1N Jamnagar, 1N Dwarka, 1N Somnath, 1N Rajkot
1N Jamnagar,1N Dwarka,1N Somnath,1N Rajkot, Transfers & Sightseeing by PVT Vehicle
Dwarka Somnath is most popular pilgrimage places in Gujarat especially for Hindus. This Dwarka Somnath Package generally starts from Ahmedabad which is very well connected by Train, Air (Flight) as well as by road.Gujarat has many places of religious and cultural importance. Dwarka, Somnath, Pawagadh, Bhadreswar, Shamlaji, the Jain temples at Taranga etc are few places frequently visited by pilgrims and tourists. There are several monuments and forts with historical importance depicting the splendour of ancient architecture. The best time to visit Gujarat is during the Months of October and March.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01: Ahmedabad – Jamnagar (315km / 6hrs Approx):- Arrival at Ahmedabad pick up from airport & proceed to Jamnagar.On arrival visit Lakhota Lake & Lakhota Museum. In the evening, visit Bala Hanuman Temple known for its nonstop Ramdhun since 1956 and it mentioned in Guinness Book of World Records. Evening is free for Shopping. Overnight stay at the hotel Meals: No Meals
Day 02: Jamnagar – Dwarka (150km/3hrs Approx ):- Today, proceed to the sacred town of Dwarka. Major Tourist Arrive for Dwarka Tourism. Visit Dwarkadeesh Temple. Take a holy dip in Gomti river, later leave to visit Nageshwar Jyotirlingas, Gopi Talav, Bet Dwarka, and on way back do visit Rukmini Temple, evening visit other temples on coastal area, attend evening Aarti at Dwarkadeesh temple. Overnight stay at the hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 03 : Dwarka – Porbandar - Somnath (200km/ 4hrs Approx ):- In the morning depart to Porbandar (75km/1.5hrs) at Porbandar visit Kirti Mandir – the place where Gandhiji was born and Sudama Temple – The only Sudama Temple in the world. Later proceed to Somnath (130km/2.5hrs) on arrival visit Bhalka Tirth, Triveni Sagam, Geeta Mandir Chopati & Somnath Temple. In the evening attend Aarti and later watch light and Sound show run by Gujarat Tourism. Overnight stay at the hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 04: Somnath – Junagadh – Virpur – Gondal – Rajkot (200km/4hrs Approx ):- Today, proceed to Rajkot. En route visit Jungadh fort at Junagadh, Jalaram Temple at Virpur and Swaminaryan temple, and Navlakha Palace and Vintage Car museum at Gondal. In the late evening arrive at Rajkot. Overnight stay at hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 05: Rajkot – Akshardham - Ahmedabad (225km / 5hrs Approx):- Today, proceed to Ahmedabad. On arrival at Ahmedabad visit Adalaj Step well, Akshardham Temple & Gandhi Ashram. Evening Drop at Railway station or Airport. Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
•Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Checkout (subject to availability).
• 1 Night stay in Jamnagar on Double sharing basis.
• 1 Night stay in Dwarka on Double sharing basis.
• 1 Night stay in Somnath on Double sharing basis.
• 1 Night stay in Rajkot on Double sharing basis.
• Daily Breakfast.
• Meet & Greet upon arrival.
• Welcome drink on arrival.
• Transfers & Sightseeing as per itinerary by AC Pvt Vehicle.
• Airfare or Train fare.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porte rage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.