2N Shimla, 3N Manali
2Nights Shimla, 3Nights Manali ,Breakfast & Dinner, Transfers & Sightseeing by PVT Car & Insurance
Plan a trip to Himachal; the most loved tourist destination in India. Shimla Tours Packages includes a tour to the Queen of Hills, Shimla where tourist can feel the chilly winters and enjoy the adventures of skiing. Manali, situated in the Kullu valley which offers great escapades like river rafting and visit to historical wonders like Gompas and Buddhist monasteries is included in Manali Tours. From mountaineering adventures, get the real feel of the city with Shimla Manali Tours Packages is beautiful and manicured gardens is a real delight to the tourists.
Shimla Overview:- Shimla, the summer capital of the then British Raj still adorns the crown of all hills. It is the capital city of the Himachal state and is famously known as ‘the Queen of hills’ (nicknamed by Britishers). The Mall, Ridge, Summer Hill, Christ Church, Scandal Point, Himalayan Bird Park, Jakhu Hill, Gaiety Theatre and many more attractions are here to see. Ice skating, Skiing, Mountain Biking and Paragliding are heavenly activities for adventure trippers. The awe-inspiring Victorian-style houses, bustling markets of the Mall Road and Lakkar Bazaar and the toy train ride from Kalka to Shimla are not to miss things while touring this hilly resort. Primarily picked for a cool holiday package, Shimla lives in the hearts of honeymooners, families, and youngsters. There are numerous food options in this entertaining city for every taste buds whether it is Continental or traditional.
Manali Overview:- Manali is the prime holiday destination located in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh. It is green, hilly, snowy and tourist-packed in all seasons. Although the best time to visit this place is between March and July and around Christmas, some might find it overly crowded.It is suitable for all honeymooners, families as well as youngster hangouts. Hadimba Temple (built in 1533 A.D.), Vashishst Baths, Manikaran, Manali Gompa are spiritual places while, Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley, Bhrigu Lake, and Beas Kund Trek are perfect for adventure lovers. Skiing, Trekking, Paragliding, Mountain Biking, and Bird watching in the Great Himalayan National Park are other options to spend time. Manali Zoo, Kothi, Indrasan Peak, and Old Manali are other attractions to visit. A number of food joints are located in Manali to fulfill every craving whether it is for Momos or Pizza or any Vietnamese dish.
Day 01 Delhi- Shimla (380 Kms/7-8 hrs.):
Arrivalat Delhi Airport or Railway Station and shall leave for Shimla, Checkin to the hotel and rest of the day free for rest, Dinner & Overnight stay at Shimla. (Meals: Dinner)
Day 02 Shimla Half Day Local Tour + Kufri Excursion & Back to Shimla:
After breakfast proceed for visit to Kufri .Enjoy Horse Ride/Yak Ride; see Himalayan National Park at Kufri. See Apple orchards at Mashobra, later Visit to the lacal shimla Sankat Mochan Temple and Army Museum, visit Indian Institute of Advance Studies, Jakhoo Temple, Ridge, Church, Lakkar Bazaar, Mall Road, Scandal Point, Kali Bari Temple etc. Dinner & Overnight stay at Shimla. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 03:-Shimla- Kullu - Manikaran-Manali (250 kms / 6-7hrs):- After having breakfast proceed for Manali. On the way cover Kullu which is approx 40 Km, here you can enjoy river rafting at beas river on direct payment after that Manikaran Gurudwara later drop at Manali . Dinner & Overnight stay at Manali. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 04: Manali –Solang Valley -15 Kms:- Morning after breakfast Excursion to Solang Nala (Valley) derives its name from combination of words Solang (Nearby village) and Nallah (water stream). It is a side valley at the top of the Kullu Valley in Himachal Pradesh, India 14 km northwest of the resort town Manali on the way to Rohtang Pass, and is known for its summer and winter sport conditions. The sport’s most commonly offered are parachuting, paragliding, skating and zorbing. Evening at Leisure. Dinner & Overnight stay at Manali. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Important Note: There is a case going on regarding Solang Valley vehicle permit between National Green Tribunal VS Manali Taxi unions in Supreme Court of India. If National Green Tribunal fix the extra charge for Solang Valley, Guest has to pay extra amount directly as per charges fixed by NGT (Bus charges not fix)
Day 05: Local Sight Seeing of Manali: - After Breakfast proceed to half day city tour visiting Hadimba Temple, Van Vihar, Manu Temple, Vashisht Temple and Tibetan. Evening free for roam at your own. Dinner & Overnight stay at Manali. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 06: Manali – New Delhi ( 550 Kms / 12Hrs Approx.):- After Breakfast check out from the hotel & direct drive to Delhi with memories created by Skylink. (Meals: Breakfast)
Note : Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Generally, Our India Packages & related services are valid for Indians & Foreigners both (*conditions apply).
2. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid Original ID proof in the form of passport with Valid Visa for Foreigners & Adhar/Any Govt ID for Indians at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
a. Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
b. A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. Any increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date .
13.Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Ex New Delhi Transportation by A/C Standard Pvt Car (Fixed Plan).
2. Welcome Drink on Arrival
3. 02 Nights stay on Twin Sharing Basis at Shimla.
4. 03 Nights stay on Twin Sharing Basis at Manali.
5. Meal Plan: Half Board: Daily Breakfast & Dinner at Shimla & Manali.
6. Tea Coffee maker in the room.
7. Complimentary Wi-Fi in Room.
8. Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed).
9. All Transfers and Sightseeing by AC Vehicle. AC Indigo / Etios / Dzire(02 – 03 Pax) .
10. Proper sanitization of vehicle and driver’s temperature and health monitoring.
11. Safety, Security & Hygiene factors will be our utmost priority.
12. Parking Charges, Toll & Driver Allowances and interstate taxes.
13. Vehicle movement restricted to Mall Road, etc. where commercial vehicle is not permitted.
14. Travel Insurance (Upto 40 years)
15. GST Included, No hidden charges.
1. GST included.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities.
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Checkout/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms.
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees.
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals,all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12.Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund
will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time to Visit:-
Shimla : Shimla is an all-year holiday destination in north India which is visited by a large number of domestic and international visitors every year.
Manali : The best time to visit Manali is throughout the year, except monsoon. Snuggled in the lap of mountains, the climate is always blissful, except in rains when the hills turn treacherous.