2N Srinagar, 1N Gulmarg, 1N Pahalgam, 2N Katra
Srinagar-Gulmarg-Pahalgam-Katra,B'fast&Dinner,Transfers&Sightseeing by PVTCar
It is not wrong to say that it is during the honeymoon that a couple can know one-another better.If you are searching for a serene destination where you can enjoy a great honeymoon then go for Kashmir Honeymoon Tour Package,with 6 nights and 7 days and get a chance to visit most beautiful cities like Srinagar,Gulmarg,Sonmarg and Pahalgam & Katra, which is full of natural beauty where you can spend some memorable moment of life.The best time to visit Kashmir is during spring from the month of March to early-May.
Katra: People have immense faith in Mata Vaishno Devi; therefore it is the dream of every Hindu to visit the Vaishno Devi Temple once in a lifetime. It is considered one of the pious destinations in the world. The Vaishno Devi Shrine is located on “Trikuta Hill”. Every day thousands of devotees visit this holy temple from all over the world. Who climb up the hill to pay obeisance to Maa Vaishno Temple.
Pahalgam: Pahalgam is famous for its scenic beauty and is the jewel of the picturesque Liddar valley located in the high Himalayas. It provides an ideal setting for activities like hiking, trekking, and fishing. It is also the starting point of the annual pilgrimage to the holy cave of Amarnath.
Sonmarg : Sonamarg is one of the most popular honeymoon destinations in India, which has been blessed with abundant scenic charm. Located at an altitude of some 3,000 m above sea level on the Srinagar-Ladakh road, this hill town has lush valleys and golden-hued meadows on the banks of Indus River. Sonamarg tour packages by Tourism of India have been designed in such a way so that you would experience the best of sights and sounds of this place.
Gulmarg : Gulmarg is surrounded by snow covered mountains, lush green meadows, deep ravines, evergreen forested hills and valleys.Known for its scenic beauty, Gulmarg has also been a popular destination for shooting of various Bollywood films. Among one of the top honeymoon locations, Gulmarg boasts of being a beautiful town without the crowd like Manali and Shimla.Gulmarg has also been developed as an adventure hub as Indian Institute of Skiing and Mountaineering is located here.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 01 Arrival Srinagar Airport:
Arrival at Srinagar Airport, collect your baggage & proceed to exit.Meet & greet by our representative / Driver at Airport and drive for local tour Srinagar of Mughal gardens visiting the Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure), Chashmashahi (The Royal Spring), and Shalimar garden (Abode of love).Evening ride by Shikara to visit Floating Gardens, Lotus Gardens, Kaboter khana (Pigeon Palace) and inside of the Lake. Later transfer to Deluxe Houseboat Check In. Overnight stay at Houseboat.
Day 02 Srinagar – Sonamarg – Srinagar (80kms Approx One Way):
After breakfast visit Full day tour of Sonamarg (Meadows of gold). It has sheer scenic splendour. The very way-a metalled road snakes through massive mountains laden with forests and firs. After a breath-taking journey from Srinagar you come across Sindh meanders that are abounded with trout & Mahseer. Onwards the valley opens up to a meadow. Ponies can be hired for a trip up to Thajiwas glacier-a major attraction during the summer months. The importance of Sonamarg lies in the fact that it is the last halt on the Kashmir side for the drive from Srinagar to Leh. You will be fascinated to see snowy mountains against a cerulean sky against its backdrop. LATER Return back to Srinagar. Dinner & Overnight stay at Srinagar Hotel.
Day 03 Srinagar – Gulmarg (65kms Approx One Way):
After breakfast leave for Gulmarg, one of the most beautiful summer/winter resorts in the valley. One can have a gondola ride (cable car) from Gulmarg to Khilanmarg to have real view in winter. You can have a pony ride in the open fields to seven springs and to a lake, which remains frozen till June. Dinner & Overnight stay at Gulmarg Hotel.
