4N Garden View Room,Breakfast & Optional Dinners,transfers, H'moon Freebies
This 4-star Bliss hotel offers large rooms with tropical garden or Indian Ocean views. It has a spa with a wide range of treatments. Guests can snorkel at the private beach. Hide away in our secret dreamy bay and enjoy the amazing sunset views overlooking both North and Silhouette Islands.Here is a list of tourist activities and best time to visit Seychelles to enjoy particular activities. Sailing - All throughout the year ,Bird watching- March to May September to November ,Surfing- May to September , Walks and Trails Hiking - May to September, Snorkeling - All year Round, October and November are the best .
Sunbathing on the beaches – Seychelles is home to some of the most amazing beaches of the world. Beaches like Beau Vallon, Anse Lazio and Anse Source D’Argent are exquisitely beautiful and breathtaking. With blue shoreline, white sands and glitzy ocean water, each such beach provide ample opportunities to tourist to indulge in exciting water sports. All the more, to experience pleasure in plenty you can take sunbath at such beaches. The beaches remain the most attractive aspect of Seychelles vacation packages and you can swim, sunbathe and surf as much you want. The fascinating beaches of Seychelles let you admire the natural beauty of the island nation while encouraging you experience some memorable moments.
Day 1 Mahe - Welcome to Mahe for a leisure day
Welcome to Mahe and spend a leisure day on the island by exploring the beaches & trying the various water sports.
A warm reception awaits you as you land at the Aeroport de la pointe Larue in Mahe. The agent’s representative will escort you to your hotel for check-in and freshen up. This day is offered to you at leisure. You can head out to explore the island on your own or indulge in water activities. The hotel reception will provide you with details and best offers for the water sports.
After an eventful day on the island, head back to the hotel. Enjoy dinner and night stay at the hotel.
Optional: Choose from a long list of water sports - scuba diving, snorkeling, glass bottom boat riding, surfing, sailing, & paragliding.
Day 2 Mahe -A day of sightseeing on the Mahe island.
Explore the various tourist attractions of Mahe as you take the sightseeing tour of the island.Have breakfast at the Mahe hotel and proceed for a sightseeing tour of the island. The various attractions covered in this Seychelles tour package include Clock Tower, Sans Souci Mission Lodge, Le Jardin Du Roi Spice Garden, and Catholic Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception.
After lunch at a local restaurant, you will be taken to the beautiful Anse Royale beach. Thereafter, you will be taken for a tour of the Artisanal Craft Village. Retire to the hotel in the evening for dinner and night stay.
Day 3 Mahe -Day free at relaxation or leisure
Another beautiful morning on the beautiful island of Mahe starts with a delicious breakfast and then you have whole day at your disposal. Enjoy the day at leisure relaxing inside your hotel room or just go out and explore the mesmerizing beauty of Mahe with your partner. Beaches, restaurants, casinos, gardens, water sports; there are so many things to do in and around Mahe Island that can keep you both engaged for the day.
Day 4 Mahe -Day free at relaxation or leisure
Optional: Enjoy exploring west coast of Mahe Island riding Arabian horse, hiking tours and golfing at Seychelles Golf Club (own expenses)
Day 5 Departure Mahe
On the Mahe island, spend time in the Victoria market. You can buy souvenirs from the local shops here. Later, you will be taken to the airport for your return flight. This concludes your trip to Seychelles.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
8. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
9. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
10. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
11. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
12. High season & Festive season rates are not included in this package.
1. Meet & Greet upon arrival by Skylink Travel
2. 4 Nights stay in Mahe Island (Standard Garden View Room)
3. Meals as per selection
3. Land Transfers on Mahe (Mahe Airport – Hotel – Mahe Airport)
4. Travel Insurance (Below 40 year)
5. Inclusive of GST
Complimentary Honeymoon Offer :
- Romantic room set up upon arrival
- Seasonal Fruit Platter
- Sunset Cocktail + Tapas
- 1 Candle Light Dinner for 2 for Half Board clients
- Wedding Certificate should not be older than 6 months.
- Copy of a valid wedding certificate (or PACS certificate) or proof of marriage be forwarded at the time of booking and same should be presented upon check-in at the hotel.
1. Praslin/La Digue Tour with Lunch by Boat Euro 218 / INR 19000 per person (TUE/THU/SAT)
2. Full Day Mahe City Tour Euro 202 / INR 17500 Per Person
1. GST Inclusive
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Gala Dinner/ Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
**Prominent points of the documents are highlighted below:
*The following information emphasised Testing
1. Proof of a negative COVID-19 test prior to boarding the flight to Seychelles remains mandatory for all visitors.
2. Passengers boarding from medium risk countries are expected to conduct a PCR test within 72 hours of travel while passengers boarding from low risk countries are required to submit to an antigen test within 72 hours of travel.
3. Airlines companies are strongly advised not to board any passengers or crew who are symptomatic of COVID-19.
**For its part has implemented its own protocols to help promote safety and alleviate concerns of exposure to COVID-19
-Extra disinfection of the most frequently touched areas.
-Guests will be prompted to use the provided hand sanitizers on arrival and departure including in the vehicles.
-Our transfers will be done in the context of social distancing when possible. For example our guests will be spread at a safe distance in our vehicles.
-Face masks will be made available when required.
-All of our vehicles will be disinfected accordingly.
-We will sanitize main surfaces and objects that our guests can come into contact with during their time with us.
-We have appointed a Health Officer who will coordinate further measures.
-All front line team will go through a Covid-19 training.
-Until further notice, we would encourage your clients to book private excursions (max 4 pax).