2N Munnar, 1N Alleppey, 2N Kovalam
2N Kovalam,1N Alleppey ,1N Kumarakom Breakfast, Transfers & Tours by Pvt Vehicle...
Kerala, a state on India's tropical Malabar Coast, has nearly 600km of Arabian Sea shoreline. It's known for its palm-lined beaches and its backwaters, a network of canals popular for cruises. Its many upscale seaside resorts include specialists in Ayurvedic treatments. Inland are the Western Ghats, a mountain range whose slopes support tea, coffee and spice plantations as well as abundant native wildlife.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Trivandrum - Kovalam (15 Kms / 30 mints):
On arrival at Trivendrum Airport.Meet & greet by our representative / Driver at Airport and proceed to Trivendrum S/seeing Covering Padmanabhaswami Temple, Srichitra Art Gallery, Napier Museum and market near temple for shopping later proceed to resort. Check in into the hotel.After freshening up and bit of relaxation, proceed to Poovar island for mangrove boat ride to experience the movie Anaconda. Back to hotel for Overnight stay at Resort .
Day 02 Same day Kanyakumari Trip:(Trip Duration 1000Hrs - 1700Hrs)
After Breakfast proceed to Kanyakumari the southernmost tip of Indian sub-continent also a fantastic tourist spot with the specialty as three major sea joints together there (Arabian Sea, Indian Ocean and Bay of Bengal) visit Padmanapuram Palace and SuchindreemTemple,the Gandhi Memorial Temple, Vivekananda Rock, Devikanya Temple. Enjoy evening sunset view from the southern tip of India later return back to kovalam. Overnight stay at Resort.
Day 03 Kovalam – Alleppey Houseboat (180kms / 4hrs Approx.):
After a refreshing breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Alleppey. Set out on an enchanting overnight backwater cruise in traditionally decorated houseboats.
1300 Hrs Check-in Houseboat and cruise starts with lunch on board. Sight-seeing of paddy fields local inhabitants engaged in making coir products, rustic homes, and ancient temples and swaying coconut groves. Dinner on board. Overnight stay at Houseboat and transfer to Kumarakom Jetty.
Day 04 Kumarakom Jetty –Kumarakom Resort:
0900Hrs-1000HrsAfter breakfast check out from houseboat and proceed to visit Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary [Visiting Hours - 6:30 AM - 6:00 PM] Approximate visit duration for: 2-3hrs.Enjoy Boat Cruise on the Emerald Green Backwaters of the Vembanad later proceed to Resort Kumarakom.Check in into the hotel.Overnight stay at Resort.
Day 05 Kumarakom – Cochin Airport Drop (80Kms /2Hrs Approx.):
Check out from the hotel & transfer to Cochin Airport to board the flight
For New Delhi.
- 02 Nights stay at Munnar in Double sharing basis.
- 01 Night stay at Alleppey in Double sharing basis.
- 02 Nights stay at Kovalam in Double sharing basis.
- Meet & Greet to/from Cochin Airport by a driver.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Transfers & Sightseeing by AC Vehicle as per itinerary.
- Inclusive of Hotel & Transport taxes.
- Discounted Meal Coupons for Nando's in New Delhi.(Valid Till Dec'17)
- 1 Travel Bag / Travel Kit by SkyLink Travel.
- All Taxes,Toll, Parking,Driving Bata, Parking & Fuel Charges etc.
1 Night Houseboat Supplement:-
- In Deluxe Package :1Night Deluxe Houseboat @ INR 3999 Per Adult (Inclusive of Welcome drink on arrival, Stay, All Meals)
- In Luxury Package : 1 Night Deluxe Houseboat @ INR 3799 Per Adult (Inclusive of Welcome drink on arrival, Stay, All Meals)
- GST Extra on Total Billing
- Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
- Entrance Fee /Monument fees
- Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
- Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
- Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
- Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
- Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
- In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ):Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
- Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Season to visit Kerala:-
Kerala weather is classified into three seasons - winter, summer and Monsoon.(Feb -May (24-34 Degree C)
Winter, from October to February, are mild and pleasant.(October-January(18-28 Deg C)
Summer, from March to May, is hot and humid.
Monsoon, heavy rains and strong winds between June and September. (Monsoon: June-Sep (20-30Deg C)
Thing to remember:-
Wear light cottons during your visit to Kerala & Light woollens for Munnar from Oct -May. Since there are several beaches and lakes here, you might as well come all prepared with your swimming gear. Do not forget to bring your sunglasses, hats, umbrellas and sunscreen lotion
What to buy:-
Cochin: You can buy Spices ,Gold & Souvenirs from Cochin -Broadway opp Marine Drive.
Trivandrum: While visiting Shree Padmanabhaswami Temple, visit the local shops opp. the temple & buy spices , Cotton & Traditional wear, Sarees.
Munnar:You can buy spices from the spice market,tea.
Information you should know:-
i)For Houseboat Upgradation in Premium Package: Luxury air conditioned houseboat(AC Lounge with AC working From check in to check out)
ii) Deluxe Houseboat – A/C Working time will be 0900 pm to 0600 am. For Premium Houseboat AC Round the clock at extra charges. Normal Check In is 12 noon & Check Out is 9 Am
iii) Rates are in Indian Rupee & can be converted in USD/EURO.
iv) Thekkady – A/C charges are included in the package(Except Economy Packages). In case of NAC Thekaddy , you can ask your Travel Desk for reduced rates.