Return Airfare, 2N+2N Each Hotel , Breakfast, Transfers & sightseeing by Pvt Car
Goa, the land blessed with splendid scenic beauty, golden beaches, beautiful rivers and lakes and architectural splendors is undoubtedly a "Tourist's Paradise". A leisurely day basking under the sun on the white sandy beaches of Goa is definition of a perfect holiday. The second smallest Indian state is also known for its unity in diversity. The tiny emerald land can boast of its unique history and culture. The culture here shows the confluence of the east and the west. The state is home to both beautiful temples and magnificent churches. The perfect word to describe Goa is - "The land of Sun, Sand and Sea"
Day 01 : Arrive Goa : On reaching Goa airport, meet our SkyLink representative who assists while you take a transfer to the resort. On completing the check-in formalities, take some rest for the day. In the evening, you can go to enjoy a stroll around the beach or indulge in your favorite beach activity. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: North Goa: This morning, you have your breakfast and then start driving towards North Goa. North Goa is dotted with some of the most beautiful beaches of Goa. Dona Paula, Calangute, Baga and Miramar Beach are popular beaches of North Goa. North Goa is home to a number of tourist attractions like Fort Aguada, Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral.
Spend the day sightseeing around North Goa. You can begin with a visit to "Cidade de Goa", the original name given to the ‘city of Goa’ which was established long back and now it is called "Old Goa". Pay homage at the Basilica Bom Jesus, which is dedicated to Infant Jesus. The church has the sacred remains of St Francis Xavier. Also, visit other churches of North Goa including St Cajetan, St Francis of Assisi, Se Cathedral and Church of St. Monica. All the churches feature a unique architectural style which speaks much about the heritage and craftsmanship of those times.Visit the Museum of Christian Art, which is one of its kind museum in Asia. The museum is best known to house a collection of items like gold and precious stones and Rosary's. You can also visit Archeological Museum.
Later, travel to “Solar Souto Maior”, which is an aristocratic mansion which dates back to the year 1585. The mansion houses a treasure of artifacts.
Return to Panjim, the capital of Goa and as you drive through the city enjoy viewing its unique colonial architecture. Walk through the city and flip back the pages of the Portuguese days. Do visit the bustling markets of Goa and shop for gifts and souvenirs. Enjoy your lunch at Panjim.
Post lunch, head to Baga Beach, which is one the most popular, happening and beautiful beaches of Goa. Enjoy water sports and then you can go for some shopping at the Tibetan market.
Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: South Goa: After having your breakfast, head towards South Goa. Today, you will be sightseeing at major attractions of South Goa including Colva Beach, Mangeshi Temple, Santa Durga Temple and some more attractions. Begin with a visit to Margao, the capital of Salcette taluka and headquarters of the South Goa district.
Visit the historical “Largo de Igreja”, the Church square of Margao, which once used to be its colonial quarter. The church square is dotted with beautiful old buildings on one side and the beautiful Church of the Holy Spirit on the other. The Church of the Holy Spirit is one of the most grant churches of Goa, which was built back in the year 1564. The church is one of the finest examples of Indian Baroque style of architecture.
Later proceed to “Ancestral Goa”, which is a re-creation of Goan rural life. The village has number of artifact centers, art galleries and open air museums. There is a laterite sculpture of Saint Mirabai in the village, which is one of the longest laterite sculptures in India. The star attraction of the region is the “big foot”, which is a large foot print which was discovered on a rock while excavating the site.
Now it’s time to visit the grand house- Menezes Braganza house, in Chandor. This palatial structure was built back in the 17th century. The house has now been divided into two separate houses, with a common entrance. The east wing is occupied by the Pereira-Braganza family, which has a small chapel with relics of St. Francis Xavier. It also has artifacts, collected by the family over a number of years. The house also has a large ballroom and a Salon. Tiles from Portugal, antique chandeliers from Europe and beautifully carved, ornate rosewood furniture adds to the beauty of the house. A few things which give a distinct look to the house include a pair of high-backed chairs, which has the family crest, which was given to the Pereira-Braganza family by King Dom Luis of Portugal. Most of the furniture items set in the house date back to the 18th century and have been prepared using local seeso (martel wood) and lacquered with mother of pearl by craftsmen from Curtorim village. The house also has many items coming from antique aficionados.
The west wing of the house belongs to the Menezes Braganza family. The house not only features exquisite furniture and Chinese porcelain from Macau, but also a collection of family portraits, which date back to the 17th and 18th centuries. There is also a library which is believed to be the first private library of Goa. The library has a collection of 5,000 leather bound books which were personally collected by Luis de Menezes Braganza (1878-1938), a reputed journalist, well-known for playing a key role in Goa’s independence movement.
After the long sightseeing tour of South Goa, head back to the hotel. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 04 Goa: After Breakfast day on your own, Overnight night stay at Hotel.
Day 05: Goa- Delhi: This is the last day of the Goa tour. Munch some delicious breakfast and then check out of the hotel. Start driving towards the airport and on reaching, board your flight to home. The tour ends here.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Checkout (subject to availability).
- Return airfare Del-Goa-Del ( subject to availability of seats).
- 2 nights stay in Antara Boutique Beach Resort.
- 2 nights stay in Flora Residency.
- Daily breakfast.
- Return airport transfers.
- 01 full day s/seeing north goa by individual car.
- Inter hotel transfers by individual car.
- All taxes.
• Airfare or Train fare.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• 4.50% wef 1 June 2016( or as per actual levied Govt of India)
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/ Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
- Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
- Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.