5N Hong Kong
5NHong Kong, Breakfast,Transfers,City Tour, Ocean Park, DisneyLand
Hong Kong is a perfect destination for family, kids, Couple, etc. When you visiting Hong Kong, you may need to decide major theme parks to visit Ocean Park & Disneyland. Ocean park is a marine mammal park, oceanarium, animal theme park and amusement park & Disneyland is a theme park located on reclaimed land in Penny's Bay, Lantau Island.
TENTATIVE TOUR PLAN:-
Day 1 Arrive Hong Kong Optional Add on (at an extra cost) Bauhinia Dinner Cruise with Symphony of Light
On your arrival in Hong Kong, Meet & Greet at at Airport and Transfer to Hotel for Check in. At Evening you can proceed Hong Kong's harbor dazzles with neon at night, but the synchronized Symphony of Lights laser show takes the nightly spectacle to another level. Cruise Hong Kong's Victoria Harbour aboard a traditional Chinese sightseeing junk and enjoy an uninterrupted view of this dazzling light show for an unforgettable evening in Hong Kong. On your 1.5-hour evening cruise around Hong Kong's harbor you'll enjoy unlimited free drinks from the open bar while you watch one of the world's greatest lightshows unfold. The highlight of your evening harbor cruise is the 20-minute Symphony of Lights show, a spectacular display of laser beams bouncing off 33 key skyscrapers on both sides of the harbor. Accompanied by synchronized music and commentary, the sound and light display depicts the growth of Hong Kong from a sleepy fishing village to the dynamic world-class city it is today. The Hong Kong Symphony of Lights display showcases the vibrant and glamorous night vistas of Victoria Harbour, one of the world's most impressive natural harbors. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Free**Half Day Hong Kong City Tour
Post a filling breakfast; proceed for the half day tour of Hong Kong. The tour includes Avenue of Star, Jewellery Workshop, Souvenir Shop, and Victoria Peak by coach. Tour ends at Tsim Sha Tsui Area where you get free time for shopping & Dining with Entertainment Option. Please note transfer back hotel will be on your own. You have the evening at leisure to see other interesting sights in Hong Kong. Evening you can go for Symphony of Lights Cruise which is an optional tour. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 Hong Kong -Full Day Ocean Park tour
After a filling breakfast at the hotel, proceed for a Ocean Park. Ocean Park Hong Kong, commonly known as Ocean Park, is a marine mammal park, oceanarium, animal theme park and amusement park, situated in Wong Chuk Hang and Nam Long Shan in the Southern District of Hong Kong. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 Hong Kong -Full Day Disneyland tour
After a filling breakfast at the hotel, proceed for a full day tour to Disneyland. At Disneyland, meet your favourite Disney characters, enjoy Broadway-style musical extravaganzas and end your day with the spectacular Disney in the Stars fireworks show. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 Hong Kong - Optional Add on (at an extra cost) Lantau Island with Ngong Ping 360 Cable car
Post a filling breakfast; The Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car ride is a visually spectacular 5.7km journey between Tung Chung Town Centre and Ngong Ping Village on Lantau Island. Watch as vistas of the South China Sea and rolling grassland slopes of North Lantau Country Park slowly take over from the buzz of Hong Kong city. Take in the serene and natural surrounds for which Lantau is famed, and look out as the Tian Tan Buddha (Big Buddha) rolls into the 360-degree view of the Ngong Ping Plateau. Enjoy a 25-minute ride with spectacular views over Lantau Island, the airport, the seascape and Ngong Ping Village. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day 6 Hong Kong Departure
After Breakfast, Fly back home. Enjoy an American breakfast at your hotel. Later today, proceed to the airport as this fantastic tour comes to an end. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour created by Skylink.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 5 Nights stay in Hong Kong with Breakfast
2. Return Airport Transfer on SIC
3. Free**Half Day Hong Kong City Tour on SIC
- Tour visit: Victoria Harbour Front, Jewellery Workshop & Victoria Peak by Bus)
- Tour end will be at Tsim Sha Tsui area, guest return back to hotel on their own arrangement /expenses)
4. Full Day Ocean Park**Include Ocean Park (Group ticket) and 2 Way SIC transfer
5. Full Day Disneyland tour**Include Disneyland day pass ticket and 2 Way SIC transfer
CHOOSE YOUR VALUE BAG AT ONLY : INR 12400 Adult / Child
1. 4hrs Lantau Island with NGong Ping 360 Cable Car (include Cable Car, Standard Glass-Group Tkt, Ngong Ping Village, Po Lin Monastry & 2 way SIC Transfer)
2. 4hrs Bauhania Dinner cruise with Symphony of Lights (Include International buffet dinner on Bauhinia Cruise and 2 Way SIC transfer)
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit: March - April and October - November: These are the best times of the year to visit Hong Kong. The spring time (March - April) sees cool evenings.
Best Things to Do in Hong Kong
- Causeway Bay shopping streets, The Peak, Hong Kong Disneyland,
Big Buddha Lantau Island, Stanley Market and Murray House, Temple Street Night Market, Lan Kwai Fong & Soho, Star Ferry crossing, Hong Kong rooftops, The Avenue of Stars & Symphony of Lights.
Tourist Visa Hongkong (Sub to Change)
- There is free entry. All the Indian passport gets is a stamp saying that you are allowed to stay in Hong Kong for 14 days. As long as you exit Hong Kong within 14 days, the Indian traveler can enter many times in a short duration.
VISA FACILITATION GUIDELINES APPLY as per International booking form or Quotation Letter.
Link to apply for HONG KONG PAR- As per an official announcement made by the Immigration Department of Hong Kong on 12 December 2016, Indian nationals intending to travel to Hong Kong will now be required to complete succesfully online pre-arrival registration (PAR) before visiting Hong Kong visa-free from next month.
Indian nationals arriving in Hong Kong on or after 23 January 2017 must apply for and complete successfully online pre-arrival registration (PAR) before enjoying their 14-day visa-free visit, or entering Hong Kong during transit.
For further details kindly visit Hong Kong government Immigration department’s website http://www.news.gov.hk/en/categories/law_order/html/2016/12/20161212_170352.shtml