1N Jamnagar, 1N Dwarka, 1N Porbandar, 1N Somnath, 1N Diu, 1N Sasan Gir
1N Jamnagar,1N Dwarka,1N Porbanar,1N Somnath,1N Diu,1N Sasangir,Transfers &Sseeing on PVT
Gujrat Packages is one of the leading Tour Operator and Travel Agent, specialized in organizing tours throughout the Indian subcontinent and has a large and efficient network. We organize tailor-made holidays to every cities of Gujarat, including Ahmedabad, Bhavnagar, Bhuj, Chhota Udaipur, Daman, Diu, Dwarka, Gandhinagar, Gondal, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Mandvi, Modhera, Palitana, Patan, Porbandar, Rajkot, Somnath, Surat and Vadodara.Highlights: Visit Jamnagar, Dwarka, Porbandar , Somnath, Diu, Asiatic Lions Sanctuary-Sasan, Safari Gir National Park, Leisure on Beach, Ss of Diu, Salangpur Hanuman Temple.
Day 01: Ahmedabad – Jamnagar (Approx. 320kms/6.5hrs)
Today arrive at Ahmedabad & later proceed to Jamnagar, historically known as Nawanagar. On arrival check in to the hotel. Later proceed to visit Lakhota Lake & Lakhota Museum, Kotha Bastion, Darbargadh Palace, Pratap Vilas Palace, Khijada Temple, Ratan Bai Masjid, Cremation Park (Manekbai Muktidham). In the evening, visit Bala Hanuman Temple known for its nonstop Ramdhun since 1956 and it mentioned in Guinness Book of World Records. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Jamnagar – Dwarka (Approx. 150kms/3hrs)
Today morning after breakfast check out from the hotel & transfer to Dwarka. Dwarka is one of the foremost Chardham four sacred Hindu pilgrimage sites, and is one of the Sapta Puri seven most ancient religious cities in the country. On arrival check in to the hotel. Later proceed to visit Dwarkadeesh Temple. Take a holy dip in Gomti river, later proceed to visit Nageshwar Jyotirling - One of the 12 Jyotirlingam of Shiva, Gopi Talav, Bet Dwarka (By Ferry – at own cost), and on way back visit Rukmani Temple, in the evening visit other temples on coastal area, attend evening aarti at Dwarkadish temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Dwarka – Porbandar (Approx. 110kms/2hrs)
Today, morning after breakfast check out from the hotel & depart to Porbandar. Perhaps best known for being the birthplace of Mahatma Gandhi and Sudama (friend of Lord Krishna). It’s also known as Sudamapuri. At Porbandar visit Kirti Mandir – the place where Gandhiji was born and Sudama Temple – The only Sudama Temple in the world and Porbandar Chowpatty, Huzoor Palace, Tara Mandir (Nehru Planetarium), Shri Hari Mandir (Sandipani Vidyaniketan), etc. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Porbandar – Somnath (Approx. 130kms/2.5hrs)
Today morning after breakfast check out from the hotel transfer to Somnath. Somnath Tample - is the first among the twelve Jyotirlinga shrines of the God Shiva. On arrival check in to the hotel. Later proceed to visit Bhalka Tirth, Triveni Sagam, Geeta Mandir, Chopati & Somnath Temple. In the evening attend Aarti. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05: Somnath – Diu (Approx. 100kms/2hrs)
Today, morning take a breakfast & later check out from the hotel & transfer to beach town Diu. Diu Island is known for its fortress and old Portuguese Cathedral. On arrival check in to the hotel. Visit St. Pauls Church, Diu Museum and Diu Fort, Gangeshwar Temple, Noida Caves. Balance day at leisure to laze and relax on the Nagoa beach. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06: Diu -- Sasan Gir (Approx. 100kms/2hrs)
Today morning after breakfast check out from the hotel & depart to Sasan Gir. Sasan Gir, is the sole home of the Asiatic lions and is considered to be one of the most important protected area in Asia due to its supported species. On arrival check in to the hotel. Visit Gir Interpretation Zone at Devaliya (Wed Close – at own cost) (enclosed area for Lions). Overnight stay at the hotel/Resort.
Day 07: Sasan Gir – Ahmedabad (Approx. 375kms/7.5hrs)
Enjoy morning Jeep Safari – at own cost (Total 3 shifts per day morning 6 am, 9am & afternoon 3pm) in the Gir forests. Look for the two big cats and get the pleasure of watching other wildlife. Later check out from the hotel & depart to Ahmedabad. At evening drop at Airport/Railway station, return Home with Happy Memories of Gujarat “Khushboo Gujarat Ki”.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alterate flight option will be made with availability .
4. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
5. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
1. Meet & Greet upon arrival.
2. Welcome drink on arrival.
3. 1 Night stay in Jamnagar on Double sharing basis.
4. 1 Night stay in Dwarka on Double sharing basis.
5. 1 Night stay in Porbandar on Double sharing basis.
6. 1 Night stay in Somnath on Double sharing basis.
7. 1 Night stay in Diu on Double sharing basis.
8. 1 Night stay in Sasangir on Double sharing basis.
9. Daily Breakfast.
10. Transfers & Sightseeing as per itinerary by AC Pvt Vehicle.
11. All Hotel & Transportation taxes.
1.Airfare Or Train Fare
2.GST Extra on Total Billing
3.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5.Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8.Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
12.In case of major mechanical damage, participant will have to pay for replaced parts and for servicing done by the local shop.
13. Accident damage will have to be paid by the rider.
14. Expenses incurred due to any factors beyond our control like natural calamities, landslides, political insurgencies etc.
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non - Refundable Booking,Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
WHERE TO VISIT IN GUJARAT & WHEN.
Summers in Gujarat (March till June) : Summers in Gujarat are dry, humid and sunny. The temperature in summer season varies from 41 degree Celsius in daytime to 29 degree Celsius in night. April to May mark the peak summer time in Gujarat. Although, it is not the ideal time to plan a trip to Gujarat, you can visit Dwarka, Somnath, Ahmadabad, and Vadodara. The best place to visit in Gujarat in summer is its lone hill station Saputara. Suputara enjoys salubrious weather throughout the year. Lush countryside, lakes and plenty of activities makes Saputara one of the best places for family holiday in Gujarat in summer.
Monsoon in Gujarat (July till September) : Monsoon in Gujarat varies from region to region. Some of its cities receive less rainfall, some heavy and some irregular. For example, Gulf of Cambay and Sauhrashtra receive very less rainfall; Rann of Kutch, the salt desert faces water-shortage due to poor rainfall and northern regions of the state receive average rainfall.
Some of the destinations that can be enjoyed in Gujarat during monsoon Ahmadabad, Surat, Vadodra, Jamnagar, Saputara, Dwarka and Rajkot. During monsoon season, the natural beauty and lush greenery of these places sprouts entirely.
Winters in Gujarat (November till February) : Winters in Gujarat are amazing, though chilly. It is the best time to explore Gujarat, as during this time the weather is pleasant and perfectly fine for sightseeing. The temperature in winter season ranges from 12 degree Celsius to 27 degree Celsius. Without a shadow of doubt winter is the best time to visit Gujarat. Be it the wildlife in Gir National Park, visits to archeological sites like Champaner Pavagarh Archaeological Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and Dholavira or simply sightseeing tours and cultural excursions in cities and beyond; winter is when tourism in Gujarat is in full swing. Ahmadabadwith its temples and baolis like Rani ka Vav, Vadodara with its shining pala