3N Istanbul, 2N Cappadocia
3N Istanbul, 2N Cappadocia,B'fast,Lunch,Dinner,Transfers,3 City tour,Bosphorus Cruise
Istanbul & Cappadocia is the most visited cities for tourist destinations. In Istanbul, Visit Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, St. Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Grand Bazaar, Egyptian Spice Bazar, Bosphorus, Dolmabahce Palace, Bosphorus Bridge, Camlica Hill, much more. Cappadoica is a historical region & visit Rose Valley, Cavusin, Pigeons Valley, Kaymakli underground city, Ortahisar, Devrent Valley, Pasabagi, Open Air Museum, much more...
Istanbul: Istanbul is a major city in Turkey which is world-famous for its rich history and culture, stunning scenery, magnificent structures, and a plethora of aspects. In the Sultanahmet district, the open-air, Roman-era Hippodrome was for centuries the site of chariot races, and Egyptian obelisks also remain. The iconic Byzantine Hagia Sophia features a soaring 6th-century dome and rare Christian mosaics.
Cappadocia: Famous for its unique rock formations and amazing hot air ballooning opportunities, the otherworldly landscapes of Cappadocia are one of Turkey's most popular natural wonders. Cappadocia is known for its distinctive “fairy chimneys,” tall, cone-shaped rock formations clustered in Monks Valley, Goreme and elsewhere.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 Istanbul
Arrival Istanbul and meet and assist at the airport. Transfer to your hotel and Overnight at Istanbul.
Day 02 Istanbul - Ottoman Relics (B,L)
After breakfast full day city tour of Istanbul visiting-Hippodrome : The former center of sportive and political activities of Constantinople.During the visit you'll be able to see the Obelisk from Egypt, Serpentine column from Delphi. and fountain of Willhelm II. Blue Mosque: One of the largest mosques in Istanbul dating from the 17th century it is one of the principal adornments of the skyline of Istanbul. Also famous for its blue tiles and 6 minarets. St. Sophia: The magnificent Byzantine Church; one of the finest architectural works in the world.It has been nominated as the 8th wonder of the world by many historians. Topkop1 Palace: The formerimperial residence from where the Great Ottoman Empire was ruled. Today a spectacular museum that has one of the largest collectoi ns of Chinese and Japanese porcelain. Grand Bazaar: In addition to its historical importance,it's a bazaar that will tempt even the nonshoppers with its rich collection of precious handmade carpets, jewellery, leather and souvenirs. Lunch at typical Turkish Restaurant included. Also visioned during the tour: Galata Tower, Golden Horn,Leander's Tower. Overnight at Istanbul.
Day 03 -Istanbul - Bosphorus Cruise –(B, L)
After a short visit to the famous Egyptian Spice Bazaar, an unforgettable excursion starts between two continents, Europe and Asia.The cruise takes you along the Bosphorus, past the European style palaces of the Ottomans, Dolmabah e and Beylerbeyi. as well as beautiful wooden kiosks from 19th century. Also mansions and modern villas, which form the elegant sections of the city. Dolmobohce Palace, the last residence for Ottoman Sultans with 365 rooms and 22 saloons. Famous with the great collection of European antiquity furniture and 4,5 tone chandelier. Bosphorus Bridge, unique chance to step from one continent (Europe) to another (Asia) in 2 minutes. Comllco HilL exposing a panoramic view of Istanbul and Bosphorus from the best point of view. Overnight at Istanbul.
Day 04 Istanbul -Cappadocia (B, L, D)
After breakfast at your hotel morning flight to Cappadocia. Up on arrival a tour with hike through the Rose Volley with visits to the churches. Afterwards visit to the old Christian village of Covusln. Stop for lunch near Pigeons Volley and then continue on to see the Koymokll Underground City. You will also visit the Ortohisor natural rock castle. Overnight at Cappadocia.
Day 05- Cappadocia (B, L, D)
After breakfast full day tour of Cappadocia starting with Devrent Volley to see the unique fairy-chimneys. Drive to Posobogi (Monk's Valley) to see the most interesting mushroom-shaped pinnacles. In the afternoon visit Open Air Museum in Goreme where the remains of rock-cut churches and Christian settlements date back hundreds of years. Overnight at Cappadocia.
Day 06- Cappadocia Departure (B)
After breakfast transfer to the airport in Kayseri or Nevsehir.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 3 Nights stay in Istanbul with breakfast
2. 2 Nights stay in Cappadocia with breakfast
3. 4 Lunch, 2 Dinner
4. English speaking professional guidance throughout the journey
5. Return Airport transfer in Istanbul & Cappadocia on SIC Basis
6. Entrance fees to the museums and historical places
7. Istanbul city tour Ottoman Relics- Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, St. Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Grance Bazar
8. Istanbul Bosphorus Cruise tour -Egyptian Spice Bazaar, Bosphorus, Dolmabahce Palace, Bosphorus Bridge, Camlica Hill
9. Cappadocia South City tour - Rose Valley, Cavusin, Pigeons Valley, Kaymakli Underground City, Ortahisa
10. Cappadocia North City tour -Devrent Valley, Pasabagi (Monk's Valley), Open Air Museum
11. All parking fees and highway tolls
12. Basic tip to the hotels and restaurants
13. Local taxes and current VAT included in to the quotation
Optional Tour in Istanbul (CODEPT210220) -ROE Applies:-
1. Istanbul by Night (Turkish Night Club & Belly Dance show with dinner) USD 77/INR 5400/- p.p.
2. Prince's Island -Full Day Tour with lunch USD 85/INR 6000/- p.p.
3. Dinner Cruise & Bosphorus by Night USD 99/INR 6900/-p.p.
4. Green Bursa (Day Trip & Lunch included) USD 124/INR 8700/- p.p.
Optional tour in Cappadocia (CODEPTVI210220) -ROE Applies:-
1. Cappadocia Whirling Dervishes USD 61/INR 4300/- p.p.
2. Turkish Night & Belly Dance Show USD 61/INR 4300/- p.p.
3. Cappadocia 50-75 min Balloon Ride and Champagne Breakfast USD 279/INR 19500/- p.p.
4. 50-60 min Hot Air Balloon Flight Over the Fairy Chimneys in Cappadocia USD 307/INR 21500/- p.p.
1. GST Included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to Visit Turkey:-
April, May, September and October are pleasantly warm so are typically the best times to visit Turkey's grand array of ancient sites. The summer months from June through to September are very hot, with temperatures reaching the mid-30 degree celsius on the south coast.
***Add on Visa Charges ( as on 24th Jan 2020)
Turkey Tourist Visa Charges (Sub to Change) @ INR 10,000 p.p.