1N Jamnagar, 1N Dwarka, 1N Somnath, 1N Diu, 1N Sasan Gir, 1N Rajkot, 1N Ahmedabad
1N Jamnagar,1N Dwarka,1N Somnath,1N Diu,1N Sasangir,1N Rajkot,1N Ahmedabad ,Transfers &Tours on PVT
Gujrat Packages is one of the leading Tour Operator and Travel Agent, specialized in organizing tours throughout the Indian subcontinent and has a large and efficient network. We organize tailor-made holidays to every cities of Gujarat, including Ahmedabad, Bhavnagar, Bhuj, Chhota Udaipur, Daman, Diu, Dwarka, Gandhinagar, Gondal, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Mandvi, Modhera, Palitana, Patan, Porbandar, Rajkot, Somnath, Surat and Vadodara.Highlights: Visit Jamnagar, Dwarka, Porbandar , Somnath, Diu, Asiatic Lions Sanctuary-Sasan, Safari Gir National Park, Leisure on Beach, Ss of Diu, Salangpur Hanuman Temple.
Day 01: Ahmedabad – Jamnagar (Approx 315 km/6 hrs):- On arrival at Ahmedabad Airport/Rly station, transfer to Jamnagar. On arrival check in to the hotel. In the afternoon visit Lakhota Lake & Lakhota Museum and Bala Hanuman Temple. Evening is free for Shopping. Overnight Stay at the hotel. Meals: No Meals
Day 02: Jamnagar – Dwarka (Approx 240 km/5 hrs):- Today, proceed to the sacred town of Dwarka. Visit Dwarkadeesh Temple and Gomti Ghat. In the afternoon take a trip to Bet Dwarka, visit Old Temple of Krishna. the trip from Okha on the mainland to the temple is by a local boat. On the way to Bet Dwarka, visit Nageshwar Temple – One of the 12th Jyotilingam of Shiva. Rukmini Meals: Breakfast
Day 03: Dwarka – Porbandar - Somnath (Approx 200 km/ 4 hrs):- In the morning depart to Porbandar (75km/1.5hrs) at Porbandar visit Kirti Mandir – A place where Gandhiji was born. Later proceed to Somnath (130km/2.5hrs) on arrival visit Bhalka Tirth & Somnath Temple. In the evening watch light and Sound show. Overnight stay at the hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 04: Somnath – Diu (Approx 90 km/ 2 hrs):- Today, proceed to beach town Diu. Visit St. Paul's Church, Diu Museum and Diu Fort. Overnight stay at the hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 05: Diu - Sasangir (Approx 90 km / 2 hrs):- Post breakfast check out and proceed to Sasangir, the home of Asiatic Lion. Visit Gir Interpretation Zone at Devaliya. (Subject to weather condition). Overnight stay at the hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 06 : Sasangir - Junagadh - Virpur - Gondal - Rajkot (Approx 240 km / 5 hrs):- Check out and proceed to Junagadh, Virpur and Gondal. Visit Uperkot Fort, Ashok Rock Edict, Mahabat Makabara and Junagadh Museum at Junagarh. Visit Famous Jalaram temple at Virpur and Navlakha Palace and Vintage Car Museum at Gondal. Later proceed to Rajkot. Overnight stay at the hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 07: Rajkot - Ahmedabad (Approx 225 km/5 hrs):- Today, proceed to Ahmedabad. On arrival visit Adalaj Step Well and Akshardham Temple. Evening is free for shopping at Law Garden or visit to Kankaria Lake. Overnight stay at the hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 08: Ahmedabad Departure :- Today, the morning check out from the hotel. Proceed to visit City Museum, Hatheesing Temple, Jama Masjid and Gandhi Ashram. Later in the evening Drop at Railway station or Airport. Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
•Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Checkout (subject to availability).
- Meet & Greet upon arrival.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- 1 Night stay in Jamnagar on Double sharing basis.
- 1 Night stay in Dwarka on Double sharing basis.
- 1 Night stay in Somnath on Double sharing basis.
- 1 Night stay in Diu on Double sharing basis.
- 1 Night stay in Sasangir on Double sharing basis.
- 1 Night stay in Rajkot on Double sharing basis.
- 1 Night stay in Ahmedabad on Double sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Transfers & Sightseeing as per itinerary by AC Pvt Vehicle.
- All Hotel & Transportation taxes.
• Airfare or Train fare.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.