3N Port Blair, 2N Havelock Island
3N Portblair, 2N Havelock, Breakfast, Ferry Tickets, Transfers & Sightseeing & Much more..
Andaman & Nicobar Islands is a group of over 572 Islands, islets and rocks(36 of which are inhabited) in the Bay of Bengal, South-East of the Indian mainland. The Andaman & Nicobar Islands is nearer to Myanmar, Indonesia and Thailand than to the Indian mainland.Andaman & Nicobar Islands stretches over a length of more than 800 kms from North to South. Some of the large Islands are Middle Andaman, North Andaman, South Andaman, Baratang and Little Andaman islands. The northern most point is Landfall Island and the southern most, Indira Point.The Nicobar group of Islands is out of bounds for Tourism activities.
Day 01: Arrival at Port Blair: Arrive at Port Blair and you will be taken to your hotel where you relax and rest and after lunch( on your own) in the evening you will be taken to Cellular Jail (closed on Mondays) a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people to view the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light & Sound Show. Evening is free for leisure activities. Overnight at the hotel. (Meals: No Meals)
Day 02: Port Blair: Two Island Tour: Today after breakfast proceed to you will be taken for once in a lifetime “Undersea Walk” experience surrounded by Incredible Aqua Life at North Bay Island. Even a non swimmer can comfortably enjoy this tour. Later you will be taken to Ross Island by boat. This Island the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime. The island presently houses the ruins of old buildings like Ballroom, Chief Commissioner’s House, Govt. House, Church, Hospital, Bakery, Press, Swimming Pool and Troop Barracks, all in dilapidated condition, reminiscent of the old British regime. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer, peacocks, exotic birds, etc. . Overnight at the hotel. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 03: Port Blair to Havelock: After breakfast, you will proceed from Port Blair to Havelock by ferry. On arrival proceed to your hotel. In the afternoon proceed to world famous Radha Nagar Beach (Beach No 7) & rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine. Watch a mesmerizing sunset on Beach no.7 before returning back to your hotel to relax and unwind. Overnight at the hotel. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 04: Havelock - Excursion to Elephant Beach optional 1050 Per head : After breakfast you will embark on the most memorable snorkelling trip to Elephant Beach, just 40 min by Boat. This beach offers snorkelers calm blue crystal clear shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. The boat goes right up to the beach and it’s so easy to slip on your gear and just start snorkelling. It’s also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 metre. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life. (Note- This trip is subject to weather conditions and visibility). & overnight at the hotel. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 05: Havelock – Port Blair: After breakfast you will check-out from your hotel. The rest of the morning is free for activities on your own. In the afternoon you will proceed to Port Blair by Govt Ferry. The evening is at leisure. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 06 Departure from Port Blair: This morning after breakfast you will transfer to Port Blair airport in time to board your flight. Depart Port Blair with fond memories of these mesmerizing Islands. (Meals: Breakfast)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
•Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Checkout (subject to availability).
• 03 Nights stay at Portblair in Double Sharing basis.
• 02 Nights stay at Havelock in Double Sharing basis.
• Daily Breakfast.
• On arrival-One bottle of Mineral water, Potato Chips +Juice Pack in Portblair.
• Portblair-Havelock-Portblair by Govt Ferry.
• Transfers & sightseeing by AC Vehicles as per the itinerary.
• Entry ticket & ferry ticket to visit all the places of sightseeing is inclusive in the package cost.
• Inclusive of Hotel & Transport taxes.
Optional Water Activities / Adventure cost:
Sea walking =Rs 3200/- Per Person
Scuba Diving =Rs 3500/- Per Person
Jet ski +Sofa ride = Rs 700/- Person
Glass Boating = Rs 500/- Person
Note: Private Cruise Supplement
Optional : Ferry Up-gradation Supplement (additional charges applicable as below) for Havelock Island :
Govt. Ferry Tickets for Havelock Island & return is already included in the Package. Supplement charges will
Applicable if we select Private Ferry i.e. MV.Green Ocean /M.vMakruzz Pvt ltd for the same.
Executive Class /Premium class Rs.1000.00 Per Person Roundtrip
• Airfare or Train fare.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
- Within 7 Days of travelling,100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
- Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
- Ferry timing subject to change depend on weather conditions.
- Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
- Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different
- Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
- Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.