4N Srinagar, 1N Pahalgam
Srinagar - HouseBoat - Sonamarg - Pahalgam - Gulmarg- Srinagar
Srinagar is the largest city and the summer capital state of Jammu and Kashmir. It lies in the Kashmir Valley on the banks of the Jhelum River, a tributary of the Indus, and Dal and Anchar lakes. The city is famous for its Gardens, Lakes & Houseboats. Sonmarg is a hill station in Ganderbal district in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. Pahalgam is a town. It is a popular tourist destination and hill station. Gulmarg is a town, a hill station, a popular skiing destination and a notified area committee in the Baramula district of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir.
DAY 01: ARRIVE – SRINAGAR
In time transfer to airport to connect the flight for Srinagar. Meeting and assistance on arrival and transfer to Hotel. Afternoon 01 Hour Boat Ride on Dal Lake by a gondola Boat called ”SHIKARA” witness the ride on lake, called Venice of India & experience the aquatic life of Srinagar. Also see the scenic extravaganza of the Kashmir and enjoy the profusion of colors in the Paradise on Earth. While returning visit to the local crafts market and see the fine carved hand-made articles from Paper Machie & wood of a walnut. Overnight at the Deluxe Houseboat.
DAY 02:SRINAGAR – SONAMARG - SRINAGAR
After breakfast leave with full day excursion for Sonamarg. Situated at an altitude of 9000 Ft. Sonamarg – 84 Kms is also called as “The meadow of gold” has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. The Sindh River that meanders through the valley abounds with trout and mahaseer. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier, which is a major local attraction during the summer. Return for Dinner & overnight stay HB / Hotel.
DAY 03:SRINAGAR – PAHALGAM
Transfers from Srinagar to Pahalgam called as “Valley of Shepherds. On arrival check in at Hotel. In Pahalgam, Enjoy the nature & walk around the banks of River Lidder. Pahalgam is famous for some trekking routes also & is the base camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage. Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 04:PAHALGAM – SRINAGAR + LOCAL SS
Transfers from Pahalgam to Srinagar. Enroute visiting the Awantipura Ruins of 9th Century & Mattan Temple Complex. In Afternoon, visit Mogul Gardens "Nishat" (The Garden of Pleasure) and "Shalimar" (Abode of All). Drive along the Lake side on Boulevard On return visit a local Handicrafts Emporium for hand-knotted specialty silken carpets, shawls, jewellery ornaments. Also visit Shankaracharya Temple. Overnight at the Hotel
DAY 05:SRINAGAR – GULMARG – SRINAGAR
Full Day return excursion to Gulmarg, called as “Meadow of Flowers” Gulmarg is 53 Kms from Srinagar at an altitude of 8700-ft. Gulmarg also referred as Meadow of Flowers is a famous Ski Resort & the world’s highest 18 hole Golf Course. The place was prominent during the British time. Enjoy the scenic view of Kongdori on a Cable Car Ride – OPTIONAL (Gondola) Return to Srinagar for a Dinner & Overnight at the Hotel.
DAY 06:DEPARTURE :In time transfer to airport to connect the flight for onwards destination.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alterate flight option will be made with availability.
4. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
5. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
1.01 Night accommodation in Deluxe House Boat Srinagar
2.03 Nights accommodation in Hotel Srinagar
3.01 Night accommodation in Pahalgam
4.Breakfast & Dinner Included
5.01 NAC Indica (02 Pax) NAC Xylo / Tavera (04-06 Pax) for Arrival & Departure from Srinagar International Airport to Hotel / HB & vice versa
6.01 NAC Indica (02 Pax) NAC Xylo / Tavera (04-06 Pax) for transfers from Srinagar – Pahalgam & back
7.01 NAC Indica (02 Pax) NAC Xylo / Tavera (04-06 Pax) for Full day trip to Mughal Gardens & Shankaracharya temple
8.01 NAC Indica (02 Pax) NAC Xylo / Tavera (04-06 Pax) for Full day excursion trip to Gulmarg & Sonamarg
9.01 Hour Boat (Shikara) Ride on Dal Lake – Srinagar (04 Person to 01 Boat)
10.Welcome drink on arrival
11.All applicable taxes
Optional Offers :
1.Local sightseeing in Pahalgam is restricted by Pahalgam taxi union & internal sightseeing like trip to Aru, Chandanwari & Betaab valley INR 2800/- Per vehicle (08 Pax max to 01 Car)
2.Gondola Cable Car, Gulmarg: INR 800/- Per Pax for Level 1 & INR 1000/- for Level 2 (Total INR 2000/- for both). Guide mandatory for arranging tickets INR 1200
3.Trip to Thajiwas Glacier & Fisheries Farm point in Sonamarg: INR 2800/- Per vehicle (08 Pax max to 01 Car)
4.Honeymoon Inclusions like Flower Decoration, Candle light dinner, Badam Milk & Honeymoon Cake will be charged: INR 1500/- Per Couple.
1.Airfare Or Train Fare
2.GST Extra on Total Billing
3.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5.Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6.Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7.Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8.Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9.Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Season to visit: March to October Mainly. Which time not to visit
Kashmir Is famous For : Srinagar is the summer capital of the Indian State of Jammu & Kashmir . It is Situated in the Kashmir Valley and lies on the banks of the Jhelum river. The Kashmir valley is famous for its beautiful mountainous landscape, and Jammu's numerous shrines attract tens of thousands of Hindu pilgrims every year. The city is famous for its Gardens, Lakes & Houseboats. Some of the famous handicrafts of Kashmir are the hand-knotted Persian rugs and traditional rugs, carpets, embroidered woollen caps, shawls and jackets .It is also known for traditional Kashmir handicrafts and ryu fruits.Srinagar is one of the several places has been Called Venice of the East