2N Istanbul, 1N Canakkale, 1N Izmir, 1N Pamukkale, 2N Antalya
2N Istanbul, 1N Canakkale, 1N Izmir, 1N Pamukkale, 2N Antalya, All meals,Transfers, Sightseeing
Istanbul is a city in Turkey that straddles Europe and Asia across the Bosphorus Strait. Canakkale is categorised as Beachside. Canakkale is the second city to be situated on two continents after Istanbul. Canakkale is the nearest major town to the site of ancient Troy. Izmir the city of the kings of Pergamon visit temple of Athena, Agora etc. Antalya is a city on the Mediterranean coast of south-western Turkey. The important highlights of ancient Pamphylia "the land of tribes". Visit Manavgat Waterfall - a scenic corner of the region in Antalya.
Istanbul Overview: Istanbul is the largest city in Turkey and is a major location on the world tourism map. The main attractions of Istanbul vary from towering minarets to steamy bathhouses and underground Byzantine cisterns. Holidays in Istanbul will surely be memorable for travellers, whether one is travelling alone or accompanied by friends and family. The Blue Mosque, built in the early 17th century, gathers a lot of visitors every year and is one amongst the few mosques that have six minarets.
Canakkale Overview: Nearest major town to the site of ancient Troy. Izmir the city of the kings of Pergamon visit temple of Athena, Agora etc. Gallipoli derives its name from the Greek word Kallipolis, meaning ‘Beautiful City’. In the Byzantine Era, the city became heavily fortified and important military warehouses were set up in exchange for grains and wine.
Pamukkale Overview: Pamukkale is a surreal natural wonder of rippling semi-circular, pure-white travertines that sit among green farming fields. This white mountain is one of Turkey's most photogenic spots and one of the country's most famous landmarks.
Antalya Overview: On a trip to Antalya, visitors can explore the charming old city of Kaleici, visit the fortified Roman Port of Yat Limani, climb atop the tower of Hidirlik Kulesi for spectacular views of the harbour, and experience a child-like delight visiting Antalya Aquarium, the world's largest tunnel aquarium featuring rare marine species. The Hadrian's Gate is an ancient entrance to the Old City that invites tourists to explore its winding streets and discover treasures of a bygone era.
Day 1 - Istanbul
Arrival at Istanbul Ataturk Airport. Transfer to old city to discover the sights of the city's glamorous past : Church of St.Sophia - a dedication to Christianity is one of the largest heavenly constructions with its striking mosaics and frescoes. The Blue Mosque - daylight penetrating through stained-glass windows on the traditional blue tiles with various natural patterns creates a harmony of color and soothing sense of inner peace. Hippodrome - the site of horse races, sporting events, political meetings, festivities, now bears some of the landmarks of ancient civilizations. Overnight in Istanbul. Meals: - Lunch, Dinner
Day 2 - Istanbul
Take an unforgettable boat trip along the Bosphorus viewing the natural beauties, old traditional wooden mansions and modern buildings while having your tea or coffee on board. In the afternoon, visit Topkapi Palace - the centuries old residence of the mighty Ottomans, houses of the imperial treasury, holy relics, kitchen utensils and royal garments. The tour will end by visiting Grand Bazaar, last minute shopping facilities – the largest bazaar in the world, contains four thousand for hundred shops under one roof, labyrinth-like alleys, mysterious cul-desacs which make the bazaar an indispensable part. Overnight in Istanbul. Meals: - Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 3 - Instanbul - Canakkale
Leave from Istanbul to Canakkale "Pottery Castle" on the shores of the Sea of Marmara. Call at the World War I battle fields and allied cemeteries on the Gallipoli peninsula. In the afternoon proceed to visit the tangible remnants of ancient Troy the legendary archaeological site, portrayed in Homer's Iliad. Overnight at Canakkale. Meals:- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 4 - Canakkale - Izmir
Before heading for Izmir, visit the city of the kings of Pergamon. It was a notable cultural and medical center in the ancient world. The fabulous Acropolis with its Temple of Athena, Altar of Zeus, Temple of Dionysos, Library, Agora, Theatre and Roman Baths is a pleasure to see. Visit the Asclepium, great medical center, devoted to Asclepius, the son of Apollo. Finally visit Red Basilica, originally built as a temple devoted to the Egyptian Gods and later converted into a basilica by the Byzantine. Overnight at Izmir. Meals:- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Day 5 - Izmir - Pamukkale
Before heading for Pamukkale, drive to the heart of Ionian civilization Ionian civilization, Ephesus, the largest and best preserved ancient city of th Mediterranean. Visit the Library of Celsus, Temple of Hadrian, Odeon, Baths of Scholastica and Theatre. Later visit the Basilica of St.John who wrote his Gospel here and gave a sermon to the pagan Ephesians. Continue the tour by visiting the House of Virgin Mary. Drive to South to visit the remains of ancient Hierapolis named after the goddess Hiera, with its Theatre, its Temple of Apollo and the Necropolis. Overnight at Pamukkale. Meals:- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Day 6 Pamukkale - Antalya
Visit the remains of ancient Hierapolis named after the goddess Hiera, with its Theatre, its Temple of Apollo and the Necropolis. Drive to Antalya, Turkish riviera. Experience an enjoyable drive through pleasent lakes and mountains. Overnight at Antalya. Meals:- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Day 7 - Antalya
A full day is dedicated to discovering the important highlights of ancient Pamphylia "the land of tribes". Perge founded around 1000 BC, was one of the great Pamphylian trading cities. Visiting the theatre, stadium, Hellenistic Gate, Colonnaded Street, Acropolis, Byzantine Basilica, Agora and the Roman baths. Aspendos built in the second century, is the best preserved monument in Asia Minor and is still used for the staging of events today. Manavgat Waterfall - a scenic corner of the region. Take a rest, drink Turksih coffee or tea while viewing the waters of the river. Overnight at Antalya. Meals:- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Day 8 - Departure Transfer to Airport, End of the Service:
After breakfast transfer to the airport to catch the flight back to your country. We hope your tour was a memorable one and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Meals: - Breakfast
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1 02 Nights in Istanbul with Breakfast
2 01 Night in Canakkale with Breakfast
3 01 Night in Izmir with Breakfast
4 01 Night in Pamukkale with Breakfast
5 02 Night in Antalya with Breakfast
6 Airport – Hotel – Airport Transfers
7 Private Licenced Guide in Requested Language
8 Private Coach travel from istanbul to canakkale ( gallipoli )
9 Private Coach travel from canakkale to Izmir
10 Private Coach travel from Izmir to Pamukkale
11 Private Coach travel from Pamukkale to Antalya
12 7 lunches, 7 dinners
13 Boat and Ferry Tickets
14 All Excursions and Visits Specified in the Itinerary
15 Parking Fees
16 All Local Taxes
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit:-
Istanbul and European Turkey experience hot summers and cold winters with snow being a common feature. Spring and autumn, from April to May and from September to mid November respectively, are the ideal times to visit Istanbul and the inland regions when temperatures are pleasant and the skies are clear.