2N Shimla, 3N Manali, 1N Chandigarh
2Nights Shimla,3Nights Manali,1Night Chandigarh ,Transfers & Sightseeing by PVT Car
Enjoy a delightful retreat in the mountains on this Himachal Pradesh tour. Upon your arrival in Delhi, embark on a drive to the first destination of your holiday - Shimla. On your way, you will visit the Pinjore Gardens, one of the best Mughal Gardens in India. Next, you will head to Kufri and explore its various attractions. After experiencing the colonial charm of Shimla, you will proceed to Manali. Enjoy sightseeing and then make your way to the last destination of your tour, Chandigarh.There are various types of Himachal tour package available from which you can choose a package which is most preferred by you and your family.
Shimla Overview: - Shimla also known as “Queen of Hills” is situated an altitude of 2200 m in the foothill of Himalayas. Best time to visit Shimla from March to June. For the snow lovers November to January are the best. Shimla is a beautiful city where honeymooners, couples, nature tour lovers come to enjoy their holidays. Some of the most important places to visit in Shimla is The Ridge, Lakkad Bazaar, Tara Devi Temple, Jakhu Temple, Viceregal Lodge, The Mall, Christ Church. Best time to visit Shimla from March to June. For the snow lovers November to January are the best.
Manali Overview:- Manali is the prime holiday destination located in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh. It is green, hilly, snowy and tourist-packed in all seasons. Although the best time to visit this place is between March and July and around Christmas, some might find it overly crowded.It is suitable for all honeymooners, families as well as youngster hangouts. Hadimba Temple,Vashishst Baths, Manikaran, Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley and Beas Kund Trek are perfect for adventure lovers. Skiing, Trekking, Paragliding, Manali Zoo, Kothi, Indrasan Peak, and Old Manali are other attractions to visit. A number of food joints are located in Manali to fulfill every craving whether it is for Momos or Pizza or any Vietnamese dish.
Chandigarh Overview:-Chandigarh is one of the popular tourist place in India and the famous for the modern architecture and their different landscape. The major tourist places in the beautiful city are Rock Garden, Sukhna Lake, Capitol Complex, Leisure Valley, International Dolls Museum, Government Museum and Art Gallery, Chandi Mandir, Sector 17, The Open Hand. Best time to visit Chandigarh is from September to March.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 Delhi- Shimla (380 Kms/7-8 hrs.):-Morning @06:00 hours Pick up from New Delhi (Address will provide later) & direct drive to Shimla upon arrival check in to the hotel after fresh up & changing visit: State Museum, Kalibadi Temple, Jakhu Temple,The Mall,Chirst church. Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town-The Mall & the Ridge (by walk).Dinner & Overnight at Shimla.
Day 02 Shimla - Kufri- Local Shimla :- After having breakfast proceed for sightseeing tour of Shimla. Visit Kufri, Ridge Maidan,Jakhoo temple, Mall Road for shopping by walk and Christ Church. Dinner & Overnight stay at Shimla.
Day 03:-Shimla- Kullu - Manikaran-Manali (250 kms / 6-7hrs):- After having breakfast proceed for Manali. On the way cover Kullu which is approx 40 Km, here you can enjoy river rafting at beas river on direct payment after that Manikaran Gurudwara later drop at Manali . Dinner & Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 04: Manali –Solang Valley -15 Kms:- Morning after breakfast Excursion to Solang Nala (Valley) derives its name from combination of words Solang (Nearby village) and Nallah (water stream). It is a side valley at the top of the Kullu Valley in Himachal Pradesh, India 14 km northwest of the resort town Manali on the way to Rohtang Pass, and is known for its summer and winter sport conditions. The sport’s most commonly offered are parachuting, paragliding, skating and zorbing. Evening at Leisure. Dinner & Overnight stay at Manali.
Important Note: There is a case going on regarding Solang Valley vehicle permit between National Green Tribunal VS Manali Taxi unions in Supreme Court of India. If National Green Tribunal fix the extra charge for Solang Valley, Guest has to pay extra amount directly as per charges fixed by NGT (Bus charges not fix)
Day 05: Local Sight Seeing of Manali: - After Breakfast proceed to half day city tour visiting Hadimba Temple, Van Vihar, Manu Temple, Vashisht Temple and Tibetan. Evening free for roam at your own. Dinner & Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 06: Manali – Chandigarh (305 Kms /7-8 drive hours Approx.) After Breakfast get transfer to chandigarh Upon Arrival at Chandigarh, check in hotel after Fresh up & bit of relaxation proceed to Visit Sukhna Lake that lies in the foothills of Shivalik range, Rose Garden which is Asia’s largest garden. It contains more than 17000 species of plants and over 16000 verities of roses later back to hotel & Overnight stay at Chandigarh.
Day 07: Chandigarh to Delhi 245 kms/6-7 drive hours:- After Breakfast check out from the hotel & direct drive to Delhi with memories created by Skylink.
Note: Above Quote / Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms / Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver / DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
12.Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1. Transfers & Sightseeing by Pvt Standard Car (Sedan) Ex Delhi.(Fixed Plan)
2. 02 Nights stay in Shimla on double sharing with breakfast & dinner.
3. 03 Nights stay in Manali on double sharing basis with breakfast & dinner.
4. 01 Night stay in Chandigarh on double sharing basis with breakfast.
5. Welcome Drinks on arrival.
6. Well Experienced driver.
7. All toll taxes, parking, state taxes and driver allowance.
8. Gst Included.
*Add On Honeymoon Value Offers :- INR 2900 Couple /- 01 Honeymoon Cake, 01 Candle Light Dinner, 01 Flower Bed Decoration (During Once)*
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2.Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4.Entrance Fee /Monument fees.
5.Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6.Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7.Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8.Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9.Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time to Visit:-
Shimla : Shimla is an all-year holiday destination in north India which is visited by a large number of domestic and international visitors every year.
Manali : The best time to visit Manali is throughout the year, except monsoon. Snuggled in the lap of mountains, the climate is always blissful, except in rains when the hills turn treacherous.
Chandigarh:The best time to visit Chandigarh is between the months of October and March when the weather is enjoyable and is favorable for a city tour.