Including 2nights Stay Double Sharing Basis,All Inclusive
The Garhwali Inn offers spell binding view of Himalayan ranges in the North and of eyes refreshing lush green mountains overlooking Jim Corbett forest, Kalagarh Dam and river Kho in the South. Revitalize in pollution free environment in the lap of Himalayan mountains in the Garhwali Inn hotel.
Day 01 : Delhi- Lansdowne (290 Kms / 06:30 Hrs)
Morning drive to Lansdowne, Lansdowne is named after the then Viceroy of India, Lord Lansdowne who came here in 1884, Lansdowne at 1700 metres above sea level is a green hill with varied fauna and flora that makes it a colorful and picturesque hill station. Since 1884 it has been home to the Garhwal Rifles that can be rightly credited with preserving its pristine surroundings and keeping it neat as a pin. On arrival check in at hotel. Rest of the day free at leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Lansdowne
Enjoy leisurely breakfast now it's time to see famous tourist attractions of Lansdowne like,The Garhwal Rifles Regimental War Memorial, Regimental Museum, some famous Churches and Hawaghar, after lunch we will take you to Tip in Top (Tiffin Top), an easy trek. Later enjoy Boating in Bhulla Tal (Lake). Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 : Lansdowne – Delhi (290 Kms \ 06:30 Hrs)
Morning after breakfast drive back to Delhi.
End of the services
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
•Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check out(subject to Availability).
• 2 Nights accommodation on Double sharing basis.
• Meal As per Plan.
• Recreations activities in hotel.
• All Taxes.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• 1.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
More Services & Facilities:-
•Laundry Services, Running Hot and Cold Water, Televisions and Telephone in all rooms
•Common Hall and Conference Hall for meetings, STD/ ISD Services, Postal and Internet facility
•Travel Services, Medical Services, Pick up and drop from Kotdwar
•We offer spacious, well furnished rooms and truly Garhwali hospitality and delicious Garhwali cuisine besides Indian, Chinese and continental delicacies.
•Experienced guides for long as well as short trekking.
•Picnic trips to numerous locations in the hills and along rivers Madhu Ganga and Kho.
•Conducted tours to some Garhwali villages & Garhwali Folk songs· and dances.