2N London, 2N Bristol, 2N Liverpool
Join In Tour(Code:COS7900),Touring by first-class motorcoach, Free Time to Explore
On this escorted tour of England, well bring to life such blessed and iconic destinations, including London, Oxford, Bristol, Liverpool, and Stratford-upon-Avon. Along the way, youll have the opportunity to discover Englands legends and lore through la carte optional excursions. Youll travel from London to Oxford and Cotswoldsthe perfect places to experience the flavor of English real ales and fish-and-chips. Youll visit Bristol for the chance to see the street artworks of world-famous artist Banksy. Your days are free to fill with fascinating fun, such as a visit to legendary Stonehenge and Bath.
London: The Clock Tower of the Palace of Westminster, known as the Big Ben, is one of London's most famous landmarks. You will find that there is always something new (attractions, museum exhibitions, sporting events, etc.) to see and enjoy. London is famous for its many modern and old tourist destinations.
Bristol: It's a green city: Bristol takes the environment seriously. Bristol is a city steeped in history, best known for its iconic suspension bridge, thriving music scene and flourishing street art culture.
Liverpool: Liverpool has attractions littered throughout the city and more museums galleries, unique historic buildings, arts centres and sport too.
Tentative tour Plan:
DAY 1 Arrive in London, England. London’s Calling
Legendary author Virginia Woolf wrote that “to walk alone in London is the greatest rest.” Your CosmosGO app will guide you to London’s most famous landmarks: Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament with Big Ben, the London Eye, St. Paul’s Cathedral, and the Tower of London. Later in the afternoon meet your Tour Director who has everything you need to begin your England adventure.
DAY 2 London—Oxford—Cotswolds—Bristol. Dreaming Spires and Dreamy Cottages
Meet your fellow travelers as we head into the countryside and on to Oxford, the “City of Dreaming Spires.” Your Tour Director will lead a walking tour with highlights like the Sheldonian Theatre, Bodleian Library, and Radcliffe Camera. Next, on our way to Bristol, discover the Cotswolds and drive through some of its charming villages and the idyllic English landscapes. We stop in Tetbury, an architectural gem with many houses remaining as they were in the 16th century. Don’t miss a chance to step into one of the honey-colored pubs and enjoy a “Ploughman’s” or traditional Fish & Chips!
Today’s Distance: 143 mi/ 220 km
DAY 3 Bristol. Artists & Architects—Known & Unknown
We’re onto Bristol, snug in the hills of South West England. This charming town has a distinct identity as a mecca for artists, scientists, and architects who come here to seek inspiration. Throughout the city, you’ll find the street artworks of world-famous artist Banksy—make it a point to find his earliest pieces as you explore Bristol. Or maybe step back in time and join an optional excursion to Stonehenge and Bath.
DAY 4 Bristol—Shrewsbury—Liverpool. Tea Time & Time for Shopping
Today we leave the banks of the River Avon and drive to Shrewsbury, a charming medieval market town in the glorious English countryside. Here you’ll have time to explore its quaint streets and shops, with discovery literally around every corner. Enjoy a coffee or a bite to eat in one of the many little restaurants before we continue our adventure onto Liverpool, your destination for the next two nights.
Today’s Distance: 182 mi/ 300 km
DAY 5 Liverpool. Strawberry Fields Forever
Think of Liverpool and you immediately think of The Beatles. Their legacy is alive and well in this harbor town. Situated on the bank of the Mersey estuary, the city has one of the largest harbors in the world and remains a major port for transatlantic shipping. As former European City of Culture, it also boasts an impressive art scene, with more museums and galleries than any other British city outside of the capital. With your CosmosGO app in hand, you can discover Penny Lane and more.
DAY 6 Liverpool—Stratford-upon-Avon—London. The Bard of Avon, and the London Stage
The last leg of your journey takes you to Shakespeare’s Stratford-upon-Avon. You’ll experience its 800-year-old history first-hand, and see that time has stood still. Then it is back to London. This evening we invite you to celebrate your journey with an optional Shownight excursion—after dinner at a stylish restaurant, sit back in your premium seat and enjoy a world-renowned West End show.
Today’s Distance: 236 mi/ 390 km
DAY 7 London. Your England vacation ends this morning.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 1 Night stay in London with Breakfast
2. 2 Nights stay in Bristol with Breakfast
3. 2 Nights stay in Liverpool with Breakfast
4. 1 Night stay in London with Breakfast
5. Transportation: Touring by private, first-class, air-conditioned motorcoach with Wi-Fi.
6. Scenic Highlights: Free Time to Explore in London, Oxford, Tetbury, Bristol, Shrewsbury, Liverpool and Stratford-upon-Avon; Walking Tour in Oxford; Drive through the Cotswolds
1. GST Included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to Visit:-
United Kingdom: The best time to visit London is March through May when the temperatures are mild and the city's parks are green and blooming. However, late spring – along with summer – is also prime tourist season, and hotel and flight prices reflect the surge.
***Add on Visa Charges ( as on 24th Jan 2020)
United Kingdom Visa Charges (Sub to Change) @ INR 10500 p.p.