2N Stockholm, 1N Copenhagen, 1N Overnight Cruise From Copenhagen , 1N Oslo
2N Stockholm, 1N Copenhagen, 2N Oslo, Breakfast, All Transfers,Train, Tours
Stockholm, the capital of Sweden, encompasses 14 islands and more than 50 bridges on an extensive Baltic Sea archipelago. The cobblestone streets and ochre-colored buildings of Gamla Stan (the old town) are home to the 13th-century Storkyrkan Cathedral, the Kungliga Slottet Royal Palace and the Nobel Museum, which focuses on the Nobel Prize. Copenhagen, Denmarks capital, sits on the coastal islands of Zealand and Amager. Its linked to Malmo in southern Sweden by the resund Bridge.Oslo, the capital of Norway, sits on the countrys southern coast at the head of the Oslofjord. Its known for its green spaces and museums.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Stockholm
Meet upon arrival at Arlanda Airport and transfer to your Hotel. Check into Hotel by 1400hrs. Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Stockholm
Breakfast at Hotel. Today you have a 24hours Hop on Hop Off Bus & Boat Ticket to see Stockholm's most important sights from land and sea with this hop-on, hop-off combo bus and boat tour. Disembark the bus or boat at all of the stops, or stay onboard and listen to the audio commentary offered in 10 different languages.
Explore attractions like Skansen, Royal Palace, Grona Lund, Vasa museum, Fjallgatan, City Hall, The ABBA Museum, Ice Bar or Gamla Stan. You will be taken directly to the sights without any long diversions.The bus and boat stops at famous attractions such as Skansen, Royal Palace, Grona Lund, Vasa museum,Fjallgatan, City Hall, Abba The Museum, Ice Bar, Old Town and several popular shopping districts. In bad weather there is a protective roof that can be mounted on the buses. You also have free Wi-Fi onboard both buses and boats. The boats have a small cafe onboard with Swedish "fika" and soft drinks (own expense). In the evening return to your hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Stockholm – Copenhagen
Breakfast at Hotel. Today you are free to discover Stockholm's famous shopping streets and malls. In the afternoon, join a departure transfer to the train station to connect to a 5 hour train journey to reach the lovely city of Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark (Standard Train Travel Included). Before your train arrives do not miss the famous Oresund bridge connecting Sweden with Denmark. Copenhagen got its name from the word "kobenhavn", which means "Merchants Harbour". It is a captivating, friendly City where there is always something wonderful around the corner to see, smell, taste, feel and listen to. Meet upon arrival and transfer to your Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 Stockholm – Copenhagen
Breakfast at Hotel. Today morning your will check out of your hotel and have a departure transfer to to the train station to connect to a 5 hour train journey to reach the lovely city of Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark (Standard Train Travel Included). Before your train arrives do not miss the famous Oresund bridge connecting
Sweden with Denmark. Copenhagen got its name from the word "kobenhavn", which means "Merchants Harbour". It is a captivating, friendly City where there is always something wonderful around the corner to see, smell, taste, feel and listen to. Meet upon arrival and transfer to your Hotel. Check in Hotel. Rest of the afternoon free to explore Copenhagen. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 Copenhagen – Cruise to Oslo
Breakfast at Hotel. Check out of Hotel and leave your baggage at reception. Then make your own way to the starting point of Hop on Hop Off Classic Tour of Copenhagen (SIC Basis). Copenhagen is a major regional centre of culture, business, media, and science. Find out why they call it wonderful Copenhagen with your Hop On Hop tour of Denmark's vibrant and graceful Capital and view Copenhagen's swirling towers and turrets. We call this tour Line A. On this tour you will see Amalienborg Palace, Gefi on Fountain, Langelinie, Nyhavn, Stroget, Christiansborg, Nyboder, Rosenborg Castle, Tivoli, Botanical Gardens, the Royal Library, the exciting replacement for the Little Mermaid and much more. In the late afternoon departure transfer to Copenhagen Port to connect your overnight cruise to Oslo. At 1600hrs board the Cruise for Oslo for a wonderful ride on the North Sea and a night long party. Overnight on Cruise.
Day 5 Cruise - Oslo
Breakfast on board Cruise. Arrive in Oslo by 0930hrs. You will be met upon arrival and transferred to your Hotel. Check into Hotel by 1400hrs. Leave baggage at Hotel Reception and proceed for a 24hours Hop on Hop Off Bus Ticket. Explore Oslo by a City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus; it’s the perfect way to discover Norway’s capital at your own pace. Use your voucher for 24 hours, and hop on and off the bus at 18 stops around the city. Listen to audio narration about each of the sights, and use the route to take you to attractions such as Vigeland Sculpture Park and Akershus Castle and Fortress Oslo City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Experience the top things to do in Oslo Enjoy on board commentary as you see Oslo's best attractions Hop on and off at 18 stops around the city. On-board audio commentary available in several languages + free headphones. For the full tour, hop-on at The National Theatre (Stop 1). However, customers can join the tour at any of the tour stops along the route. Later check in hotel and free to explore more in Oslo. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 Departure from Oslo
Breakfast at Hotel. Day free at leisure until departure transfer to Oslo Airport.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 2 Night Stay in Stockholm with Breakfast
2. 1 Night Stay in Copenhagen with Breakfast
3. Overnight Cruise from Copenhagen – Oslo
4. 1 Night Stay in Oslo with Breakfast
5. Return Airport or Train Station or Port transfers in all cities
6. Train travel between Stockholm – Copenhagen
7. Sightseeing Tours on Seat In Coach Tours as mentioned in program
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
13. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit Scandinavia.
Sweden: For warm weather and sunshine, the best time to visit Sweden is May to September. – If you want snow, aim to go between late November and March. – You can visit the country all year round, but you'll need to wrap up during winter. – To see the midnight sun, visit in the height of summer (June and July).
The best time to visit Denmark is early summer, especially during the month of June when the days are long, and relatively warm weather allows for plenty of outdoor activities. June offers pleasant temperatures without spring's wet weather in Denmark. All you'll need is a light jacket.
The best time to visit Norway depends on what you want to do. Jun-Aug promise long days and the fabled midnight sun ideal for hiking, cycling or cruising – but no guarantee of heat, even if it won't be cold! May and Sep offer mild temperatures, fewer crowds and gorgeous natural colours.