Day 04 Gulmarg –Pahalgam (160kms Approx One Way):
Morning After Breakfast leave for Pahalgam via Avantipura ruins & Avantipura National Highway Bat Market. On arrival in Pahalgam check in Hotel.Pahalgam is one of the most beautiful and fascinating ideal resorts all the year round. It is the base for several treks in the region. Situated at the confluence of the Lidder River and set amidst fir and pine covered mountains, one can have a real feelings of Paradise. You can enjoy the pony ride to Shikargah & Baisaran, Dinner & Overnight stay at Pahalgam Hotel.
Day 05 Pahalgam – Katra: (250kms Approx One Way):
Morning After Breakfast leave for Katra. Enroute pass the Jawahar Tunnel (3kms long under mountain which will take you 20-25 minutes time to cross the Jammu & Kashmir Regions), Ramban, Patnitop & Kud. On arrival check in Hotel Had Dinner & Overnight stay at Katra Hotel.
Day 06 Same Day Mata Vaishnodevi Ji Darshan (Choper Tickets Not Included In The Package)
After breakfast leave for Darshan at Vaishnodeviji in the Trikuta Hills, by foot,The walk to the shrine is 12 kms. long. Return late in the afternoon to the Hotel.Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel NOTE: (NO VEHICLE ONLY ONE TIME PICK UP & DROP AT TREKKING POINT)
Day 07 Katra - Jammu Departure (50kms /1hrs Approx.)
Breakfast at Hotel.Depart for Jammu Airport to board to board the flight for New Delhi.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or watsapp weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1.01 Night in Srinagar Houseboat on double sharing basis with breakfast & dinner.
2.Complimentary Honeymoon freebies Honeymoon Cake + Candle Light dinner for a Couple at Srinagar Houseboat.
3.01 Night in Srinagar Hotel on double sharing basis with breakfast & dinner.
4.01 Night in Pahalgam on double sharing basis with breakfast & dinner.
5.01 Night in Gulmarg on double sharing basis with breakfast & dinner.
6.02 Nights in Katra on double sharing basis.
7.All Transfers & Sightseeing by private basis.
8.Sightseeing of Mughal gardens.
9.Shikara ride on Dal Lake.
10.Day trip to Sonmarg.
11.Toll Tax, Parking Charges, Driver Allowance ,Fuel,Tax.
-Local sightseeing in Pahalgam is restricted by Pahalgam taxi union & internal sightseeing like trip to Aru,Chandanwari&Betaab valley INR 2900/- Per vehicle (08Pax max to 01Car).
- Gondola Cable Car,Gulmarg:INR900/- Per Pax for Level 1 & INR 1200/- for Level 2 (Total INR 2100/- for both).Guide mandatory for arranging tickets INR 1200.
- If in case,vehicles will not be able to reach Gulmarg due to heavy snow on road from Tangmarg (12Kms before) & as such, Snow jeep (Sumo/similar with chains on tyres) will be used.The supplement charges for same will be 2000 /- nett for To & Fro (08 Pax max to 01 Car). Client can pay directly or you can ask us to include in package.(applicable for winter packages only)
- Honeymoon Inclusions like Flower Decoration,Candle light dinner,Badam Milk&Honeymoon Cake will be charged: INR2000/- Per Couple.
1. GST included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Checkout/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund
- Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Below is a comprehensive list of what to buy while out shopping in Srinagar.
Shawls - Kashmiri shawls are in demand all over the world. The jamavar shawls, sozoni embroidery and zardozi embroidery (with gold and silver thread) are most famous.
Carpets and rugs - available in silk and wool, the carpet weaving history in Kashmir dates back to the 13th century. These hand weaved carpets are known as Taleem. The woolen ones are weaved on a base of warp and tuft while the silk carpets have a base of cotton.
Papier Mache - made from paper pulp, which is later varnished and lacquered, the papier mache come in vibratnt colors. Christmas decorations, vases, boxes of papier mache are worth their price.
Walnut wood products - the walnut wood furniture and showpieces have a design characteristic to the Kashmir valley and are famous for their intricate carvings
Copper and silverware - jewelery, trinkets, vases, show pieces, cigarette cases, utensils made of copper, brass and silver are intricately carved
Where to Shop:Lal Chowk, Badshah Chowk and the near by Polo View in Srinagar are the best places to shop in Srinagar. Some artisans also set up shop at their residences which can also be visited.