2N Madrid, 3N Seville
2N Madrid,3N Seville ,All transfers in all cities, Train Madrid-Seville-Madrid
Madrid, Spain's central capital, is a city of elegant boulevards and expansive, manicured parks such as the Buen Retiro. Seville is the capital of southern Spains Andalusia region. It's famous for flamenco dancing, particularly in its Triana neighborhood. Major landmarks include the ornate Alczar castle complex, built during the Moorish Almohad dynasty, and the 18th-century Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza bullring.
Day 1 Madrid
Meet and greet upon arrival and transfer to your Hotel. (Private Transfer). Check in Time is 1400hrs. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Madrid – Seville
Breakfast at Hotel. In the morning, make your own way to the stating point of this tour. Madrid Sightseeing Tour (SIC Basis). During the 2 hour tour, we will visit the oldest districts in Madrid: Austrias, Plaza Mayor, Retiro Park, and the Borbones area. Here you will get the opportunity to see the Royal Palace, Prado Museum, Cibeles fountain, Puerta de Alcalá and Isabel's. We will also visit some of the finest districts like Salamanca, Castellana and Ciudad Universitaria, Las Ventas Bull Ring and Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. Make your own way back to your Hotel. In the afternoon departure transfer to the train station to connect your High Speed AVE train to Seville (Standard Train Travel Included). Train departs at 1500hrs and arrives in Seville at 1730hrs. Arrival transfer to your Hotel. Check into Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 Seville – Granada – Seville
Breakfast at Hotel. Depart for a Full Day Tour of Granada (SIC Basis). In this city, the Eurasian, Iberian, Phonetician, Roman, Arab and Christian cultures have left their imprint, making it one of the wonders of the world. It was Spain's last Islamic Kingdom inhabited jointly by Muslims, Jews and Christians. The Alhambra is the main jewel of this beautiful city. Visit the Royal Palace, Alcazaba and the surrounding palaces, gardens, patios and towers. An outstanding feature are the Gardens of Generalife, which was the summer residence for the King. It is a combination of water springs, gardens and architecture of indescribable beauty. No surprise, it is considered as one of the most beautiful gardens in the world. After the visit to the Alhambra there will be free time for lunch (Not Included) and we will finally return to Seville. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 Seville – Cordoba – Seville
Breakfast at Hotel. Today you will go on a Full Day Tour of Cordoba (SIC Basis). We depart from Seville for the 1 and a half hour drive to Cordoba. When arriving in Cordoba, walk along the wonderful gardens of Alcazar of the Christian Kings, where we will also see the mosaics that decorate the rooms. We will then visit the Mosque, once the crowning symbol of the Caliphate and now a Cathedral. Continue with a walk through the Jewish quarter, the old market (now the handicraft market) and the old Synagogue. Afterwards there will be free time for lunch (Not Included). Later, return to Seville. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Seville – Madrid
Breakfast at Hotel. Start off with a half day Seville Classic Tour (SIC Basis). Learn about Seville's Architecture in 1920 and visit Plaza de Espana and the Cathedral, which is the third largest temple in the world. We will continue our tour by visiting the Orange Tree Courtyard and the Giralda Tower which is the symbol of Seville. We will go from the Cathedral to the Golden Tower where we will visit the City's Nautical History Exhibition. The tour will end with Santa Cruz Quarter, known for its orange trees and flower filled courtyards. In the afternoon, depart to Madrid by High Speed AVE train (Standard Train Travel Included). Arrive and transfer to your Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 Madrid
Breakfast at Hotel. Day free at leisure until departure transfer to Airport.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together. Child with Extra Bed (Below 12 yrs) & Child without Extra Bed (Below 7 yrs).
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. 2 Nights stay in Madrid (1+1)
2. 2 Nights stay in Seville
3. Daily Breakfast & Dinner
4. Return Airport or Train Station Transfers in all cities
5. Train travel between Madrid – Seville – Madrid on AVE Train
6. Sightseeing Tours on Seat In Coach Tours as mentioned in program
2. GST Extra on Total Billing
3. Visa on arrival
4. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
14. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
15. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
The best time to travel in Spain is spring and fall because that is when good weather occurs. The months of April, May, June, September, and October are very good for travel. Summer is quite hot, especially in inland cities like Seville, Cordoba, and Madrid.