1N Somnath, 1N Diu, 2N Dwarka
2N Dwarka - Via Porbandar 1N Somnath,1N Diu Transfers & Sightseeing on Pvt Vehicle
The state of Gujarat, promoted as "Divine Gujarat" offers incredible holiday experiences to its tourists. This stunning western state of India is famous worldwide for its rich culture, archeological & architectural marvels, colorful handicrafts, fairs & festivals and vibrant culture. On this page, we have listed best Gujarat holiday packages for you to choose from to explore the beautiful cities as well as culture of this state. So, don't wait, plan a Gujarat vacation by booking any of the Gujarat tour packages from skylinkworld.com.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1: Ahmedabad - Jamnagar - Dwarka (480 Kms / 8 hrs Approx):
Arrives at Ahmedabad, meet to greet and drive to Dwarka, en-route visit Jamnagar Bala Hanuman Temple - Bala Hanuman Temple is a pilgrim place venerated by the devotees of Lord Ram. It is a world famous temple, known for the continuous chanting of Jai Ram, Shri Ram. The chanting is going on since 1964 and has found a place for it in the Guinness Book of World Records. People chant the name of the Lord in shifts, 24 hours a day.Later Proceed to Dwarka, visit Lords Dwarkadhish Temple. Attend evening Aarti Darshan at Dwarkadhish Temple of Lord Krishna.Overnight stay at Dwarka.
Day 02: Dwarka Full Day :- Attend early morning Aarti at Dwarkadhish temple, have breakfast & Today morning after breakfast proceed to visit Dwarkadeesh Temple. Take a holy dip in Gomti river, later leave to visit Nageshwar Jyotirling - One of the 12 Jyotirlingam of Shiva,Gopi Talav, Bet Dwarka (By Ferry – at own cost),and on way back do visit Rukmani Temple,evening visit other temples on coastal area, attend evening aarti at Dwarkadish temple.Overnight stay at Dwarka.
Day 03: Dwarka – Porbandar – Somnath (250 Kms / 5 hrs Approx)
Morning proceed to Porabandar, Visit Kirti temple, Sudam known as house & born place of Mahatma Gandhi. In back side house of Kasturba wife of Gandhi. Also visit of Gandhi museum, study room of Mahatma Gandhi in the Kirti temple.Later visit of Sudama temple & continue proceed to Somnath, evening Aarti Darshan at Somnath Temple - A lord Shiva temple known as Jyotirling built by Moon God. Enjoy lighting
and sounding Show Overnight stay at Somnath.
Day 04: Somnath – Diu (100 Kms / 3 hrs Approx) :
Morning after breakfast visit Bhalika Tirth & Triveni Ghat.Later drive to Diu
Diu falls within Gujarat’s Diu district. After checking into hotel, we set out for a sightseeing tour of Diu visiting places such as Naida caves, St Paul’s Church, Diu castle, Nagoa beach. Back to hotel for dinner and overnight stay at Diu.
Day 05: Diu – Lothal – Ahmedabad Departure (400 Kms / 8 hrs Approx)
Morning after breakfast drive to Ahmedabad, en-route visit Lothal, literally “Mound of the Dead”, is the most extensively excavated site of Harappan culture in India, and therefore allows the most insight into the story of the Indus Valley Civilization, its exuberant flight, and it’s tragic decay.Continue drive to Ahmedabad. At evening drop at Airport/Railway station, return Home with Happy Memories of Gujarat.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1.02 Nights stay on double sharing at Dwarka.
2.01 Night stay on double sharing at Somnath.
3.01 Night stay on double sharing at Diu.
4.Breakfast & Taxes
5.AC Transportation by AC Vehicle
6.All Toll Parking, DA
7.All Sightseeing as per itinerary
8.Arrival / Departure Assistance
9.Good Experienced driver with cell phone
1.GST Extra on Total Billing
2.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
3. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6.Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
7. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
10.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Some Good Reasons to Travel to Gujarat:
• Travelling is therapeautic
• Travelling is educational
• Travelling helps in learning diverse Culture Traits
• Gujarat harbours picturesque landscapes, historical sites
and long stretches of Coastlines
• A visit to Gujarat is rejuvenating, relaxing, Inspiring
• Relate to the vibrant culture and make friends
• Leave with spellbound Memories, lasting impressions
and life long learning