2N Shimla, 3N Manali
2 Nights Shimla,3 Nights Manali ,Transfers & Sightseeing PVT Car
Plan a trip to Himachal; the most loved tourist destination in India. Shimla Tours Packages includes a tour to the Queen of Hills, Shimla where tourist can feel the chilly winters and enjoy the adventures of skiing. Manali, situated in the Kullu valley which offers great escapades like river rafting and visit to historical wonders like Gompas and Buddhist monasteries is included in Manali Tours. From mountaineering adventures, get the real feel of the city with Shimla Manali Tours Packages is beautiful and manicured gardens is a real delight to the tourists.
Day 01:Delhi - Shimla (380Kms/8Hrs Approx.)
On Arrival in Delhi we will meet you and transfer by to Shimla (343 kms / 8 hrs).Shimla is capital of himachal former capital of Britishers also set amidst, the snow copper, shaivalik,mountains which offer some of the most beautifull view of himalaya Reach there and check in hotel Dinner and overnight at Shimla.
Day 02: Shimla
Morning free. Afternoon half day city tour visiting Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan Temple and Jakhu Temple, and Visit KUFRI a beautiful snow hill station in evening visit The Mall & The Ridge back to hotel Dinner and overnight at Shimla.
Day 03: Shimla - Manali(260Kms/7Hrs Approx.)
After early breakfast you will proceed to Manali (320 kms/8 hrs) Manali is a perfect hill station covered with Snow Mountains and beautiful water falls.On arrival check in at hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at Manali.
Day 04: Manali local
Morning after breakfast proceed to city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisht Village.Afternoon at leisure .Enjoy your dinner in hotel .Dinner and overnight stay at Manali.
Day 05 :Manali – Solang valley
Full day excursion visiting Kothi Gorge, and Sollang Valley evening return to hotel .Dinner and Overnight at stay at Manali.
Day 06: Manali – Delhi departure (580Kms/12Hrs Approx.)
After breakfast check out from the and leave for Delhi enroute have lunch by evening reaches back with memories created by Skylink.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alterate flight option will be made with availability .
4. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
5. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
1.Transfers & Sightseeing by Pvt Vehicle Ex Delhi.
2.02Nights stay in Shimla on double sharing
3.03Nights stay in Manali on double sharing basis.
4.Welcome Drinks on arrival.
5.Daily Breakfast & Dinner.
6.Well Experienced driver
7.All toll taxes, parking, state taxes and driver allowance
*Honeymoon Value Offers: 01 Honeymoon Cake, 01 Candle Light Dinner, 01 Flower Bed Decoration (During Once)*
NOTE- Package can be customized as per your requirements with cost variation.
- GST Extra on Total Billing
- Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
-Entrance Fee /Monument fees
- Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
- Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
- Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
- Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
- Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
- In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
- Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
This is the season for honeymoon couples and families, again and is one of the best seasons to visit Himachal. Winters in Himachal extend from October till February and there's plenty of snowfall during this period.