1N Ahmedabad, 1N Sasan Gir, 1N Somnath, 1N Dwarka, 1N Rajkot
1N Ahmedabad,1N Sasangir,1N Somnath,1N Dwarka,1N Rajkot Transfers & Sightseeing By PVT Vehicle
The state of Gujarat, promoted as "Divine Gujarat" offers incredible holiday experiences to its tourists. This stunning western state of India is famous worldwide for its rich culture, archeological & architectural marvels, colorful handicrafts, fairs & festivals and vibrant culture. On this page, we have listed best Gujarat holiday packages for you to choose from to explore the beautiful cities as well as culture of this state. So, don't wait, plan a Gujarat vacation by booking any of the Gujarat tour packages from skylinkworld.com.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1: Arrival Ahmedabad:- Arrival at Ahmedabad station/airport proceed for hotel check in refresh and visit Gandhi Ashram, Hutheesinh Jain temple, and Adalaj Step well, Akshar Dham at Gandhi agar, return to Ahmedabad Dinner and Overnight stay at the Ahmedabad Hotel.
Day 2: Ahemdabad- Sasan Gir forest (350 Kms / 7-8 Hrs):- Next day morning after breakfast depart for Sasan Gir via Junagadh. On way visit Gondal Temple and visit Mahhabat khan Maqbara, Ahoka Edicts in Junagadh. Depart for Sasan Gir check in to the resort and refresh. Visit the surrounding flaura and fauna. Move out for birdwatching in evening before sunset and explore opportunities to spot other mammals and reptiles near your resort in the most natural habitat.Overnight stay at the Sasan Gir Hotel.
Day 3: Sasangir to Somnath (70 Kms/ 2 Hrs):- Early in the morning we shall depart for Sasan Gir national park for lion safari. Return to the resort around breakfast time. After breakfast we shall depart for Somnath. Check into the hotel in Somnath and refresh. Visit the Somnath temple and later depart for other sightseeing like triveni ghat which is very close to Somnath temple and is the meeting point of 3 rivers i.e. “Hiren” ”Kapila” & ”Saraswati”. You can also visit the Bhalka tirth, where Lord Krishna is believed to have renounced his earthly Body.Overnight Stay at the Somnath Hotel.
Day 4: Somnath to Dwarka (235 Kms / 4-5 Hrs):- Early morning we shall depart for Dwarka via porbandar. Porbandar is the Birth place of Mahatma Gandhi. His first home “Kirti Mandir” is now a museum where a sense of his presence can be still felt. Later we shall move towards Dwarka. Check into the hotel refresh and visit Dwarka temple for evening Aarti and Overnight stay at the Dwarka Hotel.
Day 5: Dwarka to Rajkot (225 Kms / 4 Hrs):- Early morning refresh and depart for Bet Dwarka, Nageshwar temple, Gopi talav, Rukmini temple and later move towards Rajkot and check into the hotel refresh and visit Rotary Doll Museum, and Overnight stay at the Rajkot Hotel.
Day 6: Rajkot to Ahemdabad Drop: (210 Kms / 4 Hrs):- Next day morning we shall visit Sarkhej Roza in Ahmedabad, Shaking Minarets, Sardar Patel Museum, free time for shopping and drop at station/airport as per the schedule.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
•Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Checkout (subject to availability).
• Meet & Greet upon arrival.
• Welcome drink on arrival.
• Daily Breakfast.
• 1 Night stay in Ahemdabad on Double sharing basis.
• 1 Night stay in Sasangir on Double sharing basis.
• 1 Night stay in Somnath on Double sharing basis.
• 1 Night stay in Dwarka on Double sharing basis.
• 1 Night stay in Rajkot on Double sharing basis.
• Transfers & Sightseeing as per itinerary by AC Pvt Vehicle.
Stay Period: October 2016 to March 2017.
• Airfare or Train fare.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porte rage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.