2N Jaipur, 2N Udaipur
2NJaipur, 2NUdaipur, Breakfast,Transfers & Sightseeing
This is a 4Nights 5Days private tour of Jaipur, Udaipur, including the sightseeing tour of forts and palaces at Jaipur, shrine at Ajmer, temple and lake at Pushkar, palace, fort, garden at Udaipur.This tour is ideal for the tourist who want to explore the maximum cities of Rajasthan in short span of time.The tourist can enjoy the elephant ride at Jaipur, dinner at Chokhi Dhani and boat ride at Udaipur. Services of qualified English Speaking Guide will be provided at Jaipur and Udaipur. Best time to visit Jaipur is from September to February.The best time to visit Udaipur is the winter season.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 01:Arrival in Jaipur, transfer to the hotel after wash and change then enjoy half day sightseeing Visiting city palace and local market. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Jaipur Today after breakfast enjoy full day sightseeing of Jaipur visiting Amer fort, Hawa mahal, Jantar Mantar, City palace, Museum, Govinddev Tempal and Jal mahal. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Jaipur – Udaipur (410 kms / 7 hours)
Early morning after breakfast check out from hotel and proceed for Udaipur. En route Visit Ajmer and Pushkar. On arrival at Udaipur, xcheck in into your pre booked hotel. Overnight Stay at hotel.
Day 04: Udaipur
After breakfast proceeds for full day sightseeing of Udaipur The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been described as the romantic city of Rajasthan. Visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends), Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Evening enjoy boating at Lake Pichola. Overnight Stay at hotel
Day 05: Udaipur - Jaipur Departure
After breakfast Check out from hotel and proceed to jaipur. Trip ends on drop at Jaipur Airport / Railway Station.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- 02 Nights stay at Jaipur.
- 02 Nights stay at Udaipur.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Daily Breakfast.
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private.
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
1. GST Extra on Total billing unless specified.
2. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
3. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
7. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
10. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund.
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Tourist Attractions in Jaipur:-
Enjoy the scenic sights at Jal Mahal, Go on a cycling expedition at Nahargarh Fort, Ride on an elephant at Amer Fort, Get a taste of the vibrant Rajasthani culture at Chokhi Dhani, Shop till you drop at the famous bazaars in Jaipur, Gorge on delicious Rajasthani cuisine, Experience the sparkling nightlife in Jaipur, Attend the folk festivals of Rajasthan etc.
Tourist Attractions in Udaipur:-
City Palace, Lake Pichola, Lake Palace, Jag Mandir, Jagdish Temple, Lake Fatehsagar, Saheliyon Ki Bari, Bhartiya Lok Kala Museum, Bagore Ki Haveli, Ahar, Ambrai Ghat, Monsoon Palace/Sajjangarh Palace etc.