1N Agra, 2N Jaipur
1N Agra, 2N Jaipur, Breakfast, Transfers & Sightseeing on AC Pvt Vehicle
AGRA : Agra is the city of Taj Mahal & Red fort , which makes it the most popular city of India. It is located near the River Yamuna on the northern state Uttah Pradesh of India, and is the most populated city of Uttah Pradesh with more than 1.5 million people.JAIPUR : Rajasthan's beautiful Pink City Jaipur, was the stronghold of a clan of rulers whose three hill forts and series of palaces in the city are important attractions. Known as the Pink City because of the colour of the stone used exclusively in the walled city, Jaipur's bazaars sell embroidered leather shoes, blue pottery, tie and dye scarves and other exotic wares.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 – Delhi -Agra(204 kms./Approx. 4 hour drive): Upon arrival assisted and transfer to the City of Taj. Arrive in Agra and check in at your hotel. Later proceed for the city sightseeing tour visiting The Taj Mahal, which is entirely made of white marble and its walls are decorated with exquisite pietra dura (stone inlay) work. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 – Agra To Jaipur (230 kms./Approx. 5 hour drive): Morning drive to the Pink city of Jaipur enroute visiting the deserted town of Fatehpur Sikri, the red sandstone city of yester years. Arrive Jaipur and check - in at hotel. Afternoon sightseeing tour of Jaipur including, City Palace in the heart of Jaipur is known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Not far away is the Central Museum with its large collection of woodwork, jewellery, costumes, brassware, and pottery. Another monument near the City Palace, Jantar Mantar, is the largest of the five observatories built by Sawai Jai Singh. The Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds was constructed for the royal ladies to watch the royal processions without being seen. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 – In Jaipur:Morning excursion to Amber Fort, situated just outside the city, is perhaps the most beautiful example of Rajasthani forts and gives a grand view of the city down below. You can have the unique experience of traveling on elephant back to and from the top of the hill on which the fort is situated. This afternoon is free to independently explore the crowded and colourful lanes of the pink city’s bazaars. Overnight at the hotel.
Day4 -Jaipur-Delhi (267 kms. / Approx. 4 hrs) : Morning at leisure. Later drive back to Delhi.Arrive in Delhi and transfer to Airport / railway station to for onward journey.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
•Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Checkout (subject to availability).
- 01 Night stay in Agra
- 02 Nights stay in Jaipur
- Daily Breakfast
- Welcome aarti & tikka on arrival
- Meet & Greet upon arrival.
- Transfers & Sightseeing by AC Pvt Vehicle
- Airfare or Train fare.
- Anything not mentioned under inclusions
- Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
- 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
- Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
- Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
- Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
- Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
- Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.