1N New Delhi, 1N Agra, 2N Jaipur
1 Night New Delhi,1 Night Agra,2 Night Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri with Pvt Car
AGRA: Agra is the city of Taj Mahal & Red fort , which makes it the most popular city of India. It is located near the River Yamuna on the northern state Uttah Pradesh of India, and is the most populated city of Uttah Pradesh with more than 1.5 million people.JAIPUR: Rajasthan's beautiful Pink City Jaipur, was the stronghold of a clan of rulers whose three hill forts and series of palaces in the city are important attractions. Known as the Pink City because of the colour of the stone used exclusively in the walled city, Jaipur's bazaars sell embroidered leather shoes, blue pottery, tie and dye scarves and other exotic wares.
Tentative Tour Plan :
Day 1:New Delhi(India) : Arrival at Indira Gandhi International Airport New Delhi .Meet & Greet by Skylink Representative/Driver and get transferred to your accommodation - Skylink Suites & Apartments after freshen up, you can proceed for Delhi S/seeing by pvt car later back to hotel Overnight stay.
NORTH DELHI : Chandni Chowk, Jama Masjid , Red fort, Raj National Museum, India Gate ,Rashtrapati Bhawan,Parliament Street, Bangla sahib Gurudwara , Laxmi Narayan Mandir, Catholic Church, Connaught Place (For Shopping) .
SOUTH DELHI : Humayun Tomb , Lotus Temple , Lajpat Nagar (Shopping) Qutub Minar , Hauz Khas Village , Dilli Haat , INA Market ,Sarojini Nagar (Shopping).
Day 2: New Delhi to Agra (200kms. / Approx 4/5hour): Early morning after breakfast precedes to Agra the City of Taj. Upon arrival check in to the hotel. Later proceed for the city sightseeing visit: Red Fort & the Taj Mahal, which is entirely made of white marble and its walls are decorated with exquisite pietra dura (stone inlay) work. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Agra – Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri (232 kms. /Approx 5 hour drive) this morning proceed to the Pink City of Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri - once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. On arrival at Jaipur, check into hotel. After fresh up proceeds to S/seeing visit: Hawa Mahal , City Palace, Amber Fort, Jal Mahal later back to hotel Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Jaipur-Delhi (267 kms. / approx. 4 hrs) Today you will be transferred back to Delhi airport/railway station for your onward journey.
Note :Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process ofconfirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment .
1. Meet & Greet by Skylink representatives /driver with play card.
2. Transfer & S/seeing by Pvt Vehicle as per the Itinerary.
3. 01 Night stay in New Delhi on double Sharing basis.
4. 01 Night stay in Agra on double Sharing basis.
5. 02 Night stay in Jaipur on double Sharing basis.
6. Daily Breakfast.
7. All Taxes
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check
Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance,Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra
Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked
kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting &
ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political
13. Train fare / Air Fare.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
The tourists can spend any number of hours inside the Taj complex from sunrise to sunset. Night viewing at the Taj Mahal, from 8:30 PM to 12:30 AM, is allowed only on five nights in a month: one, on the full moon night, two days before it and two days after it, except for Fridays.
Daytime: sunrise to sunset every day (06:00 am to 06:30 pm) except Friday. Every Friday the Taj Mahal is closed and only accessible in the afternoon for Muslims to attend prayers. Night-time: 08:30 pm to 12:30 am