4N Srinagar, 1N Pahalgam
3Nights Srinagar,2Nights Pahalgam
Kashmir Is famous For: Srinagar is the summer capital of the Indian State of Jammu & Kashmir .It is situated in the Kashmir Valley and lies on the banks of the Jhelum River. The Kashmir valley is famous for its beautiful mountainous landscape, and Jammu's numerous shrines attract tens of thousands of Hindu pilgrims every year. The city is famous for its Gardens, Lakes & Houseboats. Some of the famous handicrafts of Kashmir are the hand-knotted Persian rugs and traditional rugs, carpets, embroidered woollen caps, shawls and jackets .It is also known for traditional Kashmir handicrafts and dry fruits.
Day 01 Arrive – Srinagar: - In time transfer to airport to connect the flight for Srinagar. Meeting and assistance on arrival and transfer to Hotel. Afternoon 01 Hour Boat Ride on Dal Lake by a gondola Boat called ”SHIKARA” witness the ride on lake, called Venice of India & experience the aquatic life of Srinagar. Also see the scenic extravaganza of the Kashmir and enjoy the profusion of colors in the Paradise on Earth. While returning visit to the local crafts market and see the fine carved hand-made articles from Paper Machie & wood of a walnut. Overnight at the Deluxe Houseboat.
Day 02 Srinagar – Sonamarg - Srinagar: - After breakfast leave with full day excursion for Sonamarg. Situated at an altitude of 9000 Ft.Sonamarg – 84 Kms is also called as “The meadow of gold” has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. The Sindh River that meanders through the valley abounds with trout and mahaseer. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier, which is a major local attraction during the summer. Return for Dinner & overnight stay HB / Hotel.
Day 03 Srinagar – Pahalgam : - Transfers from Srinagar to Pahalgam called as “Valley of Shepherds. On arrival check in at Hotel. In Pahalgam, Enjoy the nature & walk around the banks of River Lidder. Pahalgam is famous for some trekking routes also & is the base camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 04 Pahalgam – Srinagar + Local S/seeing: - Transfers from Pahalgam to Srinagar. Enroute visiting the Awantipura Ruins of 9th Century & Mattan Temple Complex. In Afternoon, visit Mogul Gardens "Nishat" (The Garden of Pleasure) and "Shalimar" (Abode of All). Drive along the Lake side on Boulevard On return visit a local Handicrafts Emporium for hand-knotted specialty silken carpets, shawls, jewellery ornaments. Also visit Shankaracharya Temple. Overnight at the Hotel
Day 05 Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar :- Full Day return excursion to Gulmarg, called as “Meadow of Flowers” Gulmarg is 53 Kms from Srinagar at an altitude of 8700-ft. Gulmarg also referred as Meadow of Flowers is a famous Ski Resort & the world’s highest 18 hole Golf Course. The place was prominent during the British time. Enjoy the scenic view of Kongdori on a Cable Car Ride – OPTIONAL (Gondola) Return to Srinagar for a Dinner & Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 06Departure: - In time transfer to airport to connect the flight for onwards destination.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule.Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator / Third Party.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: -
• All Travellers must have valid passport /ID proof during travelling & visa for foreign national in India (applicable for Foriegners / NRIs). STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) / Hotel reserves the right dishonor the booking. Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
- 04Nights accommodation on Twin Sharing basis at Srinagar hotels/Houseboat.
- 01Night accommodation on Twin Sharing basis at Pahalgam.
- Inclusive of Breakfast & Dinner
- 01 NAC Indica (02 Pax) & NAC Xylo / Tavera (02-06 Pax) for transfers from Srinagar – Pahalgam & back
- 01 NAC Indica (02 Pax) & NAC Xylo / Tavera (02-06 Pax) for Full day trip to Mughal Gardens & Shankaracharya temple
- 01 NAC Indica (02 Pax) & NAC Xylo / Tavera (02-06 Pax) for Full day excursion trip to Gulmarg & Sonamarg
- 01 Hour Boat (Shikara) Ride on Dal Lake – Srinagar (04 Person to 01 Boat)
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All applicable taxes
- Anything not mentioned under inclusions
- 09 % wef 22 Jan 2017 (or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
- Pony Ride/ Sledging(it is done by Bargaining)
- Tips to waiters/drivers/any other person
- Monument fees at all places and gardens.
- Thajwas glacier trip at Sonmarg(as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Sonmarg only or by ponies and Is on direct payment basis)
- Aru ,Betaab valley and Chandanwari trip at Pahalgam (as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Pahalgam only and is on direct payment basis)
- Non-Veg item in Houseboat.
- Tour Itinerary can be changed depending upon the availability of Hotels/Houseboat
- Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
- Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
- Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
- Any Early Check In /Late Check out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if
applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any
event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the
- Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
- Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
- Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
- Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
- Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.