2N Shimla, 3N Manali
Ex Delhi Volvo Transfers,2+3 Nights Stay,Shimla -Manali Coach Transfer +Sightseeing(PVT)
Plan a trip to Himachal; the most loved tourist destination in India. Skylink's Shimla Manali Package includes a tour to the Queen of Hills, Shimla where tourist can feel the chilly winters and enjoy the adventures of skiing. Manali, situated in the Kullu valley which offers great escapades like river rafting and visit to historical wonders like Gompas and Buddhist monasteries is included in Manali .
Shimla Overview: What was once the ‘summer capital of British India’ has now turned into a tourist-satisfying-hill-station in the north of the country! Shimla is the shimmering capital of the beautiful Himachal Pradesh which is by far the best tourist place in the country.
SnowValley, Shimla Overview:Snow Valley Resorts introduces itself as a centrally located air conditioned hotel in Shimla with all modern facilities and surrounded by panoramic view of the majestic mountains, age old pine trees and overlooking the town of Shimla. It is situated in one of the prime locations of Shimla on NH-22 at Ghora Chowki.
Manali Overview:One of the most popular hill-stations in India, visit Manali for spectacular views, adventure activities, a rich cultural heritage and lots more.
SnowValley, Manali Overview:Tall pine trees and fragrant apple orchards surround Snow Valley Resorts, an eco-friendly resort in the pollution-free zone of Manali is Log Hut Area.
Day 01 Delhi – Shimla (370 Kms) by A/C Deluxe Volvo Coach
Departure from Kashmiri Gate / R.K Ashram Metro Station New Delhi at 08:30 PM - Overnight journey to Shimla by A/C Deluxe Volvo Coach.
Day 02: Shimla:
Upon arrival transfer to the hotel. After fresh up & changing proceed for Local S/seeing of Shimla Visit: Mall Road, Christ Church, Jakhoo Temple, Ridge, and Scandal Point later in the evening back to hotel overnight stay.
Day 03: Shimla:
Morning after a hearty breakfast, you will visit Kufri which is situated at an altitude of 2500 meters and is just 2 hours’ drive away from Shimla. Later in the afternoon, visit Vice Regal Lodge and walk down the Mall Road. In the evening, after a sumptuous dinner, settle down for a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Shimla-Manali (257 Kms / 7 Hrs Approx.) (By NON AC COACH):
After breakfast, checkout from the hotel & direct drive to Shimla Bus Stand for board the coach to Manali at 10:35 am NON AC COACH, a picture perfect hill station at an altitude of 1929mtrs. In the Evening at 07:00 pm on arrival, check-in to the hotel Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05: Manali –Solang Valley (Up to Snow Point in case Solang Valley is closed due to landslide/ Snowfall) -15 Kms:-
Excursion to Solang Nala (Valley) derives its name from combination of words Solang (Nearby village) and Nallah (water stream). It is a side valley at the top of the Kullu Valley in Himachal Pradesh, India 14 km northwest of the resort town Manali on the way to Rohtang Pass, and is known for its summer and winter sport conditions. The sport’s most commonly offered are parachuting, paragliding, skating and zorbing. Evening at Leisure. O/N Hotel.
Important Note: There is a case going on regarding Solang Valley vehicle permit between National Green Tribunal VS Manali Taxi unions in Supreme Court of India. If National Green Tribunal fix the extra charge for Solang Valley, Guest has to pay extra amount directly as per charges fixed by NGT (Bus charges not fix)
Day 6: Manali-Kullu Valley– Manikaran (85 Kms.):-
After early breakfast, full day excursion visiting Manikaran (Hot water springs enroute Kasaul and Kullu – Shamshi (A Famous industry for Kullu Shawl).Overnight stay at Manali hotel.
Day 7: Half day Local S/seeing & Transfer to Manali Bus Stand.
After Breakfast at hotel you need to vacate the room by 11 AM. Later proceed for half day city tour visiting Hadimba Temple, Van Vihar, Manu Temple, Vashisht Temple and Tibetan. In the evening at 04:00 PM drop at Manali Volvo Bus Stand for board the Volvo Bus for Delhi overnight journey.
Day 08: Arrival Delhi by A/C Deluxe Volvo Coach: Reach back by 8 AM with memories created by Skylink.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment .
1. Return Volvo tickets Delhi-Shimla & Manali-Delhi.
2. Shimla- Manali by NAC Deluxe Coach
3. 02 Nights stay in Shimla with Breakfast & Dinner on double sharing basis.
4. Pick up & Drop from Shimla Bus Stand.
5. Half day Local sightseeing of Shimla by Pvt Car
6. Full day Kufri S/Seeing by Pvt Car
7. 03 Nights stay in Manali with Breakfast & Dinner on double sharing basis.
8. Pick up & Drop from Manali Bus Stand.
9. Half day Local sightseeing of Manali by Pvt Car
10. Full day Solang Valley (Till Snow Point) S/seeing by Pvt Car
11. Full day Kullu-Manikaran S/seeing by Pvt Car
12. All taxes.
1. GST Extra on Total billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Checkout/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund
-Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
Best Time To Visit Shimla & Manali
For Shimla -March to June: This is a popular tourist season in Shimla as the weather is quite pleasant and perfect for outdoor activities. The temperature is comfortable and usually varies between 15°C and 30°C. If you are into adventure sports then this is the ideal time to try paragliding, trekking, camping and rafting.
For Manali -October to February is the winter season and is considered to be the best time to visit Manali if you like the cold and January is best to enjoy the chilly pleasure of fresh snowfall . The temperature drops down below zero degrees Celsius. Summer in the region starts in the month of March and lasts till June.