1N Ahmedabad, 1N Jamnagar, 1N Dwarka, 1N Somnath, 1N Sasan Gir
1N Ahmedabad,1N Jamnagar,1N Dwarka, 1N Somnath, 1N Sasan Gir, Transfers & Sightseeing on PVT Car
The state of Gujarat, rightly called the jewel in the west and known for its maritime past.Know for its colourful people those handicrafts are renowned all over India for their colourful embroideries and hand woven work,Gujrarat has something for everyone. Visit Gujarat for a quite wildlife getaway in Gir Forests, home to the Asiatic Lion, the great Indian Bustard, The wild ass, the black buck, rosy pink flamingos and some rare marine life.The Colourful kaleidoscope of Gujarat bedazzles, like a rainbow, for the sheer pleasure of its experience .Gujarats cultural mosaic is unmatched in its richness and diversity.As they say in Padharo.
Day 01: Arrival in Ahmedabad: - On arrival at Ahmedabad, check-in to the hotel and freshen up. Later leave for Gandhi Ashram and, drive to Vaishno Devi Temple and Iskon Temple. If time permits visit Akshardham Temple and enjoy the pradarshani at Akshar Hall followed by the grand laser show at Akshardham Temple Premises (Closed on Monday).Overnight Stay at the Ahmedabad hotel.
Day 02: Ahmedabad – Jamnagar (300 Kms/5-6 hour’s Approx):- After breakfast proceed to Jamnagar. Visit Bala Hanuman Temple, Also, visit Lakhota Museum, Lakhota Lake and other famous temples of Jamnagar. And in the evening if time permits enjoy the local markets in Jamnagar known for its Bandhni work.Overnight stay at the Jamnagar hotel.
Day 03: Jamnagar – Dwarka (130 Kms/4 hour’s Approx):- After breakfast, drive down to Nageshwar Jyotirlingas, Gopi talaw, Bet Dwarka and Rukmini Temple. Attend the evening 'Aarti' at Dwarka Dish Temple. Overnight Stay at the Dwarka hotel.
Day 04 : Dwarka – Somnath/Veraval (230 Kms/5 hours Approx):- Attend the early morning Aarti (optional) at Dwarka Dheesh Temple. Later, after breakfast proceed for Somnath. Enroute, visit Porbandar, the birth place of Mahatma Gandhi. On arrival in Somnath, visit the Somnath Temple. Have dinner and Overnight stay at the Somnath Hotel.
Day 05: Somnath – Sasangir:- After breakfast drive to Gir and in the afternoon enjoy the Safari at National Park.Overnight stay at the Sasangir Hotel.
Day06: Sasangir – Ahmedabad (415 Kms/ 8 hrs):- Today, check out from hotel after breakfast and leave for Ahmedabad. In the evening, arrive in Ahmedabad and catch your return train / flight to home.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
•Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Checkout (subject to availability).
• Meet & Greet upon arrival.
• Welcome drink on arrival.
• Daily Breakfast.
• 1 Night stay in Ahmedabad on Double sharing basis.
• 1 Night stay in Jamnagar on Double sharing basis.
• 1 Night stay in Dwarka on Double sharing basis.
• 1 Night stay in Somnath on Double sharing basis.
• 1 Night stay in Sasangir on Double sharing basis.
• Transfers & Sightseeing as per itinerary by AC Pvt Vehicle.
Stay Period: October 2016 to March 2017.
• Airfare or Train fare.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porte rage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified