260kms&6hrs drive approx. 2N Stay with Breakfast & Dinner with Jhalana Leopard Safari
Jhalana is a great urban conversation story. Situated right in the heart of Jaipur city, this 17 sq km park hosts more than 30 Leopards as on early 2017. While the park itself is pristine wilderness set in Aravali foothills, just outside the park boundaries one finds industrial areas of Jaipur city. Maybe that is the reason why the Leopards find it safe inside the forest and are not reported often to stray out of the park. Recently the authorities have started jungle safaris in the park in vehicles, and Leopard sightings are pretty regular. In the outskirts of Jaipur city, lie the twin lakes of Chandlai and Barkheda.
Day 01: Delhi - Jaipur (260 kms / 5/6 hours drive approx...)
Early morning drive for Pink city, Jaipur later upon arrival, check-in to the hotel. After fresh up & changing drive for local sightseeing visit: Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace. Later back to hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 02: Jaipur- Jhalana Leopard Safari (10 kms / 20/30 min drive approx...)
Morning after breakfast , proceed to Jhalana Leopard Safari (Jeep Safari) after Safari back to hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 03: Jaipur to Delhi (260 kms / 5/6 hours drive approx...)
Early morning after breakfast check-out from the hotel & directly drive to Delhi
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier
1. 02 Night stay at Jaipur.
2. Welcome drink on-Arrival (Non-Alcoholic)
3. Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
3. Daily Breakfast & Dinner
4. 01 Jeep Safari ( 06 Adult) at Jhalana Leopard Safari.
5. All Taxes.
1. GST Extra on Total billing unless specified.
2. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
3. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
7. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
10. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Amer Fort Visiting Hours: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
City Palace Visiting Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Jhalana Leopard Safari Timing:
Period Morning Slot
1st August to 31st Oct 6.45 AM- 9.15 AM
1st Nov to 31st Jan 7.00 AM-9.30 AM
1st Feb to 31st Mar 6.15 AM -8.45 AM
1st Apr to 31st May 5.45 AM-8.15 AM
1st June to 31st July 5.45 AM-8.15 AM
Period Evening slot
1st Aug to 31st Oct 3.45 PM -6.15 PM
1st Nov to 31st Jan 3.15 PM- 5.45 PM
1st Feb to 31st Mar 3.45 PM -6.15 PM
1st Apr to 31st May 4.15 PM- 6.45 PM
1st June to 31st July 4.45 PM -7.15 PM