3N Srinagar, 1N Pahalgam, 1N Gulmarg
2Nights Srinagar,1Night Gulmarg,2Nights Pahalgam
Kashmir Is famous For: Srinagar is the summer capital of the Indian State of Jammu & Kashmir .It is Situated in the Kashmir Valley and lies on the banks of the Jhelum river. The Kashmir valley is famous for its beautiful mountainous landscape, and Jammu's numerous shrines attract tens of thousands of Hindu pilgrims every year. The city is famous for its Gardens, Lakes & Houseboats. Some of the famous handicrafts of Kashmir are the hand-knotted Persian rugs and traditional rugs, carpets, embroidered woollen caps, shawls and jackets .It is also known for traditional Kashmir handicrafts and ryu fruits.
Tentative Itinerary :-
Day 01: Arrival – Srinagar: - Welcome Srinagar Airport pickup you will be met our representative and get transfer to Hotel. Check in Hotel. After relax visit Shankacharya Temple in the evening enjoy Shikara ride in famous Dal Lake (by your own). In the evening free at leisure. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 02: Day Excursion To Sonmarg:- After breakfast drive Sonmarg. Today you embark on a full day excursion to the picturesque ‘Meadow of Gold Sonmarg. You can opt for a pony ride to one of the glaciers for some fun in snow and ice (by your own). In the evening back to Srinagar Hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 03: Srinagar – Pahalgam:- After breakfast drive to Pahalgam. Arrive in Pahalgam enjoy natural beautiful surroundings. Lidder River, enjoy a pony ride to nearby palaces like Chandanwadi, Baisaren (ponies / Cab can be hired directly).In the evening free at leisure. Overnight stay in Hotel Pahalgam.
Day 04: Pahalgam To Gulmarg:- After breakfast transferred to Gulmarg known as the ‘Meadow of Flowers’. On arrival enjoy natural surroundings. Enjoy a fun- filled pony ride and gondola rides (On your direct Payment).Evening free at leisure.Overnight stay in Hotel Gulmarg.
Day 05: Gulmarg To Srinagar – Local Sight- Seeing:- After breakfast drive for Srinagar check Inn House Boat. After relax visit Srinagar famous Mughal Gardens like Chashma Shahi (The Royal Springs), Nishat Bagh (Garden of Delight), Shalimar Garden (Adobe of Love). In the evening back to Srinagar House Boat for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 06: Departure: - After breakfast get transfer to Srinagar Airport for further next destination back Home.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator / Third Party.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: -
• All Travellers must have valid passport /ID proof during travelling & visa for foreign national in India (applicable for Foriegners / NRIs). STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) / Hotel reserves the right dishonor the booking. Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
- All transfers & Sightseeing by NAC Indica/Quails/Tavera/similar.
- 02 Nights in Srinagar at Hotel
- 01 Night in Pahalgam at Hotel.
- 01 Night in Gulmarg at Hotel.
- 01 Night in Srinagar at Houseboat
- Shikara ride on Dal Lake.(Upto 1 Hr)
- Inclusive of breakfast & Dinner
- Pick up and drop at Srinagar airport.
- Above rates include all service taxes, toll taxes and VAT.
- Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
- 09 % wef 22 Jan 2017 (or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
- Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
- Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
- Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc. not mentioned under inclusions.
- Pony Ride/ Sledging
- Tips to waiters/drivers/any other person
- Monument fees at all places and gardens
- Thajwas glacier trip at Sonmarg(as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Sonmarg only or by ponies and Is on direct payment basis)
- Aru , Betaab valley and Chandanwari trip at Pahalgam (as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Pahalgam only and is on direct payment basis)
- Non-Veg item in Houseboat.
-Tour Itinerary can be changed depending upon the availability of Hotels/Houseboat
- Any Early Check In /Late Check out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
-Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
-Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
- Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
-Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
- Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.