1N Jamnagar, 1N Dwarka, 1N Somnath, 2N Diu, 1N Sasan Gir, 1N Rajkot
1N Jamnagar, 1N Dwarka,1N Somnath, 2N Diu,1N Sasan Gir,1N Rajkot Transfers & Tours on Pvt Vehicle
Gujarat Saurashtra Darshan Saurashtra, place where there is one hundred kingdoms, was separated among somewhere in the range of 220 royal states previously turning into a piece of Gujarat. Welcome to Ahmedabad, the biggest city in Gujarat. On landing in air terminalrailroad station in Ahmedabad, start your Saurashtra Darshan visit. You will be met and moved to in Jamnagar. Whatever remains of the night is at relaxation for free exercises. The best time visit Gujarat is during winter months, November to February.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01: Ahmedabad – Jamnagar (315km/6hrs)
Arrive at Ahmedabad Airport or Railway Station Proceed to Jamnagar, upon arrival visit Lakhota Lake, Bala Jamnagar Hanuman & Evening Leisure time for Shopping etc. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 02: Jamnagar – Dwarka (240km/5hrs)
Today after breakfast, proceed to the sacred town of Dwarka, Visit Dwarkadhish Temple. Take a holy dip in Gomti river, later leave to visit Nageshwar Jyotirling, Gopi Talav, Bet Dwarka, and on way back do visit Rukmani Temple, evening visit other temples on coastal area than attend evening Aarti at Dwarkadhish temple. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 03: Dwarka – Porbandar – Somnath (200km/ 4hrs)
Today after breakfast drive to Somnath, En-route visit Porbandar – Kirti Mandir & Sudama Temple, then drive Somnath Check in to hotel, then visit Bhalka Tirth Temple, Attend Evening Aarti at Somnath Jyotirling (one of the first among the twelve Jyotirlings shrines of Shiva.) Evening visit Light & Sound Show at Somnath Temple, Overnight of stay at Hotel.
Day 04: Somnath – Diu (90km/ 2hrs)
Today after breakfast drive to Diu, Check into hotel then Visit St Paul’s Church , Diu Museum, Evening enjoy Beach & Beach Activity at Nagoa Beach. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day 05: Diu
Today after Breakfast the morning is at leisure to enjoy the wide variety of water sports facilities available at Nagoa Beach. Later, visit Diu Fort & Naida Caves. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 06: Diu – Sasan Gir (100km / 2hrs)
Today after breakfast, Drive to Sasan Gir, Check into Hotel then enjoy the Gir National Park to visit Asiatic Lion, Gir Jungle Trail (Jeep Safari) or Devaliya Safari (Bus Safari). Guest have book Online First at Gir Website ( www.girlion.in )Dinner & Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day 07: Sasan Gir - Junagadh - Rajkot (160km/3hrs)
Today after Breakfast, proceed to Rajkot. En-route visit Jalaram Temple at Virpur and Swaminaryan temple, Navlakha Palace and Vintage Car museum at Gondal. Then drive to Rajkot, Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 08: Rajkot – Gandhinagar - Ahmedabad (225km/4hrs)
Today after breakfast, visit Kaba Gandhi No Delo & Watson Museum at Rajkot then proceed to Ahmedabad. On arrival at Ahmedabad visit Akshardham temple, Adalaj Step well and Gandhi Ashram. Drop at Railway station or Airport.
End of Tour
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. Meet and assistance on arrival.
2. 1 Night stay in Jamnagar on Double sharing basis.
3. 1 Night stay in Dwarka on Double sharing basis.
4. 1 Night stay in Somnath on Double sharing basis.
5. 2 Night stay in Diu on Double sharing basis.
6. 1 Night stay in Sasan Gir on Double sharing basis.
7. 1 Night stay in Rajkot on Double sharing basis.
8. Daily Buffet / fixed Menu breakfast in Hotel.
9. All Meals at Dasada & Sasan Gir.
10. Transportation & Sightseeing by Pvt Vechicle.
11. All Applicable Luxury Taxes of Hotel.
12. Driver Bata, Toll tax and parking, Diu Entry Tax, Bhuj Entry Tax.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Air fare / train fare
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
- Luggage, Clothes, Shoes, Money, Medicine, Personal Care Items, Other Useful Items (sunglasses, padlock and chain)