315kms & 6hrs by road from Delhi -Ropar(Punjab)
The Nature retreat and spa at Kikar Lodge, Ropar is India's first private reserve, which is sprawled across 1800 acres in the foothills of the Shivaliks. There are spacious cottages, suites and tents to choose from. Guests can enjoy a multi-cuisine fare at the in-house restaurant and unwind with a drink at the watering hole. There is also a playground for kids. Guests can enjoy a number of adventure activities, namely quad biking, rappelling, night safaris, and paint ball game.
Places to visit around KIKAR LODGE:
- Anandpur Sahib >> Anandpur Sahib is a city in Rupnagar district in the state of Punjab,India. Known as "the holy City of Bliss," it is a holy city of the Sikhs and is one of their most important sacred places, closely linked with their religious traditions and history. It is located on the lower spurs
of the Himalayas surrounded by picturesque natural scenery, with
the river Sutlej forming a shimmering and shiny blue border on the
south west barely four miles away.
- Khalsa Heritage Complex >> Built on a 100-acre site, the Complex has been conceived as two functionally integrated sets of buildings. The Western complex forms the gateway for the town. It houses functions that respond directly to the needs of the people — changing exhibit galleries; a two-level research and reference library centered around a great reading room open to
vistas of water gardens to house rare archival materials, books, journals as well as audio visual resources; and a 400- seat auditorium to host seminars and cultural events.
- Ropar Wetland>>Ropar Wetland, also named Ropar Lake, is a man-made freshwater wetland. The area has at least 9mammal, 154 bird (migratory and local), 35 fish, 9 arthropod, 11 rotifer, 9 crustacean and 10 protozoan species, making it biologically diverse. This important ecological zone is located in the Shivaliks foothills of the lower Himalayas and was created in 1952 on the Sutlej River, in Punjab ,by building a head regulator to store and divert water for beneficial uses of irrigation, drinking and industrial
Delhi – Kikar Lodge -320 Kms / Chandigarh – Kikar Lodge -70 Kms
Note:Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier
- Welcome drink on arrival. (Non-alcoholic)
- 02 Nights Accommodation in well appointed Cottage/ Rooms.
- Tea and coffee maker in each cottages / rooms
- 02 breakfast, 02 Lunches and 02 Dinners.(Buffet meals)
- Complimentary tea and coffee maker in each cottage/room.
- Free use of in house facilities like Swimming Pool, Table Tennis etc.
- 10% discount on adventure activities. (except flying fox)
- Happy Hours at the bar (5 pm – 7 pm) on selected in house brands only.
- Guided nature walks.
- Tax included.
OPTIONAL ADVENTURE SPORTS
- Paint Ball -INR. 900 P.P(25 balls) / INR. 1100 P.P (55 balls)
- Cycling - INR 900 P.P
- Rappelling - INR 800 P.P
- Archery - INR. 350 P.P (8 Shots) /INR. 600 P.P (16 Shots)
- Horse Riding- INR. 800 P.P Half an Hour
- Night Safari- INR. 3500 (In batches of 6 pax)For 60 Minutes(Starting time 6:00 PM)
- Zip Line Full Tour- INR. 2200 (5 Wire P.P For Adult)
- Zip Line Single Tour - INR. 1400 P.P
1. GST Extra on Total billing unless specified.
2. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
3. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
7. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
10. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund.
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
- Accommodation for drivers and maids available at the lodge on extra payment
- Only BSNL Cell phone Network works at The Lodge and Hutch have limited connectiion.
- No Wifi Connection
- Bar Timings 11am-10pm
Meal Timings at The Kikar Lodge
Break Fast – 0800 Hrs till 1000 Hrs
Lunch – 1300 Hrs till 1500 Hrs
Dinner – 2000 Hrs till 2200 Hrs