1N Ahmedabad, 1N Jamnagar, 1N Dwarka, 1N Somnath, 1N Junagadh
1N Ahmedabad,1N Jamnagar,1N Dwarka,1N Somnath,1N Junagadh,Transfers & Tours on Pvt Vehicle
Join us on this tour that takes you to some of the best places in the state of Gujarat.The tour starts in the capital city of Ahmedabad. Then you will proceed to Jamnagar where you will visit the Lakhota Lake, Bala Hanuman Temple. In Dwarka, where you will visit the holy Dwarkadheesh Temple dedicated to Lord Krishna and the Nageshwar Jyotirling among other popular temples. Then drive to Somnath via Porbandar Tour - Kirti Temple, Sudama Temple. Check in Somnath visit the Somnath Temple, another Jyotirlinga temple. The last destination on your tour Junagadh, where you will visit Uparkot Fort, Damodar, Girnar Temples, Mohabat ka Maqbara etc...
Day 01: Arrive Ahmedabad
Arrive Ahmedabad check into hotel, then visitTeen Darwaja, a triple arched gateway originally meant to serve as the royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or Royal Square, The Calico Museum of. Textiles and Hathee Singh's Jain Temple, a white-marbled temple dedicated buildings to the 15th Jain apostle, Sarkhej Roza, are remarkable for the complete absence an elegant of arches architectural complex whose and the use of pierced stone trellises,Mosque of Sidi Saiyad, built in 1571 AD,and acclaimed for its splendid filigree screen, framed in the ten semi-circular windows, Dada Hari Ni Vava, a step-well, which is a unique architectural feature of Gujarat - step-wells were built to provide travelers with water and cool resting place, Jama Masjid, considered to be one of the most beautiful mosques in western India. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 02: Ahmedabad – Jamnagar
Arrivals at Ahmedabad Meet our Representative then proceed to Jamnagar, Check into Hotel,then visit– Lakhota Lake & Bala Hanuman Temple. Evening Visit Market for shopping, Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 03: Jamnagar – Dwarka
Today after breakfast, proceed to the sacred town of Dwarka, Visit Dwarkadhish Temple.Take a holy dip in Gomti river, later leave to visit Nageshwar Jyotirling, Gopi Talav, Bet Dwarka, and on way back do visit Rukmani Temple, evening visit other temples on coastal area than attend evening Aarti at Dwarkadhish temple. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 04: Dwarka – Porbandar – Somnath
Today after breakfast drive to Somnath, En-route visit Porbandar – Kirti Mandir & Sudama Temple, then drive Somnath Check into hotel, then visit Bhalka Tirth Temple, Attend Evening Aarti at Somnath Jyotirling (one of the first among the twelve Jyotirlings shrines of Shiva.) Evening visit Light & Sound Show at Somnath Temple, Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 05: Somnath – Junagadh
After breakfast drive to Junagadh upon arrival visit Uparkot Fort, Damodar A sacred tank marks the ascent to the Girnar temples, Mohabbat ka Maqbara, the traditional rulers of Junagadh, The Temple of Girnar. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 06: Junagadh – Ahmedabad – Drop
After breakfast drive to Ahmedabad upon arrival drop at Airport / Station.
End of Tour
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. Meet and assistance on arrival.
2. 1 Night stay in Ahmedabad on Double sharing basis.
3. 1 Night stay in Jamnagar on Double sharing basis.
4. 1 Night stay in Dwarka on Double sharing basis.
5. 2 Night stay in Somnath on Double sharing basis.
6. 1 Night stay in junagadh on Double sharing basis.
7. Daily Buffet / fixed Menu breakfast in Hotel.
8. All Meals at Dasada & Sasan Gir.
9. Transportation & Sightseeing by Pvt Vehicle.
10. All Applicable Luxury Taxes of Hotel.
11. Driver Bata, Toll tax and parking, Diu Entry Tax, Bhuj Entry Tax.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Air fare / train fare
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
- Luggage, Clothes, Shoes, Money, Medicine, Personal Care Items, Other Useful Items (sunglasses, padlock and chain).