2N Munnar, 1N Thekkady, 1N Alleppey, 2N Kovalam
2N Munnar, 1N Thekkady, 1N Alleppey, 2N Kovalam, Breakfast, Transfers & Tours on Pvt, H'Moon Offers.
Kerala is one of the wonders of the world. It is a place where the serene scenic beauty merges with varied hues of enchanting seasons. In Kerala, every season is a festival of colors and sounds. Kerala can satisfy the thirst for communion with pristine nature and call of the wild .Kerala is well known for for calm beaches, soul stirring hill stations, thrilling backwater cruises in house boats, chilling monsoon weather, fascinating Pooram festivals, 10 - day harvest festival, which also known as Onam, famous classical arts forms, awe inspiring martial arts and hundreds of folk art forms.
Day 01: Cochin– Munnar (150kms/4hrs Approx): You are greeted on arrival at Cochin International Airport/Railway Station by our representative and transfer to Munnar. Overnight Stay in Munnar.
Day 02: Munnar: Morning after breakfast s day spending in Munnar visiting Devikulam, Eravikulam National Park, Echo point, Kundal Dam, Mattupetty etc. Over Night Stay at Munnar.
Day 03: Munnar – Thekkady (110kms/4hrs Approx): Morning after breakfast proceeds to Thekkady (Periyar) one of the 27 tiger reserves in India-(110kms), check in to your resort by Noon. After noon you can enjoy boating in Periyar Lake through wild life sanctuary (Optional/Extra Cost), Spices plantations (Coffee & Cardamom) etc. Overnight stay at Resort in Periyar.
Day 04: Thekkady – Alleppey (160kms/4hrs Approx): After breakfast, transfer to Alleppey .Arrive Alleppey and check in to hotel. In the evening go for sunset cruise in the Vembanadu Lake (optional - at your cost). Also visit Alleppey beach and also shopping. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Alleppey- Kovalam (160 Kms/3hrs Approx):After breakfast Proceed to Kovalam. Check into the hotel. Enjoyment in beach. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06: Kovalam: After breakfast proceed for Trivandrum Sightseeing: Padmanabhaswami Temple, Srichitra Art Gallery, Napier Museum and Zoo Overnight stay at Kovalam.
(Optional at extra cost) Leave at 1 pm for sunset at Kanyakumari with Sightseeing: Vivekananda Rock, Thiruvalluvar statue, Gandhi Mandap, Triveni Sangamam etc.Evening visit sunset. Overnight stay at Kovalam/Kanyakumari Hotel.
Day 07: Kovalam -Trivandrum Airport :(16kms/ 30 min Approx) Morning after breakfast proceed to Trivandrum Airport to board the flight for onward destination.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
•Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Checkout (subject to availability).
- 02 Nights stay at Munnar in Double sharing basis.
- 01 Night stay at Thekkady in Double sharing basis.
- 01 Night stay at Alleppey in Double sharing basis.
- 02 Nights stay at Kovalam in Double sharing basis.
- Meet & greet to/from Cochin-Trivandrum Airport by a driver.
- Inclusive of Breakfast.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Transfers & Sightseeing by AC Vehicle.
- Inclusive of Hotel & Transport taxes.
- 1 Travel Bag /Travel Kit by SkyLink Travel.
Honeymoon Freebies (Once during Stay)
In Regular Package: 01 Honeymoon Cake, Flower Bed Decoration.
In Standard Package: 01 Honeymoon Cake, Flower Bed Decoration, Candle light dinner.
- Meal Supplement Cost Lunch/ Dinner Regular Package@ INR 2600 per Adult
- Meal Supplement Cost Lunch/ Dinner Standard Package@ INR 2800 per Adult
1 Night Houseboat Supplement:-
- In Regular Package : 1 Night Deluxe Houseboat @ INR 3150 Per Adult (Inclusive of Welcome drink on arrival, Stay, All Meals)
Upgrade from Deluxe Houseboat to Rainbow Deluxe Houseboat @INR 2500 Per Adult
- In Standard Package : 1 Night Deluxe Houseboat @ INR 2950 Per Adult (Inclusive of Welcome drink on arrival, Stay, All Meals)
Upgrade from Deluxe Houseboat to Rainbow Deluxe Houseboat @INR 2250 Per Adult
Optional tour Thekkady:-
1) Nature Walk and Green Walk :- Rate : INR 1300/ -per guide for 4 persons + entrance.( 3 hours , time 7 am , 7.30 am, 10 am, 10.30 am, 2 pm , 2.30 pm )
2) Jungle Scout ( Night trekking) :- INR 1100/- per/p minimum 2 pax + entrance.( 3 hours , time 7 pm , 10 pm ,1 am )
3) Bamboo Rafting Full day :- INR 2200/- + entranceper/p min 2 pax ( they give you light food and water 5 hours trekking & 3 hours boating . Time 8 am to 5 pm .Kids above 12 years allowed.)
4) Half day :- INR 1700/- + entrance per/p min 2 pax (3 1/2 hours trekking and 1 1/2 hours boating Time 7.30 am 9.30am)
5) Tiger Trail ( 1 night ) :- INR 300/- + entrance per/p minimum 2 pax (stay one night in forest .The trekking start at 9 pm upto 10 km walk through jungle Tommorrow around 12 noon you will back in Kumily). ( 2 night 7000/- per person)
6) Jungle Jeep Safari :- INR 1400/- + Entrance : 33/- Indian,for per/p + jeep 2700/- (Gavi trip)
7) Periyar Boat Ride :- INR 650 Per Person
• Airfare or Train fare.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
- Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
- Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
Cochin: You can buy Spices, Gold & Souvenirs from Cochin -Broadway opp Marine Drive .
Munnar: You can buy spices from the spice market & tea from tea factories in plantation or munnar town.
Thekkady: Spices (Cardamom especially) Trivandrum: While visiting Shree Padmanabhaswami Temple, visit the local shops opp. the temple & buy spices , Cotton & Traditional wear, Sarees.