2 Nights stay in Ranthambore with Breakfast ,Lunch & Dinner, AI.
Ranthambhore Heritage Haveli in Khilchpur features a number of amenities including a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden.The resort has been elegantly built in traditional architecture keeping in mind the natural surroundings and Rajasthani culture.The property has a bar, as well as a restaurant serving American cuisine.Well-furnished 30 deluxe rooms and 10 cottages in Ranthambhore Heritage Haveli.
RANTHAMBORE OVERVIEW: Ranthambore National Park is one of the biggest and most renowned national park in Northern India. The park is located in the Sawai Madhopur district of southeastern Rajasthan, which is about 130 km from Jaipur. Being considered as one of the famous and former hunting grounds of the Maharajas of Jaipur, today the Ranthambore National Park terrain is major wildlife tourist attraction spot that has pulled the attention of many wildlife photographers and lovers in this destination. Ranthambore is also counted as the famous heritage site because of the pictorial ruins that dot the wildlife park. Certainly, a visit to Ranthambore National Park is a treat for every wildlife and nature lover. The time spend on watching tigers roaming around, verdant greenery, a gamut of other species of chirpy birds and animals is priceless and worth enough to be explored at least once in a life.
RANTHAMBORE HERITAGE HAVELI ,OVERVIEW: Ranthambhore Heritage Haveli in Khilchpur features a number of amenities including a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden.The resort has been elegantly built in traditional architecture keeping in mind the natural surroundings and Rajasthani culture.The property has a bar, as well as a restaurant serving American cuisine.Well-furnished 30 deluxe rooms and 10 cottages in Ranthambhore Heritage Haveli.
Tentative Tour Itinerary:
Day 1: Sawai Madhopur Railway Station - Ranthambore 20 Km / 1Hrs drive Approx.)
Meet & Greet by Skylink representative/Driver at Sawai Madhopur Railway Station and drive to Ranthambore. Afternoon upon arrival check in to the hotel. After fresh up/ changing direct proceeds to Ranthambore Fort Later back to hotel Overnight stay.
Day 2: Ranthambhore
Early morning go for morning Jeep/Canter Safari in fresh air to feel the wild life and the natural feel of the jungle. Return back to the hotel for breakfast. later drive for S/seeing visit: Surwal Lake(25 kms away from Ranthambore), Kachida Valley, Raj Bagh Ruin in the evening back to hotel Overnight stay.
Day 03: Ranthambore - Sawai Madhopur Railway Station 20 Km / 1Hrs drive Approx.)
Morning after breakfast proceed checkout from the hotel & direct drive to Sawai Madhopur Railway Station for board the train to onwards journey.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment .
- Railway Station Transferred Ex Sawai Madhopur To/Fro By Pvt A/C Standard Car. (Fixed Plan)
- 02 Night stay at Ranthambore in Double sharing Basis.
- Breakfast ,Lunch & Dinner in Ranthambore.
- Tea Coffee Maker in the room.
- Inclusive of All Taxes.
Add on Supplements Cost:
Safari Rates Including Transfers :-
- Canter Safari INR. 1200 Per Person (Indian)
- Jeep Safari INR. 1700 Per Person (Indian)
- Canter Safari INR. 2500 Per Person (Foreigner)
- Jeep Safari INR. 2000 Per Person (Foreigner)
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Checkout/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded.
-Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund.
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
The Ranthambore National Park remains open for visitors as per safari timing from the 1st October to the 30th June every year. The park remains closed from July to September for visitors due to rainy season.
The Highlights of The Place:
The Park is well known for tigers. There are Wildlife Safaris and Jeep Safaris to tour the Park and watch wild animals in their natural habitats, and that too from a close range. The Jeep safaris take about three and half hour to tour the entire park. Other than the majestic tigers, visitors also get to see leopards, deer, hyenas, crocodiles, boars, mongooses, jackals, gazelles etc.