2N Prague, 3N Vienna, 2N Budapest
2N Prague, 3N Vienna, 2N Budapest, Breakfast, City Tour, Train Ticket
Prague, capital city of the Czech Republic, is bisected by the Vltava River. Nicknamed the City of a Hundred Spires, it's known for its Old Town Square, the heart of its historic core, with colorful baroque buildings, Gothic churches and the medieval Astronomical Clock, which gives an animated hourly show. Vienna, Austrias capital, lies in the countrys east on the Danube River. Its artistic and intellectual legacy was shaped by residents including Mozart, Beethoven and Sigmund Freud. Budapest, Hungarys capital, is bisected by the River Danube. Its 19th-century Chain Bridge connects the hilly Buda district with flat Pest.
Tentative tour Plan:-
Day 1: Prague: - Arrival Prague Airport. Prague, capital city of the Czech Republic, is bisected by the Vltava River. Nicknamed “the City of a Hundred Spires,” it's known for its Old Town Square, the heart of its historic core, with colourful baroque buildings, Gothic churches and the medieval Astronomical Clock, which gives an animated hourly show. Completed in 1402, pedestrian Charles Bridge is lined with statues of Catholic saints. Meet & assist. Transfer to hotel. Overnight at Prague.
Day 2: Prague – City Tour: - After Breakfast. Proceed City tour Prague. views of Prague’s famous highlights, including the graceful Charles Bridge, Old Town Square, Prague Castle, Wenceslas Square, and the delightful, cobbled Mala Strana neighbourhood. Learn about the landmarks from the interesting onboard commentary and finish at Old Town Square — a ready-made invitation to explore it independently. One of the most comprehensive Prague sightseeing tours, this is ideal if you’re short on time in the city. Overnight at Prague.
Day 3: Prague – Vienna (By Train):- After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Transfer to station (on your own) for Train Prague – Vienna (approx. 4 hours). Arrive in Vienna. Transfer to Hotel (on your own). Day free at leisure. Overnight at Vienna.
Day 4:- Vienna – City Tour: - After Breakfast. City tour Vienna. Along the Ringstrasse we show you numerous magnificent buildings, such as the MAK, the State Opera House, the Museum of Fine Arts and the Natural History Museum, the cultural district the Museums Quartier, the former Habsburg winter residence, the Hofburg, the Parliament, the City Hall and the Burgtheater. Overnight at Vienna.
Day 5: Vienna – Danube Valley (Optional Tour):- After Breakfast. Proceed Danube Valley or Day free at leisure. Overnight at Vienna.
Day 6: Vienna – Budapest (By Train):-After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Transfer to train station (on your own) for train Budapest (approx. 4 hours). Arrive Budapest. Budapest, Hungary’s capital is bisected by the River Danube. Its 19th-century Chain Bridge connects the hilly Buda district with flat Pest. A funicular runs up Castle Hill to Buda’s Old Town, where the Budapest History Museum traces city life from Roman times onward. Trinity Square is home to 13th-century Matthias Church and the turrets of the Fishermen’s Bastion, which offer sweeping views. Day free at leisure. Overnight at Budapest.
Day 7: Budapest – City Tour: - After breakfast. Proceed City tour in Budapest. We start the tour from the Chain Bridge, pass by the Parliament and take the Margaret Bridge to drive over to the Buda side. We stop in the Castle District and during a short walk we show you the main attractions of the area. We walk to Matthias Church and to the Fishermen’s Bastion (from where you can enjoy the beautiful panorama).
Next, we drive to the Gellért Hill (Citadel) and show you the most spectacular view of Budapest. We then take you over the Elisabeth Bridge to Pest and show you the famous Central Market Hall and the largest Synagogue of Europe, after which we drive to the City Park. We pass by Europe’s largest thermal spa, the Budapest Zoo and the Amusement Park, then stop at the Heroes’ Square (with statues of the most famous Hungarian kings and dukes).
We then take the Andrássy Avenue to downtown Pest, pass by the Opera House and the St Stephen’s Basilica. During the tour we offer a brief overview of the last 1000 years of Hungarian history. The Tour ends in the city-centre.
Day 8: Departure from Budapest: - After Breakfast. Check out from Hotel. Transfer to Airport / Train station to your onward destination. Back to Home.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• We cannot be held responsible for any refusal of Visa/Refusal of On-arrival Visa/Delay in issuance of visa.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out. (Subject to availability).
- 2 Nights Stay in Prague
- 3 Nights Stay in Vienna
- 2 Nights Stay in Budapest
- Daily Breakfast
- Arrival transfer from Prague Airport to hotel in Prague by Private Car
- City tours in Prague, Vienna, Budapest
- Train ticket (2nd Class) Prague – Vienna - Budapest
Optional Tour Prague:-
- Grand City Tour Rs. 2560 p.p. (Include Pick-up from Hotel. Drop Off will be at city centre)
- Cruise on the Vltava River with Lunch on SIC Rs. 2300 p.p.
- Prague by Night on SIC Rs. 3550 p.p.
Option Tour Vienna:-
- City tour with Schonbrunn Palace Rs. 4950 p.p. (Include Pick-up from Hotel. Drop Off will be at city centre)
- Vienna wood (daily except Wed) Rs. 5200 p.p. (Include Pick-up from Hotel. Drop Off will be at city centre)
- Danube Valley Rs. 6990 p.p. (Include Pick-up from Hotel. Drop Off will be at city centre)
- Bratislava (Boat – Coach) Rs. 6150 p.p. (Include Pick-up from Hotel. Drop Off will be at city centre)
Optional Tour Budapest:-
- Panorama Tour & Boat Ride (Wed – Sat) Rs. 3050 p.p. (Include Pick-up from Hotel. Drop Off will be at city centre)
- City Tour & Danube Cruise on SIC Rs. 3100 p.p.
- City Tour by Bike on SIC Rs. 2000 p.p.
• Visa Charges
• Baggage Claim & any related charges.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
• Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.