much to offer, whether tourists are looking for history or just a chance to let their hair down. The Astronomical Clock, located at the Old Town Hall, is a must visit and is often a part of most Prague tour packages. While this clock might not tell tourists the time in the easiest manner, it is definitely worth marvelling at.
Budapest- Budapest, Hungary’s capital, is bisected by the River Danube. The city also has around 80 geothermal springs, the largest thermal water cave system, second largest synagogue, and third largest Parliament building in the world. Budapest attracts around 12 million international tourists per year, making it a highly popular destination in Europe.
Vienna- The city is also known for its Imperial palaces, including Schonbrunn, the Habsburgs’ summer residence. In the Museums Quartier district, historic and contemporary buildings display works by Egon Schiele, Gustav Klimt and other artists. Vienna is known as a city for classical music which can be enjoyed in virtually every square, park and cafe. The jazz scene is also stellar.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Arrival in Prague
Welcome to Prague! Upon arrival at the airport/station meet your car and transfer to the hotel. Check in and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight Prague
Day 2 Prague -Hop on – Hop off tour
After breakfast, join the Hop on – Hop off tour. The pass is valid for 24 hours to allow you to explore this amazing city at your own pace. Explore Old town, the heart of Prague, with its well-preserved 13th century houses and churches. Here, you’ll find the Old Town Hall, the Municipal House and the Estates Theatre. The Old Town Square is home to the famous Astronomical Clock which draws onlookers who gather to observe the skeleton ringing the bell and the other figurines which appear. When the bell chimes the hour, a trumpeter sounds a fanfare from the top of the tower. Hop off and see The Metronome monument, which is situated where the Stalin memorial statue once stood, and enjoy stunning views of the city. For upmarket shopping, stroll along Paris Street which is lined with shops selling designer wares, houses and trees. Vltava River is the longest river in the Czech Republic and runs through the centre of Prague. Numerous impressive bridges cross it, many of which are lined with embellishments. Take the bus tour to Lesser Town and marvel at the magnificent St. Nicholas Church located in the centre of the square. Surrounding the church are restaurants, charming pubs and shops and a multitude of international embassies housed in Baroque buildings.
Day 3 Prague -Budapest (By train)
Extend your stay or take your private transfer to the airport/station for catch the train to Budapest. Welcome to Budapest! Upon arrival at Budapest Airport/Budapest Train Station meet your car and transfer to the hotel. Check in and spend the rest of day at leisure. Overnight Budapest.
Day 4 Budapest -Guided 3-hour bus tour
After breakfast, start exploring Hungary’s capital city. See Budapest in a relaxing way on a guided 3-hour bus tour. See the main sights on both side of the Danube. The tour starts from the Chain Bridge, pass by the Parliament and take the Margaret Bridge to drive over to the Buda side. Stop in the Castle District and enjoy a short walk. See the Matthias Church and the Fishermen’s Bastion (from where you can enjoy the beautiful panorama).
Next, drive to the Gellert Hill (Citadel) and see the most spectacular view of Budapest. Then travel across the Elisabeth Bridge to Pest and see the famous Central Market Hall and the largest Synagogue of Europe. Pass by Europe’s largest thermal spa, the Budapest Zoo and the Amusement Park, then stop at the Heroes’ Square (with statues of the most famous Hungarian kings and dukes). Take the Andrassy Avenue to downtown Pest, pass by the Opera House and the St Stephen’s Basilica. The Tour ends in the city centre. Spend the balance of the day exploring this great city on your own. Overnight Budapest.
Day 5 Budapest -Vienna (By train)
Extend your stay and perhaps take one of the optional tours or take your private transfer to train Station for catch the train Vienna. Welcome to Vienna! Upon arrival at Vienna Airport/Vienna Train Station meet your car and transfer to the hotel. Check in and spend the rest of day at leisure. Overnight Vienna.
