1N Agra, 2N Jaipur
1N Agra, 2N Jaipur, Breakfast, Transfers & Tours on Pvt basis, Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Amer Fort
The Golden Triangle is so called because of the triangular shape formed by the locations of New Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan on a map. The trips usually start in Delhi moving south to the site of Taj Mahal at Agra, then west, to the desert landscapes of Rajasthan. Golden Triangle Tours are a classic introduction to India especially for the first time visitors on holidays in India. If you've never been to the subcontinent before, start here for it could not get any more better and enriching cultural experience than a golden triangle holiday package.
Agra Overview : The city of Agra holds an indelible mark in the history of India. Home to one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Taj Mahal, Agra is also known for other architectural wonders from Mughal Era. Agra was the capital of Akbar the Great and the site of his Agra Fort, as well as his tomb outside the city at Sikandra and the Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah.
Jaipur Overview:- Hailed as the Pink City for its endless array of proudly vibrant and colourful architecture, Jaipur is one of the touristic gems of India; a truly heady destination that combines all the wealth of the country’s historical and cultural past, with its buzzing, commercial modernity.It’s a place where hilltop forts and a blend of Rajput and Mughal palaces cast their gaze across the horizon and the glow of the setting sun adds an ethereal Eastern charm that’s almost unspeakable in its uniqueness. But away from the palace complexes and regal UNESCO sites, Jaipur, also India’s first planned city also oozes with the raw and human character that is India’s own rerogative. Visitors can explore a warren of traditional marketplaces and sprawling suburbs, to come away with lighter pockets, colourful mementos and hearts filled with the warmth of authentic Indian hospitality.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 – Delhi -Agra(204 kms./Approx. 4 hour drive): Early Morning drive to Agra. Upon arrival check in to the Hotel. Agra was known during the Mughal era, is home to some of the most magnificent Mughal architectures. Situated on the banks of river Yamuna, the monumental beauty of Agra has inspired countless people around the world. This third largest city of the state of Uttar Pradesh is home to three UNESCO world heritage sites. Later Proceed to Visit to the world - famous Taj Mahal - or literally "Crown of Palaces" was built by Shah Jehan to immortalize the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal who died tragically in 1631. After that visit, the Red Fort built by three generations of Mughal Emperors between 1565 and 1573. It housed both the presidential Palaces of the Royal family, and the military quarters. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 – Agra To Jaipur (230 kms./Approx. 5 hour drive): Morning drive to the Pink city of Jaipur . Upon arrival check - in to the hotel. Afternoon sightseeing tour of Jaipur including, City Palace in the heart of Jaipur is known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Not far away is the Central Museum with its large collection of woodwork, jewellery, costumes, brassware, and pottery. Another monument near the City Palace, Jantar Mantar, is the largest of the five observatories built by Sawai Jai Singh. The Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds was constructed for the royal ladies to watch the royal processions without being seen. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 – In Jaipur:Morning excursion to Amber Fort, situated just outside the city, is perhaps the most beautiful example of Rajasthani forts and gives a grand view of the city down below. You can have the unique experience of traveling on elephant back to and from the top of the hill on which the fort is situated. This afternoon is free to independently explore the crowded and colourful lanes of the pink city’s bazaars. Overnight at the hotel.
Day4 -Jaipur-Delhi (267 kms. / Approx. 4 hrs) : Morning at leisure. Later drive back to Delhi.Arrive in Delhi and transfer to Airport / railway station to for onward journey.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Generally, Our India Packages & related services are valid for Indians & Foreigners both (*conditions apply).
2. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid Original ID proof in the form of passport with Valid Visa for Foreigners & Adhar/Any Govt ID for Indians at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
a. Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
b. A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. Any increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date .
13.Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Meet & Greet by our Representative /Driver with Ply Card.
2. All transfers and sightseeing by AC Vehicle (Regular: A/c Indigo or similar) /Standard: A/c Dezire/Etios or similar) as per the selection package
3. 01 Night stay at Agra on double sharing basis with breakfast
4.2Nights stay at Jaipur on double sharing basis with breakfast
5. Tea Coffee maker in the room.
6. 01 Bottle mineral water.
7. English/Hindi Speaking Guide at Taj Mahal,Agra Fort and Amber Fort.
8. Inclusive of Toll Taxes, State Taxes, Parking.
9. Travel Insurance
10. GST Included.
1.GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2.Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5.Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6.Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7.Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8.Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9.Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like COVID 19 or any act of God , rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Taj Mahal Timings : The tourists can spend any number of hours inside the Taj complex from sunrise to sunset. Night viewing at the Taj Mahal, from 8:30 PM to 12:30 AM, is allowed only on five nights in a month: one, on the full moon night, two days before it and two days after it, except for Fridays.
Daytime: sunrise to sunset every day (06:00 am to 06:30 pm) except Friday. Every Friday the Taj Mahal is closed and only accessible in the afternoon for Muslims to attend prayers. Nighttime: 08:30 pm to 12:30 am
Amer Fort Visiting Hours : 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM