2N Paris, 1N Strasbourg, 1N Munich, 1N Innsbruck, 2N Zurich
Paris & Strasbourg (France)-Munich(Germany) -Innsbruck(Austria) -Zurich(Switzerland)
France's capital Paris, is known worldwide for its couture fashion houses, classical art museums including the Louvre and monuments like the Eiffel Tower. GERMANY, a Western European country with a terrain of vast forests, rivers and mountain ranges, and 2 millennia of history.Berlin, its capital, is home to thriving art and nightlife scenes. SWITZERLAND is a mountainous Central European country, home to numerous lakes, villages and the high peaks of the Alps. Old Towns within its cities contain medieval landmarks like capital Berns Zytglogge clock tower and Cathedral of Bern.
Day 1:- WELCOME to Paris! :
Transfer from airport to hotel, where our local guide will be waiting with all the tour information.
18:00h (approximately) Transfer to the Montmartre quarter, a Bohemian district known for its artists. The visit includes a ride in the funicular railway to the top of the hill which has wonderful views of Paris. Relax and enjoy a delicious dinner in a magical and romantic setting.
Meals: No Meals
DAY 2: Paris
Guided tour lasting two hours and a half. Cruise on the river Seine. Ascent to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower, and transfer to Gare du Nord station.
08:00h Comprehensive tour of Paris with a local guide, visiting the Champs Elysees, Arch of Triumph, Concorde Square, Latin Quarter, Luxembourg Palace, Garnier Opera House, Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Town Hall of Paris, Eiffel Tower, etc. Includes admission to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower in the lift. The visit is followed by a spectacular cruise on the river Seine.
Free afternoon. 18:30 h. (approximately). Transfer to Gare du Nord station, where most of the Hindu population live. Time to have dinner in any of the neighbouring restaurants. Transfer to hotel.
Total distance: 495Km Scenery: Rolling hills with croplands.
07:30 h. Paris – Departure 09:45 h. Epernay – We arrive at the heart of the Champagne region. Visit to a winery included where we learn about the history of France’s most famous wine.
11:15 h. We continue to Alsace, a region with an important German influence. Lunch on the way.
16:00 h. Strasbourg – Arrival at the city, which is the seat of the European Parliament. Cruise on the canals to see the city and enjoy its French-German essence. Free time to visit the cathedral. In the late afternoon, we visit “Petite France”, a busy area with many exquisite restaurants. Return to hotel.
DAY 4:- Strasbourg -Nordlingen- Dachau- Munich
Total distance: 450Km Scenery German fields
07:30 h. Strasbourg – Departure for Germany.
10:30 h. Nordlingen – Visit to this medieval walled town. The town centre is one of the prettiest in Germany. Free time to stroll through its squares. 11:15 h. We continue our journey, crossing the Nördlinger Ries región, set on a depression where a meteorite fell 15 million years ago.
12:45 h. Dachau – Arrival and visit to the museum of the first Nazi Concentration Camp (admission included). Time for lunch.
5:30 h. Munich – Arrival. Transfer to the historical centre where there are many cafes, international restaurants and popular German beerhouses. Transfer to hotel.
DAY 5:- Munich- BMW Museum- Fussen- Innsbruck
Total distance: 240km Scenery: today we will have the chance to admire the impressive Alps.
10:00 h. Munich – Visit to the BMW Museum, which has some of the most prestigious vehicles in the European market.
11.30 h. We leave Bavaria and head for Austria.
13:30 h. Fussen – Arrival, and time for lunch. Admission to Neuschwanstein Castle included. This building was erected because of the admiration professed by King Luis II for the music of the composer Richard Wagner.
16:45 h. Fussen – Departure for the capital of the Tyrol.
18:30 h. Innsbruck – Arrival. We can explore the centre along with the Golden Roof Museum and the Baroque streets. Then we will dine in the centre, which has many local and international restaurants that serve Indian, Italian, Austrian and other types of cuisine.
DAY 6:- Innsbruck Swarovski Crystal Museum- Vaduz- Maienfeld- Zurich Total distance: 300km
Spectacular mountain landscapes and Alpine valleys.
09:00 h. Swarovski Crystal Museum– visit to the “Crystal House” included, with its beautiful garden and Museum, where we will see how this famous crystal is made.
10:45 h. We continue our journey through the mountains.
13:15 h. Vaduz – Arrival at the capital of Lichtenstein. Time to have lunch and wander through this tiny city.
15:00 h. We continue our journey to Switzerland.
15:45 h. Maienfeld – The place where the famous novel Heidi is set, a tale which describes what life was like in these mountain valleys. We have the chance to explore a beautiful natural setting and reach Heidi’s house (admission is free), located in a privileged natural site.
18:30 h. Zurich – Arrival and free time to visit the historial centre near the Lake. There are any international restaurants in which you can dine. Meals: Breakfast
DAY 7:- Zurich Engelberg Trubsee Lucerna- Zurich
Total distance: 165km Beautiful Alpine landscapes.
Note: we recommend you wear warm clothing for the trip to the ski resort. 08:30 h. Zurich – Departure
10:00 h. Eingelberg – Arrival at the town where we take Trubsee cable car to top of Mount Titlis.
13:00 h. We carry on to Lucerne. 13:30 h. Lucerne – Arrival in time to explore one of the most interesting Swiss cities and see the KapellBrück, a covered bridge over the river Reuss, the Town Hall and Square with its Clock Tower and its elegant pedestrian streets and souvenir shops. There are many restaurants on the banks of the river Reuss where you can have lunch.
18:30 h. Return to Zurich in time for dinner.
Day 8:Zurich- Bern- Paris
Total distance: 720 km Scenery: Lakes and mountains in Switzerland. Note: We enter France, remember to have your passport ready.
07:30 h. Zurich – Departure.
09:00 h. - Berna – Arrival-. Free time in the Swiss capital which has an attractive historical centre with the appearance of a “large village”. We will visit the Federal Council Square, the Cathedral and the Clock Tower, and see the city’s statues and fountains.
12:00 h. - Berne - Departure-. View of Neuchatel Lake. We cross the Free Country amidst beautiful scenery. After crossing the French border we will stop for dinner in a service area.
21:00 h. -Paris - Arrival.
END OF OUR SERVICES.
1. Please check with your guide regarding any additional nights you have booked and also vis-à-vis the departure time for your shuttle to the airport, if you have reserved this service.
2. Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• Above Package is Valid for Indian Market.
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right dishonor the booking. Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• 2 NIGHTS accommodation in PARIS
• 1 NIGHT accommodation in STRASBOURG
• 1 NIGHT accommodation in MUNICH
• 1 NIGHT accommodation in INNSBRUCK
• 2 NIGHT accommodation in ZURICH
• Meet & Greet assistance
• Travel by bus with English speaking guide,
• Basic travel insurance,
• Daily buffet breakfast.
• Include Arrival Transfer
• City tour of Paris
• Boat: Cruise along the River Seine in PARIS, Cruise through the City in STRASBOURG
• Evening Transfer: To Montmarte District in Paris, to Gare du Nord in PARIS
• Ticket Admission: To second floor of Eiffel Tower in PARIS, Champagne chateau in EPERNAY, Museum of the concentration camp in DACHAU, To the BMW Museum in BMW MUSEUM, To Neuschwanstein Castle in FUSSEN, Swaroski Crystal Museum in SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL MUSEUM, Tramway in Trubsee in ZURICH
• Visa Charges
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• 4.35% GST wef 1 April 2016 & 4.50% wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in ROE/Forex rates/Taxes, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
• Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Surcharges/ Supplement /Mandatory charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/holiday/ weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Cancellation of guaranteed departure may arise (without compensation or liability on behalf of Europamundo/SkyLink) in cases of exceptional unforeseen circumstances , disasters, epidemics, wars , conflicts etc etc that generate a very significant drop in the expected sales.
A moderate degree of physical health & physical ability is required to participate in our tours. In the event of any passenger with physical or mental needs , or in cases where a passenger is over 75 years is travelling alone , we must be informed in writing at the time of booking, which will be analysed on a case to case basis.