2N Shimla, 3N Manali
Ex Delhi Volvo Transfers,2+3 Nights Stay,Shimla -Manali Coach Transfer +Sightseeing(PVT)
Plan a trip to Himachal; the most loved tourist destination in India. Shimla Tours Packages includes a tour to the Queen of Hills, Shimla where tourist can feel the chilly winters and enjoy the adventures of skiing. Manali, situated in the Kullu valley which offers great escapades like river rafting and visit to historical wonders like Gompas and Buddhist monasteries is included in Manali Tours. From mountaineering adventures, get the real feel of the city with Shimla Manali Tours Packages.
Day 01: Evening depart form Kashmiri Gate / R.K Ashram Metro Station New Delhi, Overnight journey to Shimla.
Day 02: Shimla (370 Kms / 9 Hrs Approx): Upon arrival transfer to the hotel.After fresh up & changing proceed for Local S/seeing of Shimla Visit: Mall Road , Christ Church , Jakhoo Temple , Ridge , Scandal Point later in the evening back to hotel overnight stay.
Day 03: Shimla: Morning after a hearty breakfast, you will visit Kufri which is situated at an altitude of 2500 meters and is just 2 hours drive away from Shimla. Later in the afternoon, visit Vice Regal Lodge and walk down the Mall Road. In the evening, after a sumptous dinner, settle down for a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel
Day 04: Shimla-Manali (257 Kms / 7 Hrs Approx) (By NON AC COACH ): After breakfast, depart to Manali by NON AC COACH, a picture perfect hill station at an altitude of 1929mtrs. On arrival, check-in at the hotel. Spend the rest of the evening at leisure strolling through the Manali market. In the evening, after a sumptous dinner, settle down for a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05: Manali: After an appetizing breakfast, proceed for a full day tour of Manali, visiting the 450 years old temple dedicated to Hadimba Devi, Jagatsukh, and Vashist kund. Visit the Tibetan Monastery and the handicraft center and walk to the nearby picturesque village of Vashist known for its hot Sulphur springs. In the evening, after a delicious dinner, settle down for a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel
Day 06: Manali-Rohtang Pass/Solang- Manali(57Kms / 2 Hrs Approx):This morning, after a fulfilling breakfast, visit the Solang Valley and the Rohtang Pass(Subject to weather condition) nestled in the snow peaked mountains. Rohtang pass is 51 km from Manali and is situated at an altitude of 3978 meters. In the evening, after a delectable dinner, settle down for a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Important Note: There is a case going on regarding Rohtang pass vehicle permit between National Green Tribunal VS Manali Taxi union in Supreme court of India. If National Green Tribunal fix the extra charge for Rohtang , Guest has to pay extra amount directly as per charges fixed by NGT ( Bus charges not fix )
Day 07: Manali- New Delhi: After breakfast proceed for Manali Bus stand to board the Volvo for New Delhi
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alterate flight option will be made with availability.
4. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
5. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
1. Return Volvo tickets Delhi-Shimla & Manali-Delhi.
2. Shimla- Manali by NAC Deluxe Coach
3. 02 Nights stay in Shimla with Breakfast & Dinner on double sharing basis.
4. Pick up & Drop from Shimla Bus Stand.
5. Half day Local sightseeing of Shimla by Pvt Car
6. Full day Kufri S/Seeing by Pvt Car
7. 03 Nights stay in Manali with Breakfast & Dinner on double sharing basis.
8. Pick up & Drop from Manali Bus Stand.
9. Half day Local sightseeing of Manali by Pvt Car
10. Full day Solang Valley /Rohtang Pass (Till Snow Point) S/seeing by Pvt Car
11. All taxes.
1.Airfare Or Train Fare
2.GST Extra on Total Billing
3.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5.Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8.Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12.In case of major mechanical damage, participant will have to pay for replaced parts and for servicing done by the local shop.
13. Accident damage will have to be paid by the rider.
14. Expenses incurred due to any factors beyond our control like natural calamities, landslides, political insurgencies etc.
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non - Refundable Booking,Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
-Manali Famous for Picturesque view, Adventure, Rental Bike for adventure, Out Activities.
-Popular Things to buy from Kullu Manali Market –Shawls, Ethnic Caps, Wall Hangings, Tibetan carpets, Buddhist artifacts, Buddhist paintings, Idols of Lord Buddha, Woolen Wear, and Pullovers made of yark Wool, Dry fruits, Apples Jams and Jellies.
-Stoppings in Kullu & Manali – Kullu district has many shopping malls, makeshift market and local bazaars where you can buy artifacts, paintings and handloom products, Pashmina shawls, blankets & kullu caps carpets, bed covers and Tibetan handicrafts in Manali.
-Khara Bazaar is best for Shawls. Charitable Trust Tibetan Handicrafts is an authentic place to pick up Tibetan items.
- Shimla Famous for Picturesque view, Adventure, Rental Bike for adventure, Out Activities.
Lakkar Bazaar: Known for exquisite wooden products, Lakkar Bazaar is located adjacent to the Ridge in Shimla. It was established by a group of Sikh carpenters from Hoshiarpur, who came and settled here almost a century ago.The wooden souvenirs and decorative items sold in the market fascinate tourists and locals alike. It is known for wooden toys, walking sticks and other day-to-day kitchen articles. Most of these products are made of deodar and walnut trees, which are easily available in and around Shimla. The bazaar area has an old cinema hall, a roller skating rink and various hotels.