1N Cochin, 2N Munnar, 1N Thekkady, 1N Kumarakom, 1N Mararikulam
1N Cochin,2N Munnar, 1N Thekkady,1N Kumarakam, 1N Marari (Alleppey),Transfers & Tours on Pvt Vehicle
Welcome, the ultimate ecstasy awaits you to stick on to the charming Kerala Kerala is one of the top notch destinations in India, where you will get the opportunity to explore many hill stations like Munnar and thekkady, beaches like Marari and Kovalam, and villages like Kumarakom. You can enjoy the blend of these destinations with the help of a kerala tour package. Whether you are visiting for a family vacation, or just for hangout, Kerala is perfect for all of these.
Overview Cochin:Cochin - Cochin or Kochi as it is now called, is the commercial capital of the Southern Indian State of Kerala, is sometimes referred to as the 'Queen of the Arabian Sea'. Cochin proudly boasts a rich cultural heritage, but is one of the most fast-paced and modern cities in India. It is also one of the finest natural harbours of the world and a major Indian port.
Always a tourist favourite, this city offers visitors plenty. Forts, palaces, museums, old churches, cool backwaters, palm fringed lagoons, beaches and the practicality of a contemporary metro.
Overview Munnar: Munnar is one of the prominent hill stations situated in Southern India. It is situated at the fusion of three mountain streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. The Wonderful views of low-flying clouds and mist filled valleys and cool climate makes this place feels like paradise on earthIntroduction to Munnar
Overview Thekkdy: Nestled beautifully amidst the dense forests, Thekkady is a place blessed generously with flora and fauna. This city is situated in Idukki district of Gods own country and is one of the most visited tourist places of Kerala. It is a one-stop destination for travellers who want to enjoy bamboo rafting, hiking, plantation tours, boating and nature walks
Overview Kumarakom: Kumarakom is a cluster of islets on the eastern edge of the serene Vembanad Lake, a part of the Kuttanad region in Kerala. The backwater haven, Vembanad Lake is one of Asiaâs largest freshwater lakes and a major ecological resource. Set out on a boat ride towards the highly popular Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary on the eastern shores of the lake. Here you can enjoy birding in the green canopy of the rubber plantation for the whole day. Spread across 14 acres, the sanctuary is an ornithologistas paradise, being a favorite haunt of migratory birds such as the Siberian crane and other indigenous species such as egrets, herons, waterfowls, kingfishers and teal to name a few.
Overview Aleppy: Living in a houseboat in Alleppey is a captivating experience. Floating on serene backwaters, passing through bent mangroves and beautiful sceneries, with wafting aroma of coconuts beautiful sceneries is nothing short of a dream escape.
Day 01 Cochin:- Pick up from Airport/railway station and proceed to Cochin, check in at the hotel, visit, St Francis Church, the oldest ChurcOverview h in India, more than 500-year-old Portuguese Houses, Cantilevered Chinese fishing nets, 16th century Synagogue, Jew Town and Mattancherry Palace, built by Portuguese, Palace contains some of India's most beautiful murals. Overnight, stay at Abad Plaza.
Day 02 Cochin to Munnar :- After breakfast, proceed to Munnar (140 km / 4. hrs). Munnar, one of the most famous hill station situated on the Western Ghats at a height of 1600 metres above sea level. It is essentially a tea town – miles of unending tea plantation can be seen here. Enroute - Cheyyappara, Valara waterfalls and Karadipara View Point. Overnight, stay at Abad Copper Castle.
Day 03 Munnar :- After breakfast sightseeing to Eravikulam National Park also known as Rajamalai, the natural habitat of Niligiri Thar. Niligiri Thar can see very closely here. Later visit a tea factory and tea museum, Mattupetty dam, Echo point and the Kundala Lake. Boating facilities are available at Mattupetty Dam (entry charges extra payment on your own). Overnight, stay at Abad Copper Castle.
Day 04 Thekkady:- After breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Thekkady, which is also known as Periyar (110 km / 3.30 hrs) Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary is one of the world's most fascinating natural wildlife reserves. Enroute visit Lock Heart Gap, Anayirangal Dam. Overnight stay at Abad Green Forest.
Day 05: Kumarakom :- After breakfast checkout from hotel, departure to Kumarakom (150 km / 4 hrs) the backwater destination of Kerala. Check in at the Resort. Visit Kumarakom bird sanctuary and overnight stay at Abad Whispering Palms
Day 06 Kumarakom to Marari :- After breakfast, check out from the resort and proceed to visit Kumarakom bird sanctuary. Evening you can visit Beach which is 500 meter away from the resort Overnight, stay Abad Turtle Beach.
Day 07: Departure :- Check out from the hotel, transfers to the Airport/ railway with Fond memories of these mesmerizing kerala trip created by Skylink.
Note: Above Quote / Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
12.Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours.Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1. Welcome drink on arrival.
2. Inclusive of Breakfast.
3. 01 Night stay at Cochin in Double sharing basis.
4. 02 Nights stay at Munnar in Double sharing basis.
5. 01 Night stay at Thekkady in Double sharing basis.
6.01 Night stay at Kumarakom in Double sharing basis.
7. 01 Night stay at Marari (Alleppey) in Double sharing basis.
8. Bed Tea/Coffee
9. Use of swimming pool and health club (wherever available)
10.Transfers & Sightseeing by AC Vehicle.
11. Inclusive of Hotel & Transport taxes.
1.GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified.
2.Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities.
3.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms.
4.Entrance Fee /Monument fees.
5.Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6.Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7.Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc.
8.Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9.Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12.Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before departure: No Refund
Non - refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
What to buy:
Cochin: You can buy Spices ,Gold & Souvenirs from Cochin -Broadway opp Marine Drive .
Trivandrum: While visiting Shree Padmanabhaswami Temple, visit the local shops opp. the temple & buy spices , Cotton & Traditional wear, Sarees.
Thekaddy : Spices (Cardamom)
Munnar:You can buy spices from the spice market,tea
Information you should know:
i)Houseboat – A/C Working time will be 0900 pm to 0600 am. For Premium Houseboat AC Round the clock at extra charges. Normal Check In is 12 noon & Check Out is 9 Am
ii) Rates are in Indian Rupee & can be converted in USD/EURO.
iii)Thekkady – A/C charges are included in the package(Except Economy Packages). In case of NAC Thekaddy , you can ask your Travel Desk for reduced rates.