3N Manali, 2N Shimla
Ex Delhi Return Volvo,2+3 Nights Stay,Manali-Shimla Coach,Transfer + Sightseeing (PVT)
Escape into the beautiful mountains of Himachal Pradesh on this holiday. Start your tour from Delhi and embark on a drive to Manali ,you will drive to another hill station, Shimla. During the tour, indulge in various adventurous and recreational activities on offer to make your vacation truly memorable. Spend time at the Mall Roads of Shimla and Manali to shop for gifts, souvenirs and local items for your family, friends and loved ones.These tour packages to Shimla Kullu Manali are equipped with a jam-packed sightseeing binge, stem winding ventures, scenic natural perspectives, and recreational local strolls during panoramic dusks.
Shimla Overview: Shimla, the summer capital of the then British Raj still adorns the crown of all hills. It is the capital city of the Himachal state and is famously known as ‘the Queen of hills’ (nicknamed by Britishers). The Mall, Ridge, Summer Hill, Christ Church, Scandal Point, Himalayan Bird Park, Jakhu Hill, Gaiety Theatre and many more attractions are here to see.
Ice skating, Skiing, Mountain Biking and Paragliding are heavenly activities for adventure trippers. The awe-inspiring Victorian-style houses, bustling markets of the Mall Road and Lakkar Bazaar and the toy train ride from Kalka to Shimla are not to miss things while touring this hilly resort. Primarily picked for a cool holiday package, Shimla lives in the hearts of honeymooners, families, and youngsters. There are numerous food options in this entertaining city for every taste buds whether it is Continental or traditional.
Manali Overview: Nestled in between the snow-capped slopes of the Pir Panjal and the Dhauladhar ranges, Manali is one of the most popular hill stations in the country. With jaw-dropping views, lush green forests, sprawling meadows carpeted with flowers, gushing blue streams, a perpetual fairy-tale like mist lingering in the air, and a persistent fragrance of pines and freshness - Manali has been blessed with extraordinary scenic beauty. From museums to temples, from quaint little hippie villages to bustling upscale streets, river adventures to trekking trails, Manali has every reason to be the tourist magnet it is, all year round.
Itinerary 07 Nights & 08 Days
Day 1: New Delhi - Manali (530kms / 12-13hrs Approx. One Way)
1700Hrs: Depart from RK Ashram Metro Station New Delhi for Manali by Road Overnight Journey.
Day 2: Manali Arrival + Half Day City Tour (Duration 3-4hrs For Local Manali)
Meet & greet by our representative / Driver at Manali Bus stand and transfer to Hotel.Upon arrival check in to Hotel.
After fresh n up proceed to half day city tour visiting Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vashisht Temple and Tibetan Monastery. Evening free for roam at your own. Dinner & Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 3: Same Day Exursion Solang Valley (Duration 5-6 Hrs Approx)
After Breakfast proceed to visit Solang Valley. Solang Valley is outstandingly beautiful and is an ideal spot to view the majestic snow covered Himalayas, serene natural Surroundings, pristine lake and fairy white snow round the year. Famous for adventure sports like paragliding, Zorbing, Bungee jump.Skiing possible only during winter (On Extra Cost).Later back to Hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 4: Same Day Exursion Kullu & Manikaran (Duration 5-6 Hrs Approx)
After breakfast same day excursion to KULLU AND MANIKARAN. On arrival in Kullu you can do River Rafting (on your own expenses) and shopping of World famous Pashmina Shawls & towards Manikaran. On arrival take a bath in Natural Hot Springs of Sulphur and Gurudwara.Manikaran is located in the Parvati valley (Altitude of 1760 Meters) and along the river Beas. Later at 5 pm return to Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 5: Manali – Shimla (230kms/7hrs Approx.) By Non Ac Coach
After breakfast, checkout from the hotel & drop at Manali bus stand to board the coach for Shimla 0900Hrs NON AC COACH. In the Evening on arrival, pick up & get transfer to Shimla hotel check-in to the hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at Shimla.
Day 6: Shimla Kufri Excursion & Back
Morning after a hearty breakfast, visit to the famous picnic spots around Shimla which include Fagu, Kufri and Mashobra. Enjoy Horse Ride/Yak Ride; see Himalayan National Park at Kufri. See Apple orchards at Mashobra Dinner & Overnight stay at Shimla.
Day 7 Shimla Local & Drop At Bus Stand For Final Departure Delhi (Shimla -Delhi 370kms Approx)
After Breakfast Visit to the Sankat Mochan Temple and Army Museum, visit Indian Institute of Advance Studies, Jakhoo Temple. In the evening explore Shimla city on foot as vehicle entry is prohibited. You can see prime places of Shimla like, Ridge, Church, Lakkar Bazaar, Mall Road, Scandal Point, Kali Bari Temple etc.Ideal time for Shoping and eating out at Restaurants on the Mall Road.
Later drop at Bus stand to board the bus for New Delhi.
Day 8 Delhi Arrival At 0600 Am.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or watsapp weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
MANALI PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1. Volvo tickets Delhi - Manali & Non A/C Deluxe Coach Manali- Shimla.
2. 03 Nights Accommodation for a Couple / Family in respective room according to Package chosen.
3. Welcome drink on arrival.
4.American/Indian Breakfast and Dinner.
5.Tea/Coffee Kettle in the Room (Replenished once during the day)
6.Daily 1 Bottle of Mineral Water Complimentary.
7.10% discount on additional food,beverages and laundry.
8.Child below 5 years complimentary.
9.Complimentary usage of Wi Fi (500 Mb per user )
10.Complimentary entry to Discotheque.
11.Complimentary usage of Games Room including Pool Table , Soccer Table , Table Tennis etc .
12.Return Transfers from Manali Bus stand by Pvt Car.
13.One Full Day Snow Point / Solang Valley Sightseeing by Pvt Car.
14.One Full day Kullu Manikaran Sightseeing by Pvt Car.
15.One Half Day Manali Local Sightseeing by Pvt Car.
SHIMLA PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1.Volvo tickets Shimla-New Delhi.
2. 02 Nights Accommodation for a Couple in respective room according to Package chosen.
3.American/Indian Breakfast and Dinner.
4.Tea/Coffee Kettle in the Room (replenished once during the day)
5.1 Bottle of Mineral Water Per Day.
6.10% discount on additional food & beverages
7.Child below 5 years complimentary.
8.Complimentary Usage of Wi Fi ( 400 Mb Per user)
10.Free Usage of Gym & Kids Play Area.
11.Return Transfers from Shimla Bus stand by Pvt Car.
12.One Full Day Kufri Sightseeing by Pvt Car.
13.One Half Day Shimla Local Sightseeing by Pvt Car.
14. All Applicable taxes.
1. GST included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Checkout/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund
- Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
- Popular Things to buy from Kullu Manali Market –Shawls, Ethnic Caps, Wall Hangings, Tibetan carpets, Buddhist artifacts, Buddhist paintings, Idols of Lord Buddha, Woolen Wear, and Pullovers made of yark Wool, Dry fruits, Apples Jams and Jellies.
- Stoppings in Kullu & Manali – Kullu district has many shopping malls, makeshift market and local bazaars where you can buy artifacts, paintings and handloom products, Pashmina shawls, blankets & kullu caps carpets, bed covers and Tibetan handicrafts in Manali.
- Khara Bazaar is best for Shawls. Charitable Trust Tibetan Handicrafts is an authentic place to pick up Tibetan items.