1N Ahmedabad, 2N Dwarka, 2N Somnath, 1N Sasan Gir
1N Ahmedabad, 2N Dwarka, 2N Somnath, 1N Sasan Gir, Transfers & Tours on PVT Vehicle
Gujarat, one of the most diverse and colorful states has almost everything to offer to a tourist. Many cultural, as well as historical traditions, adorn the state and the endless journey of the state from the very roots to the glorious wings is rather timeless and mesmerizing. If you wish to capture the true essence of authentic Gujarat you should definitely consider embarking on the Khushboo-Gujarat-Ki tour.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01: Arrive Ahmedabad (Monday closed)
Arrive at Ahmedabad Airport or Railway Station Proceed to hotel check into hotel & Visit Local sightseeing Like Gandhi Ashram,Hutheesing Jain Temple, Adalaj Step Well, Gandhinagar Akshardham Temple. Overnight Stay at Ahmedabad Hotel.
Day 02: Ahmedabd – Jamnagar - Darka (450kms/8hrs)
After breakfast drive to Jamnagar, upon arrival visit Lakhota Lake, Bala Hanuman & Evening Leisure time for Shopping etc. then drive to Dwarka, Check into hotel then attend evening Aarti at Dwarkadhish temple Overnight stay at Dwarka.
Day 03: Dwarka
After breakfast visit Dwarka, Dwarka is one of the religious places in Gujarat. This was the first capital of Gujarat - "ANCIENT (ANART) late knew as Kushasthali, then visit Bet Dwarka, Gopi Talav, Nageshwar Temple, & Rukmani Temple, etc. Overnight stay at Dwarka Hotel.
Day 04: Dwarka – Porbandar - Somnath (250km/ 4hrs)
After breakfast drive to Somnath. En-route visit Porbandar – Kirti Mandir & Sudama Temple then visits Somnath, Somnath is first among the twelve Jyotirling in India. It has a strategic location on the western coast in India. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Somnath – Diu – Somnath
After breakfast drive to Diu, Visit Diu Fort, Museum, Church, Na Goa Beach, over Night Stay at Somnath Hotel.
Day 06: Somnath – Sasan Gir (50km /1 Hrs)
After breakfast drive to Sasan Gir, check into hotel Visit Gir Jungle trail or Devaliya Safari as per your booking Timing.
Day 07: Somnath – Virpur – Gondal – Ahmedabad (370km/7hrs)
Today, proceed to Ahmedabad. En-route visit Jalaram Temple
at Virpur and Swaminaryan temple, Navlakha Palace and Vintage Car museum at Gondal. In the late evening reach at Ahmedabad. Drop at Ahmedabad airport or Railway station.
End of Tour
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. Meet and assistance on arrival.
2. 1 Night stay in Ahmedabad on Double sharing basis.
4. 2 Nights stay in Dwarka on Double sharing basis.
5. 2 Nights stay in Somnath on Double sharing basis.
6. 1 Night stay in Sasan Gir on Double sharing basis.
7. Daily Buffet / fixed Menu breakfast in Hotel.
8. All Meals at Dasada & Sasan Gir.
9. Transportation & Sightseeing by Pvt Vechicle.
10. All Applicable Luxury Taxes of Hotel.
11. Driver Bata, Toll tax and parking, Diu Entry Tax, Bhuj Entry Tax.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Air fare / train fare
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
- Luggage, Clothes, Shoes, Money, Medicine, Personal Care Items, Other Useful Items (sunglasses, padlock and chain).