5N Hong Kong
5N Hong Kong, Breakfast, City Tour, Airport Transfers
Hong Kong is an autonomous territory, and former British colony, in southeastern China. Its vibrant, densely populated urban centre is a major port and global financial hub with a skyscraper-studded skyline. Central (the business district) features architectural landmarks like I.M. Peis Bank of China Tower. Hong Kong is also a major shopping destination, famed for bespoke tailors and Temple Street Night Market.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 - Arrive Hong Kong Optional Add on (If u can chose) Symphony of Lights Dinner Cruise: - On your arrival in Hong Kong, Meet & Greet at at Airport and Transfer to Hotel for Check in. At Evening you can proceed Hong Kong's harbor dazzles with neon at night, but the synchronized Symphony of Lights laser show takes the nightly spectacle to another level. Cruise Hong Kong's Victoria Harbour aboard a traditional Chinese sightseeing junk and enjoy an uninterrupted view of this dazzling light show for an unforgettable evening in Hong Kong. On your 1.5-hour evening cruise around Hong Kong's harbor you'll enjoy unlimited free drinks from the open bar while you watch one of the world's greatest lightshows unfold. The highlight of your evening harbor cruise is the 20-minute Symphony of Lights show, a spectacular display of laser beams bouncing off 33 key skyscrapers on both sides of the harbor. Accompanied by synchronized music and commentary, the sound and light display depicts the growth of Hong Kong from a sleepy fishing village to the dynamic world-class city it is today. The Hong Kong Symphony of Lights display showcases the vibrant and glamorous night vistas of Victoria Harbour, one of the world's most impressive natural harbors. At night at Hotel. Meals: No Meal, (optional Meals Dinner)
Day 2 - Half Day City Tour of Hong Kong:- Post a filling breakfast; proceed for the half day tour of Hong Kong. The tour includes Avenue of Star, Jewellery Workshop, Souvenir Shop, and Victoria Peak by coach. Tour ends at Tsim Sha Tsui Area where you get free time for shopping & Dining with Entertainment Option. Please note transfer back hotel will be on your own. You have the evening at leisure to see other interesting sights in Hong Kong. Evening you can go for Symphony of Lights Cruise which is an optional tour. Overnight stay at the hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 3 - Hong Kong : Optional Add on (If you can Choose) Ocean Park:- After a filling breakfast at the hotel, Optional - You can choose to proceed for a Ocean Park. Ocean Park Hong Kong, commonly known as Ocean Park, is a marine mammal park, oceanarium, animal theme park and amusement park, situated in Wong Chuk Hang and Nam Long Shan in the Southern District of Hong Kong. Overnight stay at the hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 4 - Hong Kong : Optional Add on (If you can Choose) Lantau Island with Ngong Ping 360 Cable car :- Post a filling breakfast; The Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car ride is a visually spectacular 5.7km journey between Tung Chung Town Centre and Ngong Ping Village on Lantau Island. Watch as vistas of the South China Sea and rolling grassland slopes of North Lantau Country Park slowly take over from the buzz of Hong Kong city. Take in the serene and natural surrounds for which Lantau is famed, and look out as the Tian Tan Buddha (Big Buddha) rolls into the 360-degree view of the Ngong Ping Plateau. Enjoy a 25-minute ride with spectacular views over Lantau Island, the airport, the seascape and Ngong Ping Village. Overnight Stay at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 5 - Hong Kong : Optional Tour to Disneyland:- After a filling breakfast at the hotel, Optional - You can choose to proceed for a full day tour to Disneyland. At Disneyland, meet your favourite Disney characters, enjoy Broadway-style musical extravaganzas and end your day with the spectacular Disney in the Stars fireworks show. Overnight stay at the hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 6–Hong Kong Departure: After Breakfast, Fly back home. Enjoy an American breakfast at your hotel. Later today, proceed to the airport as this fantastic tour comes to an end. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour created by SkyLink. Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• International package is valid for Indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• We cannot be held responsible for any refusal of Visa/Refusal of On-Arrival Visa/Delay in issuance of visa.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
- Tours on SIC if booked with hotel not falling under SIC area, will be cancelled from system without prior notice
- Meal coupons do not include cost of Beverage and Hard Liquor.
- At some attractions, the child cost would be considered base on height and not as per age.
- The starting time or pick-up time mentioned in the voucher is estimate only. The actual pick-up will be reconfirmed before service date.
- Any changes requested due to unavoidable circumstances have to be made strictly with the Hong Kong Duty manager and would remain subject to availability and conditions of the tour.
- All schedules are subject to change due to traffic, weather conditions and number of passengers during peak times and any other unforeseen reasons.
- No refund applicable for unutilized services.
- No SIC transfer service between 22:30 hrs – 07:00 hrs
- All transfer, meals coupon and tour services will be suspended on TYPHOON / FOG AND BAD WEATHER
- Ferry Schedule are subject to change without notice.
- Standard time of Check-In is at 1400 hrs. and standard Check-out is at 1200 hrs.
- Early Check-In & Late Check-out, unless pre booked and paid in advance is subject to availability and at hotel’s discretion.
- All special requests such as bedding type, smoking / nonsmoking rooms, higher floor etc are on request and always subject to availability on check in.
- A mandatory refundable security deposited may be required by the hotel at the time of check-in. The amount may vary depending on the hotel. Cash or Credit-card are acceptable. The amount is refunded at the time of check-out after clearing all incidental charges
• Return Airfare on economy class Del-Hong Kong-Del (sub to availability)
• 5 Nights stay in Hong Kong as per selection
• Daily Breakfast
• Return Airport Transfer on SIC
• SIC Half day Hong Kong City Tour (Morning Tour Only)
- Tour Visit: Water Front, Jewellery Workshop, Souvenir shop and and victoria Peak by Bus
- Tour end will be at Tsui area, passenger return back to hotel on their own arrangement / expenses
Add On (Extra):-
•Madam Tussaud add on at Special Price of $ 25
Optional Tour Valid Till June 2017:-
- Full Day Ocean Park Tour (include Entrance ticket and return transfer) Rs. 3800 Adult/ Rs. 3500 Child
- Full Day Disneyland tour (include Entrance ticket and return transfer) Rs. 6000 Adult/ Rs. 5300 Child
- Victoria Peak By Night with Tram Ride, Madame Tussadus & Star Ferry Ride (Included 1way Tram ride Ticket, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum Ticket, 1way Star Ferry Ticket, Old Clock Tower and return transfer) Rs. 3800 Adult/ Rs. 3500 Child
- Bauhinia Dinner Cruise with Symphony of Light (Min. 2pax) (Include International buffet dinner on Bauhinia Cruise & return transfer) Rs. 7400 Adult / Rs. 7100 Child
- SKY 100 Tower By Night with Symphony of Light Show & Night Market (Min. 2pax) (Included SKY 100 Observation Deck, Symphone of Lights Show, 1hour free shopping at Night Market and return transfer) Rs. 6000 Adult/ Rs. 5300 Child Note: If Observation deck closes due to functions, it will be replaced by Mid-Level of Victoria Peak to experience Panorama City Night View
• Visa on arrival.
• Baggage Claim & any related charges.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend/Fairs Dates or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
• Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• There is free entry. All the Indian passport gets is a stamp saying that you are allowed to stay in Hong Kong for 14 days. As long as you exit Hong Kong within 14 days, the Indian traveler can enter many times in a short duration.
• By Reserving This Package, Client/Travel Partner Agrees To Have Understood And Accepted All Terms And Conditions And Has Made The Guest Aware Of All Information & Conditions For This Product. • Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.