5N Hong Kong
5N Hong Kong, Breakfast, City Tour, Airport Transfers
Hong Kong is an autonomous territory, and former British colony, in southeastern China. Its vibrant, densely populated urban centre is a major port and global financial hub with a skyscraper-studded skyline. Central (the business district) features architectural landmarks like I.M. Peis Bank of China Tower. Hong Kong is also a major shopping destination, famed for bespoke tailors and Temple Street Night Market.
TENTATIVE TOUR PLAN:-
Day 1 - Arrive Hong Kong Optional Add on (If u can chose) Symphony of Lights Dinner Cruise: - On your arrival in Hong Kong, Meet & Greet at at Airport and Transfer to Hotel for Check in. At Evening you can proceed Hong Kong's harbor dazzles with neon at night, but the synchronized Symphony of Lights laser show takes the nightly spectacle to another level. Cruise Hong Kong's Victoria Harbour aboard a traditional Chinese sightseeing junk and enjoy an uninterrupted view of this dazzling light show for an unforgettable evening in Hong Kong. On your 1.5-hour evening cruise around Hong Kong's harbor you'll enjoy unlimited free drinks from the open bar while you watch one of the world's greatest lightshows unfold. The highlight of your evening harbor cruise is the 20-minute Symphony of Lights show, a spectacular display of laser beams bouncing off 33 key skyscrapers on both sides of the harbor. Accompanied by synchronized music and commentary, the sound and light display depicts the growth of Hong Kong from a sleepy fishing village to the dynamic world-class city it is today. The Hong Kong Symphony of Lights display showcases the vibrant and glamorous night vistas of Victoria Harbour, one of the world's most impressive natural harbors. At night at Hotel.
Day 2 - Half Day City Tour of Hong Kong:- Post a filling breakfast; proceed for the half day tour of Hong Kong. The tour includes Avenue of Star, Jewellery Workshop, Souvenir Shop, and Victoria Peak by coach. Tour ends at Tsim Sha Tsui Area where you get free time for shopping & Dining with Entertainment Option. Please note transfer back hotel will be on your own. You have the evening at leisure to see other interesting sights in Hong Kong. Evening you can go for Symphony of Lights Cruise which is an optional tour. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 - Hong Kong : Optional Add on (If you can Choose) Ocean Park:- After a filling breakfast at the hotel, Optional - You can choose to proceed for a Ocean Park. Ocean Park Hong Kong, commonly known as Ocean Park, is a marine mammal park, oceanarium, animal theme park and amusement park, situated in Wong Chuk Hang and Nam Long Shan in the Southern District of Hong Kong. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 - Hong Kong : Optional Add on (If you can Choose) Lantau Island with Ngong Ping 360 Cable car :- Post a filling breakfast; The Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car ride is a visually spectacular 5.7km journey between Tung Chung Town Centre and Ngong Ping Village on Lantau Island. Watch as vistas of the South China Sea and rolling grassland slopes of North Lantau Country Park slowly take over from the buzz of Hong Kong city. Take in the serene and natural surrounds for which Lantau is famed, and look out as the Tian Tan Buddha (Big Buddha) rolls into the 360-degree view of the Ngong Ping Plateau. Enjoy a 25-minute ride with spectacular views over Lantau Island, the airport, the seascape and Ngong Ping Village. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day 5 - Hong Kong: Optional Tour to Disneyland:- After a filling breakfast at the hotel, Optional - You can choose to proceed for a full day tour to Disneyland. At Disneyland, meet your favourite Disney characters, enjoy Broadway-style musical extravaganzas and end your day with the spectacular Disney in the Stars fireworks show. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6–Hong Kong Departure: After Breakfast, Fly back home. Enjoy an American breakfast at your hotel. Later today, proceed to the airport as this fantastic tour comes to an end. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour created by SkyLink.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
• Return Airfare on economy class Del-Hong Kong-Del (sub to availability)
• 5 Nights stay in Hong Kong as per selection
• Daily Breakfast
• Return Airport Transfer on SIC
• SIC Half day Hong Kong City Tour (Morning Tour Only)
- Tour Visit: Water Front, Jewellery Workshop, Souvenir shop and and victoria Peak by Bus
- Tour end will be at Tsui area, passenger return back to hotel on their own arrangement / expenses
Add On (Extra):-
•Madam Tussaud add on at Special Price of $ 25
•Upgrade to Indian Lunch on at Special Price of $ 18
Optional Tour Hong Kong:-
- Full Day Ocean Park Tour (include Entrance ticket and return transfer) Rs. 3800 Adult/ Rs. 3500 Child
- Full Day Disneyland tour (include Entrance ticket and return transfer) Rs. 6000 Adult/ Rs. 5300 Child
- Victoria Peak By Night with Tram Ride, Madame Tussadus & Star Ferry Ride (Included 1way Tram ride Ticket, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum Ticket, 1way Star Ferry Ticket, Old Clock Tower and return transfer) Rs. 3800 Adult/ Rs. 3500 Child
- Bauhinia Dinner Cruise with Symphony of Light (Min. 2pax) (Include International buffet dinner on Bauhinia Cruise & return transfer) Rs. 7400 Adult / Rs. 7100 Child
- SKY 100 Tower By Night with Symphony of Light Show & Night Market (Min. 2pax) (Included SKY 100 Observation Deck, Symphone of Lights Show, 1hour free shopping at Night Market and return transfer) Rs. 6000 Adult/ Rs. 5300 Child
Note: If Observation deck closes due to functions, it will be replaced by Mid-Level of Victoria Peak to experience Panorama City Night View
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
12. Visa On Arrival.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
March - April and October - November: These are the best times of the year to visit Hong Kong. The spring time (March - April) sees cool evenings.
Best Things to Do in Hong Kong
- Causeway Bay shopping streets, The Peak, Hong Kong Disneyland,
Big Buddha Lantau Island, Stanley Market and Murray House, Temple Street Night Market, Lan Kwai Fong & Soho, Star Ferry crossing, Hong Kong rooftops, The Avenue of Stars & Symphony of Lights.