2N Shimla, 3N Manali
2 Nights Shimla,3 Nights Manali ,Volvo ,Transfers & Sightseeing PVT Car
Plan a trip to Himachal; the most loved tourist destination in India. Shimla Tours Packages includes a tour to the Queen of Hills, Shimla where tourist can feel the chilly winters and enjoy the adventures of skiing. Manali, situated in the Kullu valley which offers great escapades like river rafting and visit to historical wonders like Gompas and Buddhist monasteries is included in Manali Tours. From mountaineering adventures, get the real feel of the city with Shimla Manali Tours Packages is beautiful and manicured gardens is a real delight to the tourists.
Day 01: In the evening starts Volvo from Rama Krishna Ashram Metro Station New Delhi, Overnight in Volvo.
Day 02: Shimla (370 Kms / 9 Hrs Approx): Upon arrival check into the Hotel, Spend the rest of the evening at leisure. Later, after a delicious dinner, enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Shimla: This morning, after a hearty breakfast, you will visit Kufri which is situated at an altitude of 2500 meters and is just 2 hours drive away from Shimla. Later in the afternoon, visit Vice Regal Lodge and walk down the Mall Road. In the evening, after a sumptous dinner, settle down for a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel
Day 04: Shimla-Manali (257 Kms / 7 Hrs Approx) (By NON AC COACH): After breakfast, depart to Manali by NON AC COACH, a picture perfect hill station at an altitude of 1929mtrs. On arrival, check-in at the hotel. Spend the rest of the evening at leisure strolling through the Manali market. In the evening, after a sumptous dinner, settle down for a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05: Manali: After an appetizing breakfast, proceed for a full day tour of Manali, visiting the 450 years old temple dedicated to Hadimba Devi, Jagatsukh, and Vashist kund. Visit the Tibetan Monastery and the handicraft center and walk to the nearby picturesque village of Vashist known for its hot Sulphur springs. In the evening, after a delicious dinner, settle down for a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel
Day 06: Manali-Rohtang Pass- Manali(57Kms / 2 Hrs Approx):This morning, after a fulfilling breakfast, visit the Solang Valley and the Rohtang Pass nestled in the snow peaked mountains. Rohtang pass is 51 km from Manali and is situated at an altitude of 3978 meters. In the evening, after a delectable dinner, settle down for a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Important Note: There is a case going on regarding Rohtang pass vehicle permit between National Green Tribunal VS Manali Taxi union in Supreme court of India. If National Green Tribunal fix the extra charge for Rohtang , Guest has to pay extra amount directly as per charges fixed by NGT ( Bus charges not fix )
Day 07: Manali-New Delhi: After breakfast proceed for Manali Bus stand to connect the Volvo for New Delhi.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
•Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Checkout (subject to availability).
- Return Volvo tickets Delhi-Shimla, Shimla-Manali & Manali-Delhi.
- 02 Nights stay in Shimla with Breakfast & Dinner on double sharing basis.
- Pick up & Drop from Shimla Bus Stand.
- 01 Half day Local sightseeing of Kufri by Private Individual Car
- 03 Nights stay in Manali with Breakfast & Dinner on double sharing basis.
- Pick up & Drop from Manali Bus Stand.
- Half day Local sightseeing of Manali by Private Individual Car
- Solang Valley by Private Individual Car
- Kullu & Manikaran Sightseeing by Private Individual Car
- All taxes.
- Honeymoon Value Offers: 01 Honeymoon Cake, 01 Candle Light Dinner, 01 Flower Bed Decoration (During Once)
• Airfare or Train fare.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
- Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
- Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.