2N Kovalam, 1N Alleppey, 2N Munnar, 3N Goa
2N Kovalam,1N Alleppey,2N Munnar, 3N Goa, Breakfast, All Meals at Houseboat, Tour, H'Moon Benefits
Kerala is the most popular honeymoon destination in India, particularly because of its romantic resorts on the beaches, backwaters and hill stations. kerala honeymoon places are Munnar Hill station, Koavalam Beach, Alleppey Houseboats. Goa is a perfect destination for a romantic honeymoon. It's beautiful and romantic beaches offers a peaceful environment. Not only that, if heaven would have existed on earth then Goa would certainly be the destination. It is the place where couples come to develop their special bonding.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 01 Trivandrum – Kovalam (20 Kms /01Hours Approx):-Upon arrival Meet & Greet by our Driver/representative at Trivendrum airport later drive to Kovalam. Enroute Visit sightseeing: Padmanabhaswami Temple, Srichitra Art Gallery, Napier Museum and Zoo later arrival at kovalam check in into the hotel.Overnight stay at Kovalam.
Day 02 Kovalam at leisure:-After breakfast day at leisure explore day at beach area. Overnight stay at Kovalam
Day 03 Kovalam –Alleppey (160kms /5Hrs Approx.) :- After breakfast check out and proceed to Alleppey, also known as “Venice of the east” On reaching Alleppey, check in to house boat by 12 PM or so for a cruise to devour the beauty of VEMBANADU LAKE. Glide along the narrow canals laced by the infinite greenery imparted by coconut to palms Watch the gentle and soothing greenery of paddy fields and the village folk at work. Sight-seeing of H Block, R Block, passing through narrow canals all meals will be served on board. Overnight stay at Alleppey Houseboat.
Day 04 Alleppey – Munnar (170kms /5hrs Approx):-After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Munnar enroute visit Cheyyappara Water Falls. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 05 Munnar Full day Sight-seeing: After breakfast later explore the picturesque hill station visitEravikulam National Park (15 km) to view endangered wild goat ' Nilgiri Tahr', Mattupetty Dam which offers many fascinating sights to relish, the Shola forests around Mattupetty are ideal for trekking and bird watching, with the variety of birds found there.Kundala is a picturesque town located at the confluence of three mountain streams namely Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. Enroute visit Echo Point, View Point & green carpet of Tea Gardens.Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 06 Munnar – Cochin Depart :-( 110 Kms /03Hours) Today after morning breakfast transfer to Cochin airport to board the flight for Goa.
Upon arrival at Goa airport meet and greet by our Representative /Driver pick and drop, check in into the Hotel, Day at Leisure.Evening free, Overnight stay at Goa
Day 07 Goa: Morning after breakfast, Day at Leisure, Overnight stay at Goa.
Day 08 Goa –Depart: Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel & transfer to Airport to board the flight for onward destination.
Note: Above Quote / Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alterate flight option will be made with availability .
4. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
5. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
- Complimentary Airport Transfers in Goa. (Included)
- Discounted Meal Coupon for Nando’s In Delhi. (Valid till Dec 17)
- Small Gift From Skylink Pvt Ltd.
- 02 Nights stay in Kovalam
- 01 Night stay in Alleppey
- 02 Nights stay in Munnar
- 03 Nights stay in Goa
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Complimentary Return Transfer (s) from Goa Airport (SIV)
- Daily breakfast in Kerala
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner in Goa
- Inclusive of Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner plan at Houseboat.
- Transfer and Sightseeing by a/c standard car (Sedan /Dezire) Similar at Kerala (as per Itinerary)
- Inclusive of all Toll parking fuel, parking charges at Kerala
Honeymoon Benefits (Kerala):-
Honeymoon Gift Hamper, Candle Lit Dinner, Floral Decoration, Cookies, Chocolates.
Information you should know:
i)For Houseboat Upgradation in Premium Package:Luxury air conditioned houseboat(AC Lounge with AC working From check in to check out)
ii)Houseboat – A/C Working time will be 0900 pm to 0600 am. For Premium Houseboat AC Round the clock at extra charges. Normal Check In is 12 noon & Check Out is 9 Am
iii) Rates are in Indian Rupee & can be converted in USD/EURO.
- North Goa Sightseeing Rs. 1700 p.p.
- South Goa Sightseeing Rs. 1900 p.p.
- Dudhsagar Waterfall & Spice Plantation (incl: pick up & drop from Hotel, Goan Lunch (Veg & Non Veg, Welcome Tea) Rs. 2300 p.p.
- Scuba Diving (incl: pick up & drop from Hotel, Goan Lunch (Veg & Non Veg, Water, Kit, Guide) Rs. 3880 p.p.
- Water Sports (incl: Bumber Ride, Banana Ride, Jet Ski, Parasailing) Rs. 1800 p.p.
- Adventure Sports (incl: Camel Ride, Horse Ride, Bull Ride, Bunjee Jumping, Refreshment) Rs. 2000 p.p.
- Quard Bike Ride (incl: 3 lap - Each lap of 01 km) Rs. 800 p.p.
- Island Trip (incl: Pick up fn Drop from Hotel to Jetty, Return Speed Boat Approx 60 km One side, Light Breakfast & Lunch Veg & Non Veg Barbieque Bar, Unclimited Mocktails & Cocktails, Activity- Fishing, Snorkelling, Swimming, Dolphin Show Rs. 1900 p.p.
- GST Extra on Total Billing
- Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
- Entrance Fee /Monument fees
- Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
- Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
- Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
- Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
- Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
- In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
- Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
What to buy in Kerala:
Cochin: You can buy Spices ,Gold & Souvenirs from Cochin -Broadway opp Marine Drive .
Trivandrum: While visiting Shree Padmanabhaswami Temple, visit the local shops opp. the temple & buy spices , Cotton & Traditional wear, Sarees.
Munnar:You can buy spices from the spice market,tea.
Cochin: You can buy Spices, Gold & Souvenirs from Cochin -Broadway opp Marine Drive .
Munnar: You can buy spices from the spice market & tea from tea factories in plantation or munnar town.
Thekkady: Spices (Cardamom especially)
Things to buy in Goa: There is a great demand on local sari; the temptation to its fantastic colours and patterns is very hard to resist, souvenirs, effective addition to your wardrobe or home design. Among the foreign tourists in Goa there are popular items of handicrafts made of natural materials: bamboo crafts, macram?, braid made of coconut fiber, coconut peel, straw, etc. Goa offers a really huge selection of jewellery to everyone’s taste and, more importantly, it’s easy to pick up the jewellery sets.