3N Istanbul, 3N Cappadocia
3N Istanbul, 3N Cappadocia, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Transfers, Sightseeing
Turkey is the one of the most travelled destinations of the world, Turkey and discover the historic treasures of the place. This Turkey package offers a memorable tour of famous cities of Istanbul & Cappadocia. where you will be put up at world class luxury hotels. Explore the rich cultural heritage of Turkey by visiting famous tourist attractions that include caved churches, famous Mausoleums, local bazaars and museums. Have a fun trip to the Underground city Kaymakli and Pigeon valley where you will be amazed by the picturesque maze of exceptional rock formations. Best time to visit Spring and autumn, from Apr to May and from Sept to Nov.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Istanbul (-,-,-)
Arrive to Istanbul and transfer to the hotel. Overnight at Istanbul.
Day 2 Istanbul - City Tour (B,L,-)
After breakfast full day Old City tour and visit St. Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hipodrome Square, Topkapi Palace and Grand Bazaar. Overnight at Istanbul.
Day 3 Istanbul - Bosphorus Tour (B,L,-)
After breakfast full day Bosphorus tour and visit Spice Market, Cruise on Bosphorus, Dolmabahce Palace, Bosphorus Bridge and Camlica Hill. Overnight at Istanbul.
Day 4 Istanbul - Cappadocia (B,-,D)
After breakfast free day at leisure then transfer to the airport then fly to Cappadocia via Kayseri. Transfer to the hotel. Dinner and Overnight at Cappadocia.
Day 5 Cappadocia - City Tour (B,L,D)
After breakfast full day tour and visit Goreme Open Air Museum, Avanos, Devrent Valley, Pasabag. Dinner and Overnight at Cappadocia.
Day 6 Cappadocia - City Tour (B,L,D)
After breakfast full day tour and visit Kaymakli Underground City, Red Valley, Cavusin, Ortahisar and Pigeon Valley. Dinner and overnight at Cappadocia.
Day 7 Departure from Cappadocia (B,-,-)
After breakfast free time at leisure then transfer to the airport end of tour.
End of service.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 3 Nights Stay in Istanbul
2. 3 Nights Stay in Cappadocia
3. 6 Breakfast, 4 Lunches, 3 Dinners
4. Transfer from Airport - Hotel - Airport in Istanbul on SIC
5. Transfer from Airport - Hotel - Airport in Cappadocia on SIC
6. 4 Full Day City tour on SIC
7. Admission Tickets
8. All Taxes
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Turkey Tourist Visa (Sub to change)
1. Ordinary passport holders are required to have visa to enter Turkey.
2. Ordinary passport holders may obtain their 30-day single-entry e-Visas via www.evisa.gov.tr, provided that they have a valid Schengen or USA, UK, Ireland visa or residence permit and that they travel to Turkey with Turkish Airlines or Egypt Air.
A) Add on Single entry Visa Charges (Updated on 5 Oct'18 till further notice/sub to change): (Inclusive of Visa Fees, Facilitation Charges & Taxes) : INR 6500 per person / INR 25000 (Family 04 Combo)