400kms & 8hrs drive from Delhi - 2N Stay with All Meals
Ranthambore NationalPark is dotted with structures that remind you of bygone eras.There are numerous water bodies scattered all across the park,which provide perfect relief to the wild animals during the scorching hot days in summers.A huge fort,after which the park is named,towers over the park atop a hill.There are many ruins of bygone eras scattered all over the jungle,which give it a unique,wonderful and mixed flavour of nature,history and wildlife.Tigers at Ranthambore National park have been known to even hunt in full view of human visitors.
The Highlights of The Place:
The Park is well known for tigers. There are Wildlife Safaris and Jeep Safaris to tour the Park and watch wild animals in their natural habitats, and that too from a close range. The Jeep safaris take about three and half hour to tour the entire park. Other than the majestic tigers, visitors also get to see leopards, deer, hyenas, crocodiles, boars, mongooses, jackals, gazelles etc.
Day 01: New Delhi – Ranthambore National Park: (400kms /8 Hours’ drive approx.) Meet & Greet by Skylink representative/Driver assisted at New Delhi and direct drive to Ranthambore. Afternoon upon arrival check in to the hotel.After fresh up & bit of relaxation proceeds to Ranthambore Fort Later back to hotel.Overnight stay at Ranthambore.
Day 2: Ranthambore National Park
Wake up early in the morning and get ready for morning jungle safari in Ranthambore National Park (Subject to Availability). Explore the Ranthambore wildlife with expert guide and driver. Jungle Safari visit to the park is around three hours and after this will return to the hotel for breakfast. Spend the day at leisure enjoying the facilities of the lodge. Possibly taking a dip in the pool to get rid of the day's heat will refresh you.Overnight Stay at Ranthambore.
Day 3: Departure from Ranthambore National Park – New Delhi (400kms /8 Hours’ drive approx.)
Have a nutritious and yummy breakfast, thereafter check out from the hotel and leave for your onward destination.
Note :Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Generally, Our India Packages & related services are valid for Indians & Foreigners both (*conditions apply).
2. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid Original ID proof in the form of passport with Valid Visa for Foreigners & Adhar/Any Govt ID for Indians at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
a. Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
b. A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. Any increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date .
13.Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Welcome drink (non-alcoholic) on arrival.
2. 02 Nights Accommodation on double sharing basis.
3. Daily Breakfast,Lunch & Dinner.
4.Complimentary 02 Bottles of Mineral Water on the day of arrival.
5.Tea,Coffee maker in room.
6. GST Inclusive.
7. Travel Insurance.
Safari Costs: (Subject to Availability)
Gypsy [6 Seater Open jeep]: INR 1000 per person for Indians. INR 2020 per person for foreigners.
Canter [20 Seater Open Bus]: INR 920 per person for Indians. INR 1900 per person for foreigners.
1. GST included.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities.
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Checkout/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms.
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees.
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals,all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12.Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund
will be there whatever the case may be.
The Ranthambore National Park remains open for visitors as per safari timing from the 1st October to the 30th June every year. The park remains closed from July to September for visitors due to rainy season.