2N Kuala Lumpur, 2N Langkawi
2N Kuala Lumpur 2N Langkawi, Transfers, City Tour, Indian Dinner, Island Tour
Malaysia will invigorate and surprise you, from its picture-perfect beaches and sumptuous cuisine to adventure activities and ecletic cities. Its known for its beaches, rainforests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European influences. GENTING HIGHLANDS, within the Titiwangsa Mountains on the borders between the states of Pehang and Selangor of Malaysia. KUALA LUMPUR, the capital of Malaysia, is called KL by local. Its modern Skylink is dominated by the 451m-tall Petronas Twin Tower, a pair of glass-and-steel-clad Skyscrapers with Islamic motifs.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 - Arrival in kuala Lumpur: - On arrival in Kuala Lumpur, you will be greeted by our airport representative, who willassist your transfer to the hotel. Kuala Lumpur is one of the newest cities of Malaysiaand home to some of the highest skyscrapers of the country; however, it still retainsits old charm in some of its parts. On reaching the hotel, complete the check-informalities and take rest. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 - Kuala Lumpur City Tour: - After a delicious breakfast, embark on a half-day tour of Kuala Lumpur. Proceed towards the King’s Palace (also known as Istana Negara). After spending time at thispalace, visit National Monument, National Mosque, Independence Square &Sultan Abdul Samad Building (also known as Clock Tower) (at your own cost). Later,end the tour with a photo stop at Petronas Twin Towers. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel. - Petronas Twin Tower (Photo Stop)
- King’s Palace (Photo Stop)
- National Museum (Drive Pass)
- Parliament House (Drive Pass)
- National Monument (Photo Stop)
- Lake Garden / Bird ticket / KL Orchid Garden (Drive Pass)
- National Mosque / Railway station (Drive Pass)
- Independence Square (Photo Stop)
- Sultan Abdul Samad Building Building / Cricket Club (Photo Stop)
- Local Product – Chocolate Boutique (Visit Stop)
- KL Tower (Visit Stop – entrance included ticket)
. Overnight in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 3: KUALA LUMPUR –LANGKAWI: - After breakfast, get transferred KLIA to board flight for Langkawi. Upon arrival into Langkawi, you are met and are transferred to your Resort. Langkawi is also known as the Duty Free Shoppers Paradise of the Orient!! Check in, relax and spend time in the azure blue waters that lap the edges of the Resort. Our itinerary includes Eagle feeding tour for youYou will sea eagles in many places around Langkawi. After all the name of the island has been given after the reddish brown eagle. Helang in Malay means Eagle and Kawi is reddish brown color. The reddish brown eagles (also known as Brahminy Kites) are the most common form of eagles that you will find here. You will also see many White Bellied Sea Eagles in Langkawi as well which are larger in size. The main feeding areas of the reddish brown eagles is at the Kilim River area at the north eastern end which is part of the Kilim Geopark and also the water area near the island Pulau Singa Besar located just south of the main island. It is a spectacular sight where large number of eagles circle the sky and dive into the river to catch their food. You will watch this for about 20 minutes while sitting in the boat. Overnight in Langkawi. Meals: Breakfast
Day 4: Langkawi: - HALF DAY ISLAND TOUR: - After Breakfast. Visit.
Sessions A: Atma Alam Batik Centre, Mahsuri Tomb, Eagle Square, Shopping at Kuah Town
Sessions B: Visit Cable car, Oriental Village, Waterfall
Sessions C: Visit Underwater world, Crocodile farm, Wildlife Par.
Visit the Marble factory prior to the final stop at the Duty free shopping Centre at Kuah Town. Return to the hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight in Langkawi. Meals: Breakfast
Day 5: DEPART LANGKAWI- Wake to a lazy breakfast and later today its time for you to be transferred to the Airport in order for you to catch your flight back home or you could take any of the truly exciting optional add on that we have to offer you!!.Meals: Breakfast
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. Return Economy Airfare (Sub to Availability)
2. 2 Nights stay in Kuala Lumpur
3. 2 Nights stay in Langkawi
4. Daily Breakfast
5. Kul Meet & Greet Assistance by English speaking driver cum guide
6. Transfer (Kl International Airport – Hotel – Kl International Airport) on SIC Basis
7. Transfer (Langkawi Airport – Hotel – Langkawi Airport) SIC basis
8. Half Day Kuala Lumpur City tour SIC basis
9. Kul Indian Dinner Voucher
10. Langkawi Half Day Round Island tour SIC basis (exclude entrance) (Tour Highlights:Atma Alam Batik / Chenang Street / Eagle Square photoshop / Kuah Town duty free shopping)
11. Visa Charges
Optional Tours in KUL (Min 2 PAX):-
1. SIC Half Day Countryside & Batu Caves Tour INR 1390 Adult / INR 990 Child
2. SIC Return transfers to Sunway Lagoon with All park ticket INR 3290 Adult / INR 2990 Child
3. SIC Return transfers to Legoland (with theme park ticket) INR 6490 Adult / INR 5990 Child
4. SIC Half Day Putrajaya tour with Agricultural Park entrance INR 3190 Adult / INR 2490 Child
5. SIC Full day Historical Melaka Tour with lunch (local food) INR 3090 Adult / INR 2490 Child
Optional Tours in Langkawi (Mini 2 PAX):-
1. SIC Half Day Island Hopping INR 1590 Adult / INR 1390 Child
2. SIC Half Day Mangrove + Eagle Feeding + Cave Exploration INR. 2290 Adult / INR 1790 Child
3. SIC Sunset Dinner Cruise INR 4990 Adult / INR 3290 Child
4. SIC Sunset Cocktail Cruise (available Mon-Sat) INR 4490 Adult / INR 2790 Child
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. On Arrival visa fee will be Approx 2000 BAHT or Visa from India Rs. 4000/- it includes Visa fee + VFS administrative Charges etc. +our facilitation chages
3. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
4. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
5. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
6. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
7. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
8. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
9. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
10. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
12. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
- From 1 June 2014, the government has implemented a heritage tax a charge of MYR 3 per room per night .
- ADULT TRIPLE /CHILD WITH BED include extra bed in KUL & ONLY B’fast in Genting Hotels (no extra bed in genting).
- KUL>>SIC transfers are available for pick up between 0600-1800 hrs only otherwise PVT Transfer will be charged+ MIDNIGHT SURCHARGE APPLIES FOR TRANSFERS BETWEEN 2200HRS-0700 HRS @USD 10 PER PERSON PER WAY (DEP PICK UP FROM KUL /SUNWAY HOTEL 4 HRS BEFORE FLIGHT TIME.
- Only 2 Standard sized luggage are allowed per person in KUL/GENTING
- Booking will be guarantee upon payment receive. Any bank charges will be borne by payee.
- There will be 3% admin charge for payment by credit card.
- The Government has implemented Tourism Tax effective from 1 September 2017 based on a Per Room Per Night basis at the rate of MYR 10.00 for all hotel stays. For these taxes guest is to pay directly to the hotel upon check in.
- Tourism Promotional fee of MYR 5 per room per night, hotel will collect from guest directly upon check in Langkawi Hotels.