2N Darjeeling, 2N Gangtok, 1N Kalimpong
02Nights Darjeeling,2Nights Gangtok,1Night Kalimpong,Transfers & Sightseeing by PVT Vehicle
Treat yourself to North East India travel packages. Whether you're looking for a travel package to relax and indulge, special travels in North East India with friends and family, a trip to your favourite chillout spot or a new adventure, you've come to the right place. Relive your life again and add a little spice to it with exciting North East India package designed by SkyLink. Explore exciting North East India honeymoon & family packages with skylinkworld.com !
DAY 01 NJP RAILWAY STATION / IXB (BAGDOGRA AIRPORT) – DARJEELING:-Arrival at NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport. Transfer to Darjeeling (7100 ft / 110 kms / 03 hrs). Arrives & Check in Hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 02 DARJEELING :-Early Morning at 0400 AM visit Tiger Hill ,famous for sunrise over Mt. Kangchendzonga, on way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop and back to hotel. After breakfast proceed for visit Mix points, covering The Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, PNZ Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetans Refuge Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), Rope way, Japanese Temple, Ava Art Gallery & Peace pagoda. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 03 DARJEELING- GANGTOK: - After breakfast transfer to Gangtok (5500 ft / 115 kms / 4½ hrs). Afternoon proceed for local half day sightseeing around Gangtok city covering Jhakri Water Falls, Research Institute of Tibetology (Closed on Sunday & govt. Holidays), Do-Drul Chorten, Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom (Closed on Sunday & Govt. Holidays) & Flower Show. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 04 TSANGU LAKE & BABA MANDIR :- A day excursion to Tsangu Lake (departure at 0700 to 0730 AM hrs ) - situated at a height of 3,780 Mts. with an average depth of 50 ft & Baba Mandir - The shrine maid in memory of sepoy Harbahajan Singh, Back to Gangtok. Evening free. Over night stay at hotel.
DAY 05 GANGTOK – KALIMPONG:- After breakfast, transfer to Kalimpong (4000 ft / 79 kms / 03 hrs). Here you do the sightseeing of Delo Hills, Dr. Grahm’s Home, Pine View Nursery, Jang-Dong-Palrifro-Brang Gompa, Mangal Dham & Durpin Dara View Point.Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 06 KALIMPONG - NJP RAILWAY STATION / IXB AIRPORT:- After breakfast, transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport (85 kms / 03 hrs) for your onward Journey.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonour the booking.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out (subject to availability).
•Entry Formality & document for NRI / OCI / PIO Card Holder - As per the latest ruling from the Sikkim Government NRI / OCI / PIO card Holder will have to carry Original Passport along with Visa / OCI / PIO Card while travelling. Their entry procedure to Sikkim will be same as per the Foreign National travelling into Sikkim. These guests will not be allowed to visit Baba Mandir, Nathula Pass & Gurudongmar Lake. They will only be allowed to visit up to Tshangu Lake and in North Sikkim (Chopta Valley, Thangu, Yumthang & Yumesamdong), with a valid permit. They also have to be 02 & above are number to visit Tshangu Lake. They will also be required to bring along with them 08 passport size photograph for processing their permits into Sikkim, Tshangu lake, Lachen & Lachung. There will be an additional cost for processing the permit & making the tour applicable. Kindly write to us for additional cost.
•Mandatory document for any travelers - As per the latest ruling from the Government PAN card will not be accepted as id proof w.e.f. 15/12/2011. Indian Nationals / Passport Holders are required to travel with valid Photo ID with address mentioned on it issued by GOVERNMENT OF INDIA. This could be original passport, driving license, voter ID, ADHAR Card. This is a mandatory requirement for all adult traveling in the group. For children they have to be accompanied along, with their parents and should have a Photo ID issued by the school authority. It is also advisable to carry photo copy along with the original Birth Certificate of the children traveling along.
•Mandatory Document for permits to Tshangu Lake, Baba Mandir, Nathula & North Sikkim - People availing the services to Nathula, Tshangu Lake & North Sikkim (Lachung, Yumthang Excursion, Yumosomdong (Zero Point), Katau, Lachen, Chopta Valley & Gurudongmar Excursion) are requested to submit at the time of the booking the following documents for every traveler (be it adult or child): ----
1. 06 passport size photograph of each member traveling whether Adult or Children with their name, age & gender written behind each photograph.
2. Photo Copy of Photo ID proof of each member traveling whether Adult or Children. Original to be brought with self.
3. A list mentioning the Name Age & Gender of all traveler family wise.
4. Any documents issued by Central or State Government having Photo, Name and the address will be considered as ID Proof. The Photo ID Proof can be anyone of the following, Driving License, Voter Card, Valid Passport or Adhar Card. Pan Card is not accepted as ID proof by the authorities.
5. In case of Child traveling below 18 Years or couple traveling where there is no ID proof of wife, there has to be a written declaration given from the parents / husband.
• Meet & Greet upon arrival at Airport / NJP Station.
• 02 Nights Stay at Gangtok in double Sharing basis.
• 01 Night Stay at Kalimpong in double Sharing basis.
• 02 Nights Stay at Darjeeling in double Sharing basis.
• Breakfast plan in Standard/Deluxe/Premium Package
• Breakfast and Dinner plan in Luxury and Super Luxury Package.
• All Transfer & Sightseeing by Private Vehicle as per itinerary.
• All applicable Transfers & Sightseeing by Specified vehicle which will not be at disposal and will be exclusively used for the guest as per the itinerary only (on point to point basis). This vehicle will also change sector wise.
NOTE:-Hotels that are located in the remote areas where they don’t have higher categories hotel option there we use areas best property.
• Airfare or Train fare
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• 9%wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges , extra meals etc. not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
• Difference in cost arising due to change in Fuel price (Calculation based on Petrol INR 72 per liter & Diesel INR 54 per liter)
• Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
• Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like - landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
- Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.