1N Helsinki, 1N Overnight Cruise From Helsinki, 1N Stockholm, 1N Copenhagen, 1N Overnight Cruise From Copenhagen , 1N Oslo
Helsinki, Stockholm,Copenhagen,Oslo(Helsinki to Oslo) Individual Tour
Scandinavia is a large region of northern Europe that is mainly made up of the Scandinavian Peninsula. It includes the countries of Norway and Sweden. Neighboring Denmark and Finland, as well as Iceland, are also considered to be part of this region.Finland lies between Sweden and Russia; to the north is Norway.Denmark borders Germany to the north, occupying the Jutland Peninsula.Norway is located on the Scandinavian Peninsula between the North Sea and the northern Atlantic Ocean.
Day 1 Helsinki
Arrival in Helsinki, the capital of Finland. Meet and greet and transfer from Vantaa Airport to your Hotel. Check into Hotel by 1400hrs. Rest of the afternoon free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Helsinki – Stockholm
Breakfast at Hotel. Take the Guided City Tour of Helsinki (SIC Basis) (Pick up from some Hotels). This sightseeing tour with live commentary by an authorised guide in English and Swedish. The many sights include the Senate Square, Uspenski Cathedral, the Parliament Building and the Olympic Stadium. Stops are made at the Sibelius Monument and, when possible, at the Temppeliaukio Church along with many more sights. Afternoon free at leisure and then in the late afternoon departure transfer to Helsinki Port to connect to your overnight Cruise Ferry to Stockholm (Standard Inside Cabin Ferry Travel Included). Overnight on Cruise Ferry.
Day 3 Stockholm
Breakfast on board Cruise. Arrive in Stockholm, the Capital of Scandinavia at 09:30. Arrive and transfer to your Hotel. Leave your baggage if room is not ready. The official check in time is 1400hrs. Make your own way to the starting point at Gustav Adolfs Torg. Stockholm Panorama Tour starts at 1200hrs. The tour show you the most famous buildings and views, including a stop at Fjällgatan, where the view of Stockholm’s islands and waters is truly wonderful. You will see the Old Town which is considered to be the heart of Stockholm. Kansen is the worlds largest outdoor museum. Stockholm City Hall is perhaps the City's most distinguished feature. The Vasa is the world’s only surviving 17th Century ship and one of the foremost tourist sights in the world. Return to your Hotel on your own. Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 Stockholm – Copenhagen
Breakfast at Hotel. You are free to discover Stockholm in the morning and visit the famous shopping streets and malls. In the afternoon, departure transfer to train station to connect to a 5 hour train journey to reach the lovely city of Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark (Standard Train Travel Included). Before your train arrives do not miss the famous Öresund bridge connecting Sweden with Denmark. Copenhagen got its name from the word "köbenhavn", which means Merchants Harbour. It is a captivating, friendly city where there is always something wonderful around the corner to see, smell, taste, feel and listen to. Meet upon arrival and transfer to your Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Copenhagen - Oslo
Breakfast at Hotel. Check out of Hotel and leave your baggage at reception. Then make your own way to the starting point of Hop on Hop Off Classic Tour of Copenhagen (SIC Basis). Copenhagen is a major regional centre of culture, business, media, and Science. Find out why they call it wonderful Copenhagen with your Hop On Hop tour of Denmark's vibrant and graceful Capital and view Copenhagen's swirling towers and turrets. We call this tour Line A. On this tour you will see Amalienborg Palace, Gefi on Fountain, Langelinie, Nyhavn, Strøget, Christiansborg, Nyboder, Rosenborg Castle, Tivoli, Botanical Gardens, the Royal Library, the exciting replacement for the Little Mermaid and much more. In the late afternoon departure transfer to Copenhagen Port to connect your overnight cruise to Oslo. At 1600hrs board the Cruise for Oslo for a wonderful cruise on the North Sea and a night long party. Overnight on Cruise (Standard Ferry Travel Included).
Day 6 Oslo
Breakfast on board Cruise. Arrive in Oslo by 0930hrs. You will be met upon arrival and transferred to your Hotel. Check into Hotel by 1400hrs. Rest of the day free at leisure to explore this City on your own. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7 Oslo
Breakfast at Hotel. Day free at leisure for departure to Oslo Airport to connect your flight to your onward destination.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together. Child with Extra Bed (Below 12 yrs) & Child without Extra Bed (Below 7 yrs).
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. 1 Night stay in Helsinki
2. 1 Overnight Cruise from Helsinki – Copenhagen
3. 1 Night Stay in Stockholm
4. 1 Night Stay in Copenhagen
5. 1 Overnight Cruise from Copenhagen – Oslo
6. 1 Night Stay in Oslo
7. Breakfast Daily
8. Return Airport or Train Station or Port transfers in all cities
9. Train travel between Stockholm – Copenhagen
10. Sightseeing Tours on Seat In Coach Tours as mentioned in program
2. GST Extra on Total Billing
3. Visa on arrival
4. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
14. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
15. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit Scandinavia:
Finland:The best time to visit Finland depends on what you're wishing to do as the winter season from December through to April is ideal for dog sledding and winter sports (Feb and Mar best time to go for daylight) whereas the arrival of the spring in May sees the sun making a welcoming return prior to the long hot summer days from June to August.
Sweden: For warm weather and sunshine, the best time to visit Sweden is May to September. – If you want snow, aim to go between late November and March. – You can visit the country all year round, but you'll need to wrap up during winter. – To see the midnight sun, visit in the height of summer (June and July).
The best time to visit Denmark is early summer, especially during the month of June when the days are long, and relatively warm weather allows for plenty of outdoor activities. June offers pleasant temperatures without spring's wet weather in Denmark. All you'll need is a light jacket.
The best time to visit Norway depends on what you want to do. Jun-Aug promise long days and the fabled midnight sun ideal for hiking, cycling or cruising – but no guarantee of heat, even if it won't be cold! May and Sep offer mild temperatures, fewer crowds and gorgeous natural colours.