4N Cidade de Goa, North Goa Sightseeing, Transfers on SIV, Honeymoon Benefits
Goa is a perfect destination for a romantic honeymoon. It's beautiful and romantic beaches offers a peaceful environment. Not only that, if heaven would have existed on earth then Goa would certainly be the destination. It is the place where couples come to develop their special bonding. The exotic place in fact calls for a memorable honeymoon at any time of the year. Whether you get married in winters, monsoons or summers, this is a perfect destination for all the honeymooners. Who would like to miss the exotic locales, serene nature, mesmerizing places and of course the exiting celebrations especially when it comes to honeymoon in Goa.
Day 1: Goa : On reaching Goa airport, meet our Skylink representative who assists while you take a transfer to the resort. On completing the check-in formalities, take some rest for the day. In the evening, you can go to enjoy a stroll around the beach or indulge in your favorite beach activity. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 2; North Goa :This morning, you have your breakfast and then start driving towards North Goa. North Goa is dotted with some of the most beautiful beaches of Goa. Dona Paula, Calangute, Baga and Miramar Beach are popular beaches of North Goa. North Goa is home to a number of tourist attractions like Fort Aguada, Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral.
Spend the day sightseeing around North Goa. You can begin with a visit to "Cidade de Goa", the original name given to the ‘city of Goa’ which was established long back and now it is called "Old Goa". Pay homage at the Basilica Bom Jesus, which is dedicated to Infant Jesus. The church has the sacred remains of St Francis Xavier. Also, visit other churches of North Goa including St Cajetan, St Francis of Assisi, Se Cathedral and Church of St. Monica. All the churches feature a unique architectural style which speaks much about the heritage and craftsmanship of those times.
Visit the Museum of Christian Art, which is one of its kind museum in Asia. The museum is best known to house a collection of items like gold and precious stones and Rosary's. You can also visit Archeological Museum.
Later, travel to “Solar Souto Maior”, which is an aristocratic mansion which dates back to the year 1585. The mansion houses a treasure of artifacts.
Return to Panjim, the capital of Goa and as you drive through the city enjoy viewing its unique colonial architecture. Walk through the city and flip back the pages of the Portuguese days. Do visit the bustling markets of Goa and shop for gifts and souvenirs. Enjoy your lunch at Panjim.
Post lunch, head to Baga Beach, which is one the most popular, happening and beautiful beaches of Goa. Enjoy water sports and then you can go for some shopping at the Tibetan market.
Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: South Goa (Optional - at an extra cost):- After having your breakfast, head towards South Goa. Today, you will be sightseeing at major attractions of South Goa including Colva Beach, Mangeshi Temple, Santa Durga Temple and some more attractions. Begin with a visit to Margao, the capital of Salcette taluka and headquarters of the South Goa district.
Visit the historical “Largo de Igreja”, the Church square of Margao, which once used to be its colonial quarter. The church square is dotted with beautiful old buildings on one side and the beautiful Church of the Holy Spirit on the other. The Church of the Holy Spirit is one of the most grant churches of Goa, which was built back in the year 1564. The church is one of the finest examples of Indian Baroque style of architecture.
Later proceed to “Ancestral Goa”, which is a re-creation of Goan rural life. The village has number of artifact centers, art galleries and open air museums. There is a laterite sculpture of Saint Mirabai in the village, which is one of the longest laterite sculptures in India. The star attraction of the region is the “big foot”, which is a large foot print which was discovered on a rock while excavating the site.
Now it’s time to visit the grand house- Menezes Braganza house, in Chandor. This palatial structure was built back in the 17th century. The house has now been divided into two separate houses, with a common entrance. The east wing is occupied by the Pereira-Braganza family, which has a small chapel with relics of St. Francis Xavier. It also has artifacts, collected by the family over a number of years. The house also has a large ballroom and a Salon. Tiles from Portugal, antique chandeliers from Europe and beautifully carved, ornate rosewood furniture adds to the beauty of the house. A few things which give a distinct look to the house include a pair of high-backed chairs, which has the family crest, which was given to the Pereira-Braganza family by King Dom Luis of Portugal. Most of the furniture items set in the house date back to the 18th century and have been prepared using local seeso (martel wood) and lacquered with mother of pearl by craftsmen from Curtorim village. The house also has many items coming from antique aficionados.
