1N Athirappilly, 2N Munnar, 1N Thekkady, 1N Alleppey, 2N Kovalam
1N Athirappilly, 2N Munnar,1N Thekkady,1N Alleppey, 2N Kovalam, Breakfast, Transfers & Tour on Pvt
From pristine beaches to famed wildlife reserves, Kerala offers its travellers an experience that will completely rejuvenate their mind, body and soul. While Munnar offers abundant scenic beauty, spice plantations in Thekkady lend a heady aroma of different spices. With palm-fringed backwaters and houseboat cruise, Alleppey never fails to delight anyone. All in all, Kerala marks a perfect place to relax and de-stress amidst tranquil environs.
Day 01: Arrive Cochin – Athirappilly (85kms/2hrs Approx): Our representative will receive you at the Cochin Airport / Ernakulum railway station (depend on your arrival place) and transfer you to Athirappilly and check in to the hotel. Feel at leisure and stay overnight
Day 02: Athirappilly – Munnar (140kms/3hrs Approx): Morning explore Athirappilly / Vazhachal waterfalls. Later proceed to Munnar (4 hrs). On arrival, check into the hotel and relax for the rest of the day. Overnight stay at the hotel will be arranged.
Day 03: Munnar: Morning explore the picturesque hill station. Your sightseeing itinerary will include the Rajamala Hills (also known as Eravikulam National Park) / Anaimudi (2,695 m) - South India’s highest peak, and the Mattupetty Dam, Echo point, Pothemedu view point, Blossom Park, Tea Museum. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 04: Munnar – Thekkady (110kms/4hrs Approx): Morning after breakfast proceeds to Thekkady (Periyar) one of the 27 tiger reserves in India-(110kms), check in to your resort by Noon. After noon you can enjoy boating in Periyar Lake through wild life sanctuary (Optional/Extra Cost), Spices plantations (Coffee & Cardamom) etc. Overnight stay at Resort in Periyar.
Day 05: Thekkady – Alleppey (160kms/4hrs Approx): After breakfast, transfer to Alleppey .Arrive Alleppey and check in to hotel. In the evening go for sunset cruise in the Vembanadu Lake (optional - at your cost). Also visit Alleppey beach and also shopping. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06: Alleppey -Kovalam (160 Kms/3hrs Approx): After breakfast Proceed to Kovalam. Check in the hotel. Enjoyment in beach. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07: Kovalam : After breakfast proceed for Trivandrum Sightseeing: Padmanabhaswami Temple, Srichitra Art Gallery, Napier Museum and Zoo Overnight stay at Kovalam.
(Optional at extra cost) Leave at 1 pm for sunset at Kanyakumari with Sightseeing: Vivekananda Rock, Thiruvalluvar statue, Gandhi Mandap, Triveni Sangamam etc.Evening visit sunset. Overnight stay at Kovalam/Kanyakumari Hotel.
Day 08: Kovalam -Trivandrum Airport (16kms/30 min Approx ): Morning after breakfast proceed to Trivandrum Airport to board the flight for onward destination.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
•Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Checkout (subject to availability).
- 01 Night stay at Athirappilly in Double sharing basis.
- 02 Nights stay at Munnar in Double sharing basis.
- 01 Night stay at Thekkady in Double sharing basis.
- 01 Night stay at Alleppey in Double sharing basis.
- 02 Nights stay at Kovalam in Double sharing basis.
- Meet & Greet to/from Cochin Airport by a driver.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Transfers & Sightseeing by AC Vehicle.
- Inclusive of Hotel & Transport taxes.
- 1 Travel Bag/1 Travel Kit by Skylink Travel.
- Meal Supplement Cost Lunch/ Dinner Deluxe Package@ INR 4100 per Adult
- Meal Supplement Cost Lunch/ Dinner Luxury Package@ INR 7100 per Adult
1 Night Houseboat Supplement:-
- In Deluxe Package : 1 Night Rainbow Deluxe Houseboat @ INR 1650 Per Adult (Inclusive of Welcome drink on arrival, Stay, All Meals)
- In Luxury Package : 1 Night Rainbow Deluxe Houseboat @ INR Comp Per Adult (Inclusive of Welcome drink on arrival, Stay, All Meals)
Optional tour Thekkady:-
1) Nature Walk and Green Walk :- Rate : INR 1300/ -per guide for 4 persons + entrance.( 3 hours , time 7 am , 7.30 am, 10 am, 10.30 am, 2 pm , 2.30 pm )
2) Jungle Scout ( Night trekking) :- INR 1100/- per/p minimum 2 pax + entrance.( 3 hours , time 7 pm , 10 pm ,1 am )
3) Bamboo Rafting Full day :- INR 2200/- + entranceper/p min 2 pax ( they give you light food and water 5 hours trekking & 3 hours boating . Time 8 am to 5 pm .Kids above 12 years allowed.)
4) Half day :- INR 1700/- + entrance per/p min 2 pax (3 1/2 hours trekking and 1 1/2 hours boating Time 7.30 am 9.30am)
5) Tiger Trail ( 1 night ) :- INR 300/- + entrance per/p minimum 2 pax (stay one night in forest .The trekking start at 9 pm upto 10 km walk through jungle Tommorrow around 12 noon you will back in Kumily). ( 2 night 7000/- per person)
6) Jungle Jeep Safari :- INR 1400/- + Entrance : 33/- Indian,for per/p + jeep 2700/- (Gavi trip)
7) Periyar Boat Ride :- INR 650 Per Person
• Airfare or Train fare.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
- Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
- Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
Any payment received will represent your acceptance of the above stated conditions.
Cochin: You can buy Spices, Gold & Souvenirs from Cochin -Broadway opp Marine Drive .
Munnar: You can buy spices from the spice market & tea from tea factories in plantation or munnar town.
Thekkady: Spices (Cardamom especially)
Trivandrum: While visiting Shree Padmanabhaswami Temple, visit the local shops opp. the temple & buy spices , Cotton & Traditional wear, Sarees.