1N Ahmedabad, 1N Jamnagar, 1N Dwarka, 1N Somnath, 1N Sasan Gir, 1N Diu, 1N Bhavnagar
1N Ahmedabad, 1N Jamnagar,1N Dwarka, 1N Somnath,1N Sasan Gir,1N Diu, 1N Bhavnagar
A holiday in Gujarat means adventure, history and culture all rolled into one. Spot lions at the Gir National Park or peek into the life of Mahatma Gandhi. Visit some of the most important temples in India or see an ancient step well. We have even added a day at Diu's beach to make sure you get time to relax by the sea. Travel to Gujarat with an appetite for unlimited fun.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 : Ahmedabad – Jamnagar
Arrival at Ahmedabad, meet & greet continue drive to Dwarka, en-route visit Jamnagar Bala Hanuman Temple - Bala Hanuman Temple is a pilgrim place venerated by the devotees of Lord Ram. It is a world famous temple, known for the continuous chanting of Jai Ram, Shri Ram. The chanting is going on since 1964 and has found a place for it in the Guinness Book of World Records. People chant the name of the Lord in shifts, 24 hours a day. Overnight stay at Jamnagar.
Day 02 : Jamnagar - Dwarka
Post breakfast drive to Dwarka and visit Bet Dwarka, Nageshwar Jyotirling & Rukmani Temple.
Bet Dwarka – Also known as Bet Shankhoddar, Bet Dwarka is only 5 kms from Okha Junction in sea and Okha is 30 kms from Dwarka. It is said to be the place where Lord Krishna lived with his family when the ruled at Dwarka. It is also the place where Vishnu slew the demon Shankhasura. Visitors make it a point to visit the Krishna temple at this site which holds much of interest to be seen and experienced.
Nageswar Mahadev – The Puranas mention 12 Jyotirlingas or columns of light representing Lord Shiva, who manifested himself in that form in different parts of India. This Shiva shrine nearDwarka is one of these and is there- fore accorded great respect.
Rukmani Temple – Temple of Lord Krihsna’s wife. O/n stay at Dwarka. Attend evening Aarti at Dwarkadhish temple . Overnight stay at Dwarka.
Day 03: Dwarka – Porbandar – Somnath
Morning after breakfast proceeds to Porbandar, visit Kirti temple, Sudam known as house & born place of Mahatma Gandhi. In back side house of Kasturba wife of Gandhi. Also visit of Gandhi museum, study room of Mahatma Gandhi in the Kirti temple.
Later visit of Sudama temple & continue proceed to Somnath, evening aarti Darshan at Somnath Temple - A lord Shiva temple known as Jyotirling built by Moon God. Enjoy lighting and sounding Show Overnight stay at Somnath.
Day 04: Somnath – Diu
Morning after breakfast proceeds to visit St. Paul’s church, Diu Fort & markets.
St.Paul's church - St. Paul's church is dedicated to our Lady of Immaculate Conception. The construction of the church was started in 1601 and was completed in the year 1610. The main facade of the church is perhaps the most elaborate of all Portuguese churches in India. The façade has been illuminated by flood lights. The church adorned with curiously treated volutes and shell - like motifs and the magnificent wood carving is considered to be the most elaborate of all the Portuguese churches in India. St. Paul Church, built in 1691 is consecrated to our Lady of Immaculate Conception. In architectural style it resembles Bom Jesus Church at Goa. The dominant features are, no doubt, Gothic. The wood - paneling of the church is rated one of the best in church craftsmanship Diu Fort: It is an expansive and imposing structure, situated on the coast of the island. The fort commands a magnificent view of sea. It was constructed between 1535 and 1541 AD. The fort is skirted by the Sea on the three sides. On the fort stands a giant Light House. Several canons still stare menacingly from top. The main front wall is having five huge windows with stone galleries. The Fort has been creatively lit, which creates a breath taking views at night. Rugged yet gentle, fierce yet loving. The majestic structure stands on the coast of DIU as a sentinel. Once inside, you are overwhelmed by the gaunt majesty of the ancient stone work which transports you to a bygone era of gallant soldiers where time stands still. O/n stay at Diu.
Day 05 : Diu – Sasangir
Morning after breakfast proceeds to Sasangir, Gir National Park has been the only habitat of the Asiatic lion. During the British Raj, lions were hunted mercilessly by the British officers assisted by the obliging Maharajas and Nawabs. Every Maharaja was proud of the number of lions or tigers he killed during his lifetime. In the year 1899 the famine decreased the lion population so badly that Lord Curzon cancelled his shoot in Gir where he had been invited by the Nawab for a ‘Shikaar’. The Lord Curzon also advised the ruler to protect the remaining lions. By the time India achieved independence, the number of lions gets increased, but they were once again hunted by the Maharajas. The Government of India banned the hunting of lion in the mid 1960 and now this park is open only for the photo safaris. The Gir National Park later became a major tourist attraction in India. About 300 lions are found in this park. O/n stay at Sasangir.
Day 06 : Sasangir – Nishkalank Mahadev - Bhavnagar
Post breakfast drive to Bhavnagar en-route visit Nishkalank Mahadev Temple in Koliyak, Bhavnagar, Gujarat is full of wonders and awe. This temple is buried inside the sea. On a heavy tide day, all that can be seen are the flag and a pillar. It is beyond ones comprehension that there is a Lord Shiva Temple just under the fierce sea. This temple is still in use, and people visit this place on foot! The temple has 5 distinct swayumbu Shiva lingams inside. This is definitely one of the best spiritual destinations. Overnight stay at Bhavnagar.
Day 07 : Bhavnagar – Ahmedabad
Post breakfast drive to Ahmedabad. Explore Local Market if time permits.
Day 08 : Ahmedabad Sightseeing & Departure
Morning after breakfast visit Akshardham Temple (Monday Closed) Akshardham is situated in the capital city of Gandhinagar, which lies near Ahmedabad. The magnificent temple is dedicated to Lord Swaminarayan. Later transfer to airport / railway station for onward journeys.
Note :Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process ofconfirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment .
1. 1 Night stay in Ahmedabad on Double sharing basis.
2. 1 Night stay in Jamnagar on Double sharing basis.
3. 1 Night stay in Dwarka on Double sharing basis.
4. 1 Night stay in Somnath on Double sharing basis.
5. 2 Night stay in Diu on Double sharing basis.
6. 1 Night stay in Sasan Gir on Double sharing basis.
7. 1 Night stay in Bhavnagar on Double sharing basis.
8. Daily Buffet / fixed Menu breakfast in Hotel.
9. Transportation & Sightseeing by Pvt Vehicle.
10.Good Experienced driver with cell phone
11. Driver Bata, Toll tax and parking,Diu Entry Tax, Bhuj Entry Tax.
12. All Applicable Luxury Taxes of Hotel.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late CheckOut/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance,Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time to Visit
Gujarat has a tropical climate with hot summers and cold winters. The summer months are from April to June with temperatures ranging from 27 C to 42 C. Winters are better with a temperature variance of 14 C to 29 C. Monsoon touches the state in June and remain here till September.
CODE: CK101019 -HH