2N Munnar, 1N Thekkady, 1N Alleppey, 2N Kovalam
2N Munnar, 1N Thekkady, 1N Alleppey, 2N Kovalam, Breakfast, Transfers & Tour by Pvt Vehicle.
Kerala is one of the wonders of the world. It is a place where the serene scenic beauty merges with varied hues of enchanting seasons. In Kerala, every season is a festival of colors and sounds. Kerala can satisfy the thirst for communion with pristine nature and call of the wild .Kerala is well known for for calm beaches, soul stirring hill stations, thrilling backwater cruises in house boats, chilling monsoon weather, fascinating Pooram festivals, 10 - day harvest festival, which also known as Onam, famous classical arts forms, awe inspiring martial arts and hundreds of folk art forms.
Day 01 Cochin – Munnar (150kms/4hrs Approx.):
Meet & Greet By Our Representative / Driver At Airport And Proceed To Munnar. Enroute Visit Cheyyappara Water Falls Direct Proceed To Munnar .Check In Into The Hotel. Overnight Stay At Munnar
Day 02 Munnar Full Day Sight-Seeing:
After Breakfast Later Explore The Picturesque Hill Station Visit Eravikulam National Park (15 Km) To View Endangered Wild Goat ' Nilgiri Tahr',Mattupetty Dam Which Offers Many Fascinating Sights To Relish, The Shola Forests Around Mattupetty Are Ideal For Trekking And Bird Watching, With The Variety Of Birds Found There.Kundala Is A Picturesque Town Located At The Confluence Of Three Mountain Streams Namely Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni And Kundala. Enroute Visit Echo Point, View Point & Green Carpet Of Tea Gardens.Overnight Stay At Munnar.
Day 03 Munnar – Thekkady (125kms / 3hours):
Morning After Breakfast Check Out From The Hotel And Transfer To Thekkady Has One Of The World’s Most Fascinating Natural Wildlife Reserves Noted For Its Geography, Diverse Wildlife And Scenic Beauty. In The Afternoon At 1300 Hrs Arrives At Thekkady And Check-In At Hotel. In The Evening Explore Boat Ride On The Lake Periyar (By Own Arrangement) Where One Can Have A Unique Experience Of Viewing Wildlife At Close Quarters From The Safety Of A Boat On The Lake. The Greatest Attraction Of Periyar, However Are The Herds Of Wild Elephants That Come Down To Play In The Lake (Wild Life Viewing Is Always Dependent On One's Good Fortune).Overnight Stay At Thekkady.
Day 04 Thekkady – Alleppey (125 Kms / 03 Hours) :
After Breakfast Check Out From The Hotel And Proceed To Alleppey, Also Known As “Venice Of The East” On Reaching Alleppey, Check In To House Boat By 12 Pm Or So For A Cruise To Devour The Beauty Of Vembanadu Lake. Glide Along The Narrow Canals Laced By The Infinite Greenery Imparted By Coconut To Palms Watch The Gentle And Soothing Greenery Of Paddy Fields And The Village Folk At Work. Sight-Seeing Of H Block, R Block, Passing Through Narrow Canals All Meals Will Be Served On Board.Overnight Stay At Alleppey.
Day 05 Alleppey – Kovalam (170 Kms /05hours):
After Breakfast Check Out From The Hotel/H And Proceed To Kovalam, The Internationally Renowned Beach Destination Upon Arrival Check In Into The Hotel Fresh N Up Explore Evening At On Beach.Overnight Stay At Kovalam.
Day 06 Kovalam - Trivendrum -Kovalam (02 Hrs Drive):
Morning After Breakfast day trip to Sightseeing in Trivandrum : Padmanabha Swami Temple, Kuthira Maligai Palace, Zoo, Art Gallery (All places close on Monday except Padmanabha Swami Temple).Later Back To Kovalam. Overnight Stay At Kovalam.
Day 07: Kovalam – Trivandrum Drop:
Depart from Trivendrum with Fond memories of these mesmerizing kerala trip created by Skylink.
Note :Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alterate flight option will be made with availability.
4. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
5. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
1.Meet & Greet by our Driver/representative at Cochin Airport.
2.02Nights Accommodation at Munnar on double sharing basis
3.01Night Accommodation at Thekkady on double sharing basis
4.01Night Accommodation at Deluxe A/C Houseboat Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.(In A/C Dlx House Boat A/C will be functioning in the room 9.30 Pm to 06.00 AM)
5.02Nights Accommodation at Kovalam on double sharing basis.
6.Transfers & Sightseeing A/C Vehicle (Tempo Traveller/Similar) as per itinerary
7.Standard Service time of the Driver and Vehicle will be from 08 AM to 07 PM.
8.Toll, Parking, Driving Bata, Parking & Fuel Charges etc.
1.GST Extra on Total Billing
2.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
3.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5.Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6.Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc
7.Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8.Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
10.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before departure: No Refund
Non - refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Season to visit Kerala:
Kerala weather is classified into three seasons - winter, summer and Monsoon.(Feb -May (24-34 Degree C)
Winter, from October to February, are mild and pleasant.(October-January(18-28 Deg C)
Summer, from March to May, is hot and humid.
Monsoon, heavy rains and strong winds between June and September. (Monsoon: June-Sep (20-30Deg C)
Thing to remember :
Wear light cottons during your visit to Kerala & Light woollens for Munnar from Oct -May. Since there are several beaches and lakes here, you might as well come all prepared with your swimming gear. Do not forget to bring your sunglasses, hats, umbrellas and sunscreen lotion
What to buy:
Cochin: You can buy Spices ,Gold & Souvenirs from Cochin -Broadway opp Marine Drive .
Trivandrum: While visiting Shree Padmanabhaswami Temple, visit the local shops opp. the temple & buy spices, Cotton & Traditional wear, Sarees.
Munnar: You can buy spices from the spice market,tea.