2N Kuala Lumpur, 2N Ipoh
2N Ipoh- The Haven & 2N Kuala Lumpur-Areena Star, Genting ,Tambun Park Tour
Planning your own travel package? Why not plan a mesmerizing travel to Ipoh. Go for a thrilling travel to Ipoh matched with exciting Ipoh travel packages from skylinkworld.com. Economy Class Airfare (Delhi - Kuala Lumpur - Delhi), 2 Nights Accommodation in Kuala Lumpur, 2 Night Accommodation at Ipoh Haven , Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotel, Half day Kuala Lumpur City tour, Genting Highland, Airport transfers, Malaysia Visa
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1: ARRIVE KUALA LUMPUR- Welcome to Malaysia - a paradise for shoppers, Mecca for food lovers and every partygoers dream.
On arrival in Kuala Lumpur, get transferred to Ipoh Hotel on SIC basis. Enjoy your day at leisure. Overnight stay in hotel
Day 2: Ipoh : Lost World of Tambun Park Tour :
Spend the day at leisure and plan your activities in Lost World of Tambun Park .
Day 3: Ipoh-Kuala Lumpur transfer+ KUL HD City Tour:
Today, you will proceed to Kuala Lumpur on SIC basis. Enjoy your day at leisure.
Half-day City Tour on SIC Basis- Begin by visiting the National Monument - a great bronze sculpture erected to commemorate the soldiers who lost their lives during World War II and the Emergency.You will then make a quick photo stop at the Gate of the King's Palace. From here, you'll proceed to visit the Moorish-style Railway Station Building and the National Mosque, before finally arriving at the imposing Kuala Lumpur Tower. It is the highest tower in Asia and the fourth tallest telecommunications tower in the world. Enjoy the Bird's eye view of Kuala Lumpur from here.Next is store is a drive past the elegant Jamek Mosque, the impressive House of Parliament and the world’s tallest twin towers - the Petronas Twin Towers. Return to hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 4: Kuala Lumpur-Genting Highlands-
Get out of the city for a day of entertainment and fun with this excursion to Genting Highlands. The popular theme park and hill resort is home to a $D cinema casino, splash pool and plenty of games and rides---including Southeast Asia’s fastest and longest cable car. You’ll enjoy six hours of free time to explore all of the highlights of Malaysia’s largest casino and resort.
Day 5: DEPARTURE KUALA LUMPUR- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Check Out of the hotel. You will be transfer to Kuala Lumpur Airport for your onwards flight.Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Child age 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together. Child with Extra Bed (Below 12 yrs) & Child without Extra Bed (Below 7 yrs).
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. Economy Class Airfare -Delhi-KUL-Delhi (Sub to availibity)
2.02Nights Stay in The Haven Ipoh
3.02Nights Stay in Areena Star Kuala Lumpur
4.02 Breakfast at Ipoh Hotel
5.02 Breakfast at Kuala lumpur Hotel
6.Kul Airport - Ipoh - Kul Hotel Transfers on PVT
7.Kul Hotel - Genting Day Trip on SIC
8.Kul Hotel - Kul Airport Transfers on SIC
9.Half Day Kul City Tour
10.Full Day Lost world of Tambun Park Tour
11.All Tours & Transfers on SIC Basis
12. Malaysia Single Entry Visa
Optional Tours in KUL (SIC):-
1.Full Day Malacca Historical city tour with lunch :3200 INR Adult / 2300 INRChild.
2. Full Day Sunway Lagoon with all park ticket(exc. bungy jump, gokart, g force) 3400 INR Adult / 3200 INR Child.
3.Putrajaya Tour with cruise Tasik :(30 min boat ride)4300 INR Adult / 2300 INR Child.
1. Airfare & any additional charges
2. GST Extra on Total Billing
3. Visa on arrival / Visa Charges
4. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Optional tour
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
14. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
15. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time To Visit kuala-lumpur. The best season to visit Kuala Lumpur is from May to July. The city experiences floods and heat waves most of the year. There are two yearly monsoons, accompanied by rainfall and thunderstorms.
From February - August, the temperature is above 25 degrees Celsius only giving you a pleasant weather to travel and is the best time to visit Ipoh.poh is indeed a terrific city for tourism and travel because of its comprehensive beauty and landscapes. Being the capital city of the state of Perak in Malaysia, Ipoh receives a brilliant climate all-round the year.
Malaysian TOURIST VISA (Subject to change)
Airtickets +Hotel Confirmation
Occupation Proof (Visiting Card OR ID Card Copy)
NO OBJECTION LETTER on company letter head from senior employer of your office
6 photographs (white background, no borders, CHIN TO CROWN and Matt finish)
Photo Form (Paste 1 photograph on the Form per person).
Wedding card / Marriage Certificate (if Honeymooners)
A)Visa Charge (Inclusive of Visa Fees, Facilitation Charges & Taxes) :Included