The west wing of the house belongs to the Menezes Braganza family. The house not only features exquisite furniture and Chinese porcelain from Macau, but also a collection of family portraits, which date back to the 17th and 18th centuries. There is also a library which is believed to be the first private library of Goa. The library has a collection of 5,000 leather bound books which were personally collected by Luis de Menezes Braganza (1878-1938), a reputed journalist, well-known for playing a key role in Goa’s independence movement.
After the long sightseeing tour of South Goa, head back to the hotel. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: Day free at leisure or Going for a Shopping on your own expense.
Day 05: Goa:- This is the last day of the Goa tour. Munch some delicious breakfast and then check out of the hotel. Start driving towards the airport and on reaching, board your flight to home. The tour ends here.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alterate flight option will be made with availability .
4. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
5. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
-Complimentary Airport Transfers in Goa
- Discounted Meal Coupon for Nando's in Delhi (Valid till Dec 2017).
- Honeymoon Discount Voucher
- Return Airfare To/Fro Goa *subject to availability
- Complimentary Return Transfer(s) from Airport (SIV)
- Welcome drink on arrival
- 04 Nights Accommodation in Cidade de Goa
- Daily Breakfast
- North Goa Sightseeing on SIV.
- All Applicable taxes
- South Goa Sightseeing Rs. 1900 p.p.
- Dudhsagar Waterfall & Spice Plantation (incl: pick up & drop from Hotel, Goan Lunch (Veg & Non Veg, Welcome Tea) Rs. 2300 p.p.
- Scuba Diving (incl: pick up & drop from Hotel, Goan Lunch (Veg & Non Veg, Water, Kit, Guide) Rs. 3880 p.p.
- Water Sports (incl: Bumber Ride, Banana Ride, Jet Ski, Parasailing) Rs. 1800 p.p.
- Adventure Sports (incl: Camel Ride, Horse Ride, Bull Ride, Bunjee Jumping, Refreshment) Rs. 2000 p.p.
- Quard Bike Ride (incl: 3 lap - Each lap of 01 km) Rs. 800 p.p.
- Island Trip (incl: Pick up fn Drop from Hotel to Jetty, Return Speed Boat Approx 60 km One side, Light Breakfast & Lunch Veg & Non Veg Barbieque Bar, Unclimited Mocktails & Cocktails, Activity- Fishing, Snorkelling, Swimming, Dolphin Show Rs. 1900 p.p.
- GST Extra on Total Billing
- Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
- Entrance Fee /Monument fees
- Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
- Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
- Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
- Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
- Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
- In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
- Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Season to Visit? The best time to visit Goa is between late October and early April. The peak tourist season is from mid-December to mid-January, when the weather is near perfect, with daytime temperatures rarely going beyond 32° C.
What is Goa famous for? Picturesque View, Adventure, Rental Bikes for adventure, Outdoor Activities.
Things to buy in Goa: There is a great demand on local sari; the temptation to its fantastic colours and patterns is very hard to resist, souvenirs, effective addition to your wardrobe or home design. Among the foreign tourists in Goa there are popular items of handicrafts made of natural materials: bamboo crafts, macramé, braid made of coconut fiber, coconut peel, straw, etc. Goa offers a really huge selection of jewellery to everyone’s taste and, more importantly, it’s easy to pick up the jewellery sets. Must buy is the famous cashew nuts that are sold here in small packets. Port wine came to Goa with the Portuguese when they started local production of wine, the Portuguese left but wine remained along with other signs of Portuguese culture. Most of the port wines are sweet and fairly cheap.