2N Jaipur, 2N Ranthambore
2 Nights Jaipur,2 Nights Ranthambore, Transfers & Sightseeing
Tiger Tour is 4 nights, 5 days short private tour designed for the travellers who want to explore the wildlife with the heritage of India in minimum duration.This package starts from New Delhi and covers Jaipur, Ranthambore and ends at New Delhi.Visit to the forts, palaces, temples, mosque and wildlife sanctuary will be organised during this tour.The guest will enjoy the elephant ride at Amber Fort and dinner at Chokhi Dhani. Experience the thrill of watching the tiger moving freely in the forest during the jeep safari at the Ranthambore National Park.Oct-Apr is the best time to visit Ranthambore & Jaipur
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1- Delhi-Jaipur (265 kms./approx. 5/6 hour drive):
Morning drive to the Pink city of Jaipur. Upon arrival check - in to the hotel. Afternoon sightseeing tour of Jaipur including, City Palace in the heart of Jaipur is known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Not far away is the Central Museum with its large collection of woodwork, jewellery, costumes, brassware, and pottery. Another monument near the City Palace, Jantar Mantar, is the largest of the five observatories built by Sawai Jai Singh. The Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds was constructed for the royal ladies to watch the royal processions without being seen. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 2 -Jaipur:
Morning excursion to Amber Fort, situated just outside the city, is perhaps the most beautiful example of Rajasthani forts and gives a grand view of the city down below. You can have the unique experience of traveling on elephant back to and from the top of the hill on which the fort is situated. This afternoon is free to independently explore the crowded and colourful lanes of the pink city’s bazaars. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Jaipur - Ranthambhore (160Km /approx. 2/3 hour drive):
Morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel & drive to Ranthambore. Upon arrival check in hotel, Ranthambhore is famous for its rich tiger reserve. Overnight stay at Ranthambore.
Day 4: Ranthambhore
Early morning go for morning jeep safari in fresh air to feel the wild life and the natural feel of the jungle. Return back to the hotel for breakfast. Later Evening visit the most famous Ranthambhore Fort, Ganesh Temple. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Ranthambore - New Delhi (370 Km / 8Hrs drive Approx.)
Morning after breakfast proceed to New Delhi for onwards journey.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
12. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
-*Ex New Delhi Transportation Package To/Fro By Pvt A/C Standard Car. (Fixed Plan)
- 02 Night stay at Jaipur in Double sharing Basis.
- 02 Night stay at Ranthambore in Double sharing Basis.
- Daily Breakfast in Jaipur.
- Breakfast ,Lunch & Dinner in Ranthambore.
- Inclusive of All Taxes.
Add on Supplements Cost:
Safari Rates Including Transfers :-
- Canter Safari @1499 per person ( Indian)
- Jeep Safari @1699 Per Person ( Indian)
- Canter Safari @2399 Per Person ( Foreigner )
- Jeep Safari @2999 Per Person ( Foreigner )
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check
Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra
Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked
kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting &
ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Ranthambore National park will be from 1st October to 30th June.Rest of the Time Park is closed for the Visitors.
Amer Fort Visiting Hours : 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM