1N Agra, 1N Jaipur, 1N New Delhi
1N Delhi,1N Agra, 1N Jaipur, Breakfast, Sightseeing Fatehpur Sikri, Transfers much more...
Golden Triangle is the most popular and visited circuit of India that includes cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur located roughly at 250 kms from each other and forming a triangle on Indian map with respect to its locations. The circuit is well connected by road, buses and trains with fast trains like Shatabdi Express. The New Express Highway between Delhi and Agra have shortened the travel time to 2-3 hours only. Most of the foreign tourists like to land into Delhi, spend couple of days here, explore the city and then travel southwards towards the land of Taj and then west to the Pink city of India - Jaipur.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01: Delhi Arrival On arrival at Airport / Railway station, meet our representative and proceed to Hotel for Check in. Delhi is a city built and re-built seven times over several centuries. The capital city today marries the quaint and unique elements of different historical eras with the pace of the bustling, growing economy. At every turn of the road, the past and the present coexist. Later proceed for city Tour of NEW DELHI - drive past the stately government buildings of the British Era designed by Lutyen’s, including the Indian Gate & the Presidential Palace. Continue onto the beautiful Humayun’s tomb of the Mughal era & thereafter visit the towering minaret of Qutab Minar. Overnight at Hotel
Day 02: Delhi – Agra (200 Kms / 04 hrs) After breakfast drive to Agra en-route visit the Jama Masjid and Red Fort. Later continue drive to Agra. Arrive and check in at Hotel. Akbarabad, as Agra was known during the Mughal era, is home to some of the most magnificent Mughal architectures. Situated on the banks of river Yamuna, the monumental beauty of Agra has inspired countless people around the world. This third largest city of the state of Uttar Pradesh is home to three UNESCO world heritage sites. Later Proceed to Visit to the world - famous Taj Mahal - or literally "Crown of Palaces" was built by Shah Jehan to immortalize the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal who died tragically in 1631. After that visit, the Red Fort built by three generations of Mughal Emperors between 1565 and 1573. It housed both the presidential Palaces of the Royal family, and the military quarters. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03 : Agra – Jaipur (250 Kms / 05 hrs) After breakfast drive to Jaipur En-route Fatehpur Sikri - the extraordinary city built by Akbar the Great, deserted 14 years later, but which, during its brief span, exceeded London in both grandeur and population. After visit continue drive to Jaipur. Arrive & Check into the hotel. Jaipur: Beautiful palaces, forts and colourful bazaars speak of the pink city’s glorious regal past. Modernity walks hand-in-hand with history in Jaipur. This largest city of Rajasthan, founded by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh, is famous for its magnanimous hospitality. Evening explore colorful local market. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: Jaipur – Delhi (250 Kms / 05 hrs) After Breakfast, Visit Amber - the ancient capital of the Rajput Empire reaching the fort on elephant back. It is a deserted palace surrounded by majestic ramparts & the magnificent public & private room's evidence the splendor of the rulers of 16th & 17th century Rajasthan. After that continue tour of the Pink city visiting the imposing City Palace now a museum, the ancient Observatory, The exotic Palace of the Winds & the picturesque bazaars of the walled city. Later continue drive to Delhi and departure for your onward destination.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. Assistance on Arrival.
2. 01 Night stay at Delhi.
3. 01 Night stay at Agra.
4. 01 Night stay at Jaipur.
5. A 24 - hour helpline.
6. Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel.
7. Daily Breakfast.
8. Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
9. Transfers & Sightseeing by private vehicle as per Itinerary.
1. Airfare / train fare
2. GST Extra on Total Billing
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
12. Camera Charges/Jeep Safari/Camel Safari/Elephant Ride Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Sadar Bazaar. Located in the heart of the city near the Agra Cantt Railway station, Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, Sadar Bazaar is one of Agra's most famous markets . Known for handicraft items, shoes and leather work, this is also a great place to buy marble inlay items such as table ... Tripolia Bazaar is a shopper's paradise. It is an important area of old Jaipur city. As Rajasthan is famous for its lac jewellery, the Tripolia Bazar has many shops selling lac bangles. There are other stores selling brassware, ironware, textiles, utensils, furniture, rugs and carpets. Jaipur is known as the Pink City and is also the capital of Rajasthan. Jaipur is a shoppers' elysium. You can find many different kinds of handicrafts, jewelry, fabrics and even carpets here. ... It offers the best traditional Rajasthani artwork and textiles from this city are world famous