Day 6 Vienna - Hop on – Hop off bus tour
After breakfast, start exploring Austria’s capital city. See Vienna in a relaxing way with a Hop on – Hop off bus tour. Set your own pace, get on and off at any of the 35 stops, as often as you wish. Make sure to check out the shopping along the Graben Street in the Old Town. Also remember to visit one of the famous Viennese cafes. Sample the original Sacher cake at Cafe Sacher and enjoy good food at one of Vienna’s bistros or Beisl as they are known locally. Overnight Vienna.
Day 7 Vienna - Salzburg Full Day Public tour
Breakfast at Hotel. You will be picked up from your Hotel for your Full Day Tour of Salzburg – SIC Basis. This tour will take you to the Salzkammergut Lake District and to Salzburg which is the capital of festivals towards the west to the town of Gmunden, the impressive mountain region of the Lake District. After arrival in Salzburg, you will have some free time for lunch and shopping before you start your Guided Tour of Salzburg. You will see the Fortress Hohensalzburg, Cathedral, Festival Halls Mozarteum, Getreidegasse, Mozart's Birthplace, Mirabell Gardens and many other sights. Later return to Vienna. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 8 Departure from Vienna
Extend your stay and perhaps take one of the optional tours or take your private transfer to Vienna Airport/Vienna Train Station.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 2 Nights stay in Prague with breakfast
2. Hop on – Hop off tour, 24 hr pass
3. Private transfer return Prague Airport/Station – Hotel in Prague
4. 2 Nights stay in Budapest with breakfast
5. Budapest Public City Tour, 3h
6. Private return transfers from Budapest Airport/Station to your hotel
7. 3 Nights stay in Vienna with Breakfast
8. Hop on/off tour, 24h
9. Salzburg Full Day Public Tour
10. Private return transfers from Vienna Airport/Station to your hotel
Optional tour in Prague *ROE Applies (CODEFI070220)
1. Prague Card, 2 days -Euro 71/INR 5500 p.p.
2. Jewish Prague Public Walking Tour, 2.5h-Euro 53/INR 4100 p.p.
3. Cesky Krumlov Public Tour, 10h- Euro 94/INR 7300 p.p.
4. Karlovy Vary Public Tour, 9.5h- Euro 77 /INR 6000 p.p.
Optional tour in Budapest *ROE Applies (CODEFI070220)
1. Budapest Card, 48h-Euro 27/INR 2100p p.p.
2. Magic Hungary Public Tour, 4.5h- Euro 51/INR 4000 p.p.
3. Danube Bend Public Cruise, 8.5h- Euro 56/INR 4400 p.p.
4. Budapest by Night Public Tour, 3.5h-Euro 62/INR 4800 p.p.
Optional tour in Vienna *ROE Applies (CODEFI070220)
1. Public Vienna City Tour with Schonbrunn Palace, 3.5h-Euro 60/INR 4700 p.p.
2. Vienna Woods with Mayerling Public Tour, 4h- Euro 63/INR 4900 p.p.
3. Danube Valley Public Tour, 8h Euro 83/INR 6500 p.p.
4. Bratislava Public Tour, 7h-Euro 60 /INR 4700 p.p.
5. Budapest Full Day Public Tour- Euro 125/INR 9700 p.p.
*Child discounts may apply
1. GST Included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Travellers to Eastern Europe have more elbow room in May and June and from September until mid-October. The weather is more temperate and prices are lower than in the summer months, but some attractions, restaurants, and hotels may operate on reduced schedules during this time .
During the winter months, tourism shifts to Eastern Europe's mountain ranges and metropolitan areas, leaving coastal areas deserted. In fact, many island and seaside attractions are closed altogether from November to April, and even if they aren't, visitors are few.
Eastern Europe's ski season lasts from December to mid-March (longer in Romania) and except for other snow sports enthusiasts, you won't run into many people outside ski resort areas if you're traveling in the mountains.
***Add on Visa Charges ( as on 24th Jan 2020)
Schengen Visa Charges (Sub to Change) @ INR 9500 p.p.