Pick up & drop from Amritsar Airport or Train station, Hotel Stay, Taxes
This is the ultimate Sikh bastion. Little wonder, the city draws practically everything from the Harmandir Sahib or Golden Temple, as it has popularly come to be known. It derives its name from the temples water pool - the Amrit Sarovar or 'Pool of Nectar'. And the city literally sprang to life around this pool. In 500 years since Guru Nanak, the first Sikh Guru, visited this place, the Sikh faith has revolved around the beat of this place. For the contemporary traveler, beyond the tranquility of Harmandir Sahib lies a throbbing city.
Day 1: - Arrive in Amritsar: Meet and Greet by our Representative at Amritsar Airport or Railway station, drive to hotel. On arrival check in to the hotel Later proceed for Amritsar local Sightseeing visit “Golden Temple”. Golden Temple in Amritsar known as Swran Mandir also. The Golden Temple in Amritsar is India’s most sacred place of the Sikh Religion where Guru Nanak lived and meditated, also visit the Famous Amritsar Market for Shopping. Back to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: After breakfast check out from the hotel and drop at Airport or Railway station as per your Departure Schedule.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
- Return Airport/Railway Station Transfer.
- 01 Nights Accommodation on double sharing basis .
- Inclusive of Breakfast.
- Inclusive of all applicable taxes.
OPTIONAL TOUR COST INR.2000/- PVT VEHICLE.
- Wagah Border
- Jallianwala Bagh
1. GST Extra on Total billing unless specified.
2. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
3. Entrance Fee / Monument fees.
4. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc
7. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver / DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
10. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
BEST TIME TO VISIT :
November to March – The best time to visit Amritsar is between November and March, when the weather is comparatively pleasant and ideal for sightseeing and visiting the Golden Temple. However, sometimes the temperature can touch a freezing – 4 Degree Celsius.
April to June – Before the cool showers of the monsoon hit Amritsar, the city braves the heat and dust associated with the summer season. The temperatures during these months can touch a high of about 49 Degrees Celsius.
July to October – After the scorching heat of the summers, the monsoon season brings a welcome relief to the city of Amritsar. The city experiences mild to heavy rains during these months. The weather is mostly pleasant and cloudy most of the time during this period.
HOW TO REACH :
Sri Guru Ram Das Jee International Airport in Amritsar, located about 11 kilometeres away from the city-centre, is well connected to other cities in India and also to a number of international cities. There are daily flights to and from Delhi, Chandigarh, Jammu, Srinagar, Dubai, London, Toronto and Tashkent, among other cities.
There are bus services available that connect Amritsar with cities like Delhi, Dehradun, Shimla, Jammu and other towns in North India. These include both government-run buses and coaches operated by private companies.
Amritsar Railway Station is the main station in the city and is well connected to almost all major cities in India including Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Agra, and Chandigarh, among others. A train journey from Delhi to Amritsar takes a little over 6 hours.
One can easily self-drive or hire a car to reach Amritsar from neighbouring states and cities such as Delhi, Chandigarh and Jammu. Driving to Amritsar is one of the most popular and convenient ways of travelling and there are several options en route to stop for refreshments.