2N Istanbul, 2N Cappadocia
2N Istanbul, 2N Cappadocia, Breakfast, Sightseeing, Lunch, Dinner, Transfers
Turkey is friendly, beautiful, culturally rich and good value for money. Also it is modern enough to be comfortable yet traditional enough to be interesting. Turkey is one of the world's top 10 travel destinations, welcoming more than 35 million visitors every year. 8 Reason to visit Turkey-Accommodation, Historical Places, Special Activities, Turkish Cuisine, Entertainment, Sea, Sand and Sun, Business Opportunities, Shopping. Best time to visit:- Spring and autumn, from April to May and from September to mid November respectively, are the ideal times to visit Istanbul and inland regions when temperatures are pleasant and the skies are clear.
DAY 1: ARRIVE ISTANBUL: -
Arrival Istanbul and meet and assist at the airport. Transfer to your hotel and overnight at Hotel.
DAY 2: ISTANBUL - OTTOMAN RELICS:-
After breakfast full day city tour of Istanbul visiting: Hippodrome: The former centre of sportive and political of Constantinople. During the visit you will able to see the Obelisk from Egypt, Serpentine column from Delphi and fountain of Willhelm II. Blue Mosque: One of the largest mosques in istanbul dating from the 17th century is one of the principal adornment of the skyline of Istanbul. Also famous for its blue flies and 6 minarets. St. Sophia: The Magnificent Byzantine Church; one of the finest architectural works in the world. It has been nominated as the 8th wonder of the world by many historians. Topkabi Palace: which is used as a museum, contains the kasikci Diamond, which is third largest diamond in the world in addition to the numerous unique works of the Ottoman ere. Grand Bazaar (Covered Market) is a historical location with an extraordinary atmosphere that separates you from the chaos of the modern world and makes you feel as if you are somewhere in the 1001 nights with the positive energy that surrounds you when you enter it. This structure, which is constructed on a very board area in a labyrinth shape, is called the covered market because it is completely covered and it has numerous doors opening to the exterior, There are approximately 4.000 stores with jewelry and hand-woven carpets waiting for you inside this unique building. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 3:- ISTANBUL – CAPPADOCIA:-
After breakfast free day at leisure then transfer to the airport to your flight, then fly to Cappadocia via kayseri or Nevsehir Airport and Visit Visit to Devrent Vally to see the unique fairy Chimneys. We will walk through this amazing Valley. Thereafter visit Pasabagi (Monk’s Valley) with multiple stems and caps, peculiar to this area. After Visiting Pasabagi , drive to Avanos which is known for the pottery, a craft dating river, the longest river of turkey, Further to the time for lunch proceed to Goreme Open Air Museum to visit the churches, chapels and monasteries carved into the fairy chimney from 10th to 13th Centuries with frescos painted on the walls. Thereafter time to take photos in the neighboring valleys before going back to hotels. Overnights at Hotel.
After breakfast full day tour and visit Kaymakli Underground City, Red Valley, Cavusin, Ortahisar and Pigeon Valley .First we visit to the Red Valley is one of the most spectacular valleys of Cappadocia with its different kind of rock formations in variety colors. One of the nicest and most most beautiful places to go walking Red Valley in Cappadocia. The hidden rock-cut churches in the valley surprise the visitors. You can watch hot air balloon early in the morning in this beautiful valley and lots of options for hiking and horseback riding. Rest in Cavusin, an old Greek village, Known for its Christian houses and chures. After having time for lunch visit Ortahisar Castle, similar to Uchisar Castle in style, where storage caves can also be observed. In the afternoon visit Kaymakli Underground city where early Christians lived in fear and faith. On the way back visit to panaromic Pigion Valley where pigions contributed to lived of locals with their manure to fertilize the wineyard. You may also like to taste Cappadocia wine in a local winery. After tour come back to Hotel. Overnight at Hotels.
DAY 5: CAPPADOCIA – DEPARTURE: -
After breakfast, transfer to the airport in Kayseri or Nevsehir.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 2 Nights Stay 4* in Istanbul
2. 2 Nights Stay 4* in Cappadocia
3. Daily Breakfast
4. 1 Lunch in Istanbul
5 2 Lunch in Cappadocia
6 2 Dinner in Cappadocia
7 Entrance fees to the museums and historical places istanbul and Cappadocia
8 English Speaking professional guidance throughout the journey istanbul and Cappadocia
9 All Parking fees and highway tolls istanbul and Cappadocia
10 Basic tip to the Hotel and restaurants istanbul and Cappadocia
11 Local taxes and currents Vat included into the quotation istanbul and Cappadocia
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Turkey Tourist Visa (Sub to change)
1. Ordinary passport holders are required to have visa to enter Turkey.
2. Ordinary passport holders may obtain their 30-day single-entry e-Visas via www.evisa.gov.tr, provided that they have a valid Schengen or USA, UK, Ireland visa or residence permit and that they travel to Turkey with Turkish Airlines or Egypt Air.
A) Add on Single entry Visa Charges (Updated on 3 April '18 till further notice/sub to change): (Inclusive of Visa Fees, Facilitation Charges & Taxes) : INR 6500 per person / INR 25000 (Family 04 Combo)