1N Aberdare National Park, 1N Lake Naivasha, 2N Masai Mara National Reserve
1N Aberdare National Park, 1N Lake Naivasha, 2N Masai Mara, All Meals, Transfers, Tour
Aberdare National Park-Animals that can be found on safari in Aberdare National Park include elephant, buffalo, the Black Rhino, leopard, baboon, black and white Colobus monkey and sykes monkey.Lake Nakuru is one of the Rift Valley soda lakes at an elevation of 1754 m above sea level. It lies to the south of Nakuru, in the rift valley of Kenya and is protected by Lake Nakuru National Park.Lake Naivasha is a freshwater lake in Kenya, outside the town of Naivasha in Nakuru County, which lies north west of Nairobi.Maasai Mara National Reserve is an area of preservedsavannah wilderness in southwestern Kenya, along the Tanzanian border.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Transfer to the Somak Safari Lounge, where you can freshen up before departing for the Aberdares (180 kms - approximately 4 hours). Arrive in time for lunch at Outspan. After lunch continue on to Treetops, the world renowned rustic tree house which is legendary for its historic royal connection. The rest of the afternoon is at leisure. Overnight: Treetops. (Meals included: Lunch and Dinner)
DAY:2:WEDNESDAY LAKE NAKURU-LAKE NAIVASHA:
Drive to Lake Nakuru (180 km - approximately 4 hours). Enjoy a game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park, sanctuary to one of the largest populations of rhinos in Kenya, plus Rothschild's giraffes, leopards and lions. After lunch at Lake Nakuru Lodge, continue your journey to Lake Naivasha (80 km - approximately 2 hours), where over 450 species of birds have been recorded. Overnight: Lake Naivasha Country Club. (Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
DAY :3:THURSDAY MASAI MARA:
Drive to the magnificent Masai Mara (270 km - approximately 5 hours 30 minutes), home to countless animal species including the 'big five' and a multitude of plains game. Lunch at your lodge followed by an afternoon game drive. Overnight: Keekorok Lodge. (Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
DAY:4:FRIDAY MASAI MARA:
Enjoy an early morning game drive with further opportunities to see the superb wildlife, followed by breakfast at the lodge, or take an early morning balloon flight over the Mara followed by a 'bubbly' bush breakfast (optional extra). A second game drive will take place in the late afternoon. Overnight: Keekorok Lodge. (Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
DAY:5:SATURDAY EXTENSION OR HOME:
Return to Nairobi by road (300 km - approximately 6 hours). (Meals included: Breakfast)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together. Child with Extra Bed (Below 12 yrs) & Child without Extra Bed (Below 7 yrs).
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. 1 Night Accomodation on double sharing basis in Aberdares National Park.
2. 1 Night Accomodation on double sharing basis in Lake Naivasha.
3. 2 Night Accomodation on double sharing basis in Massai Mara National Park.
4. All Meals Included.
5. Cost of all transfers and game-drives conducted in 4x4 Landcruiser
6. Cost of all park entrance fees
7. Services of professional driver/guides.
Note:A maximum of 4 singles per group will be charged a single room rate. Any additional singles will be charged at double room rate
2. GST Extra on Total Billing
3. Visa on arrival / Visa Charges
4. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Optional tour
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
14. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
15. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
-This 4 nights safari operates every Tuesday, but can be done on any other day of the week based on an exclusive bus using the supplements.
-Children below the age of 6 years are not permitted at Treetops in Aberdares National Park.
The best wildlife viewing months in Kenya are during the Dry season from late June to October. The wildebeest migration usually reaches the Masai Mara in July and remains until October when they move back to the Serengeti in Tanzania. Wildlife viewing is good year-round, but this can differ for some parks.