2N Darjeeling, 2N Gangtok, 1N Kalimpong
2N Darjeeling - 2N Gangtok - 1N Kalimpong, Breakfast, Transfers & Sightseeing on PVT
Treat yourself to North East India travel packages. Whether you're looking for a travel package to relax and indulge, special travels in North East India with friends and family, a trip to your favourite chillout spot or a new adventure, you've come to the right place. Relive your life again and add a little spice to it with exciting North East India package designed by SkyLink. Explore exciting North East India honeymoon & family packages with skylinkworld.com !
Day 01 Bagdogra / NJP – Darjeeling 93 kms 3 hours approx. On arrival at NJP Railway Station / (IXB) Bagdogra Airport, meet & greet by our Executive who will assist you to board your vehicle to Darjeeling Upon arrival check in into the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02 Darjeeling :-Early Morning at 0400 AM visit Tiger Hill ,famous for sunrise over Mt. Kangchendzonga, on way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop and back to hotel. After breakfast proceed for visit Mix points, covering The Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, PNZ Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetans Refuge Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), Rope way, Japanese Temple, Ava Art Gallery & Peace pagoda. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 Darjeeling- Gangtok :- After breakfast transfer to Gangtok (5500 ft / 115 kms / 4½ hrs). Afternoon proceed for local half day sightseeing around Gangtok city covering Jhakri Water Falls, Research Institute of Tibetology (Closed on Sunday & govt. Holidays), Do-Drul Chorten, Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom (Closed on Sunday & Govt. Holidays) & Flower Show. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04 Tsangu Lake & Baba Mandir :- After Breakfast proceed to excursion for Tsangu Lake (departure at 0700 to 0730 AM hrs ) - situated at a height of 3,780 Mts. with an average depth of 50 ft & Baba Mandir - The shrine maid in memory of sepoy Harbahajan Singh, later Back to Gangtok. Evening free. Over night stay at hotel.
Day 05 Gangtok – Kalimpong:- After breakfast, transfer to Kalimpong (4000 ft / 79 kms / 03 hrs). Here you do the sightseeing of Delo Hills, Dr. Grahm’s Home, Pine View Nursery, Jang-Dong-Palrifro-Brang Gompa, Mangal Dham & Durpin Dara View Point.Overnight at Hotel.
Day 06 Kalimpong - NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport:- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport (85 kms / 03 hrs) for your onward Journey.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alterate flight option will be made with availability.
4. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
5. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8.Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
9.A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
1.Meet & Greet upon arrival at Airport / NJP Station.
2.02 Nights Stay at Gangtok in double Sharing basis.
3.01 Night Stay at Kalimpong in double Sharing basis.
4.02 Nights Stay at Darjeeling in double Sharing basis.
6.All applicable Transfers & Sightseeing by Specified vehicle which will not be at disposal and will be exclusively used for the guest as per the itinerary only (on point to point basis). This vehicle will also change sector wise.
- Hotels that are located in the remote areas where they don’t have higher categories hotel option there we use areas best property.
- Nathula Pass is subject to avaibility of permits and will be charged extra @ Rs.5000 per Vehicle
1.GST Extra on Total Billing
2.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
3.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5.Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6.Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc
7.Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8.Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
10.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before departure:No Refund
Non - refundable Booking,Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best season to Visit in North east: Best time to visit North East part of India is between the months of September to April. During this time, a tourist can enjoy the blossoming hill sides, river rafting, and the local festivals.
North East Famous For:
Darjeeling: Darjeeling is a hill station in the Eastern State of West Bengal. Also called the queen of hill-stations, at an altitude of 2134 m. or 7000 ft, it is a famous hill resort offering a breath taking sight of the numerous peaks of the majestic Himalayas. Darjeeling is Also known for its tea industry. The city is located amidst the lower Himalayas that are also known as the Mahabharata Range.
Gangtok: Gangtok, the capital of the Eastern Indian State of Sikkim, with a backdrop of the Himalayas, offers breathtaking vistas, colourful lifestyles, Buddhist shrines, adventure, watersport, exquisite flora and fauna, including hundreds of varieties of butterflies.Gangtok is the center of tourism activity now. Lachen, Lachung, Mangan, Chungthang, Yumthang, Gurudongmar Lake, Chopta Valley, Tsomgo Lake or Chhangu Lake, Nathu La Pass are accessible from Gangtok. Chopper service, Local sightseeing, North Sikkim Tour are arranged from here. A stroll along the Mahatma Gandhi Marg is a delight - Hotels, restaurants, curios, footwear and almost everything is available. Gangtok shows that the bubble of modernization has burst with a bang in the town.