1N Mumbai, 1N Aurangabad, 1N Udaipur, 1N Jodhpur, 1N Bikaner, 1N Jaipur, 1N Ranthambore
7Nights 8Days spend in Luxury train with all amenities & luxury way..
Indiaa country with history as old as time. A Country where diverse dynasties have rules through centuries, leaving their mark on the landscape, language & culture of the nation.It is said that one can witness a different India after every hundred kilometer. Royal Palaces, Forts, Rich natural bounty, Untamed Wildlife..theres so much to soak in and store memories for a lifetime.Now a journey through India made much more memorable with the Maharajas express.A train almost half a mile long redefines luxury & comfort.It recreates the lifestyle of a pricely
Tentative Itinerary With Scheduled
Day 01: Sunday: Arrive Mumbai: Our iconic Heritage of India begins with a grand welcome which is carried in accordance with Indian customs. Registration is carried at the Taj Mahal Palace Hotel (Reporting Time is 1430hrs).
Guest are the escorted to chatarpati Shivaji Terminus Railway Station, Mumbai to board the Maharaja’s Express and begin the Indian heritage luxury tours. The Maharajas Express then leaves for Ajanta at 1640hrs where our guests have their briefs affair with the rich Indian history.
Guest can satiate their hunger with a sumptuous on-board dinner and then spend the overnight in lavish cabins and suites of Maharajas.
Day 02: Sunday: Ajanta: Begin your day with an on-board breakfast. Proceed for excursions to Ajanta Caves. These archaic Buddhist rock cave monuments date back 2nd BC or 480 or 650 AD; these were discovered under imperial rule and will give a perfect beginning to the luxurious heritage tour.
Return to the comforts of Maharajas Express for an on board lunch and spend your evening at leisure.
The Maharajas Express then proceeds for the Venice of East, Udaipur; the second destination of Heritage of Indian tour.
Enjoy your on-board Dinner and spend the night on the opulent Maharajas Express.
Day 03: Monday: Udaipur: Begin your day with an on-board breakfast.
As soon as guests arrive in city of lakes, Udaipur they proceed for a rejuvenating boat ride on the calm waters of lake Pichola followed by visit to grandiose City Palace which also has a vast collection of ancient miniature paintings and crystal gallery. In our iconic Indian heritage luxury tours guests can also peek into Indian artistry.
Guests can then have a royal lunch at Satkar Hall of Fateh Prakash Palace in the premises of city palace.
One can either choose a return to the train for a relaxed afternoon or may also opt for the optional services like.
• Spa facilities at 5 star hotel in Udaipur.
• Private shopping tour.
• Sound and Light show (if time permits)
Have a lavish dinner in our thematic restaurants Rang Mahal and Mayur Mahal.
Maharaja’s Express the proceed for Jodhpur, third destination in Heritage of India tour and guest can spend their night comfortably on the Maharaja’s Express.
Day 04: Tuesday: Jodhpur: Have a sumptous breakfast on-board and either spend the morning at leisure on board or one can choose to
• Avail the optional tour to Bishnoi Village (if time permits)
• Enjoy Spa facilities at a 5 star hotel.
Have your lunch on-board
Post Lunch, guest proceed to visit the archaic Mehrangarh fort followed by walking tour of the Old clock tower market. Guest can experience like locales of the city in our special heritage train tours with a joy ride on Tuk-Tuks.
Guests can then proceed for an exclusive Royal Cocktail dinner with cultural performance, a highlights of our heritage of India (puppet show), at Hanwant Mahal.
Guests then return to the comforts of the Maharajas Express which leaves for Bikaner.
Day 05: Wednesday: Bikaner: The day five in our Heritage of India tour begins while having on-board breakfast which guests can enjoy with a quaint view of countryside.
As guests arrive in Bikaner they can either choose to relax on-board or may also choose to visit either.
• Lalgarh Museum: Where you can witness the architectural marvel of Rajasthan.
• Deshnok (Rat temple): About 600 yrs old and is known for its sacred rats.
Guests have their lunch on-board and proceed to visit Junagarh Fort.
Guests then proceed for sundowners cocktails amidst the picturesque Sand dunes. En route tea break at Gajner Palace.
Our Indian heritage luxury tours are exemplars of fun with luxury and our guests experience the same as they arrive at the sand dunes and are greeted by cocktails, barbeque and folk dances.
Guests later return to the comforts of the Maharaja’s Express and the opulent train leaves for pink city, Jaipur.
Day 06: Thursday: Jaipur: Begin your day with an on-board breakfast. Arrive in Jaipur and begin your odyssey with a visit to the Amber fort.
After that guest proceed to city palace /Jai Mahal Palace where they can get a closer look at the heritage of India for and also indulge in an elephant activity where guests may choose to paint them, feed them or take a regal ride followed by lunch.
• Spa Facilites at 5 Star Hotel.
• Private shopping tour.
• Golfing at Rambagh Golf club.
Visit to City Palace and the Observatory (Jantar Mantar)
Post Lunch guests can either return to the comfort of Maharajas Express or may choose from optional activities such as guests have their dinner on board.
Day 07: Friday: Ranthambore-Fatehpur Sikri: Guests proceed for an exciting game drive at Ranthambore National Park.
Have a Sumptous breakfast on Board. The Maharaja’s Express then proceed for ancient Mughal Capital, Fatehpur Sikri and guest have their lunch on board.
Arrive in Fatehpur Sikri and visit the deserted Mughal City.
Guests later return to the comforts of Maharajas Express and enjoy an “Indian evening “followed by dinner on-board, a speciality of our heritage train tour.
Guests spend their night on the Maharaja’s Express.
Day 08: Saturday: Agra- Delhi: Arrive into the last destinations of the heritage of India tour, Agra and proceed to visit the monumental icon of love, Taj Mahal .Enjoy a champagne Breakfast feast atop Taj Khema.
The Maharaja’s Express proceed for its last stop, the national capital-Delhi.
Relish the last delicious on-board Lunch.
Disembark and bid farewell to the Maharja’s Express and the Heritage of India tour as your journey comes to an end..
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
•Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Checkout (subject to availability).
• Accommodation in double / twin bedded cabins.
• All meals, soft beverages, house brands of Indian wines, beer and spirits.
• Butler service.
• Guided off train excursions as illustrated in the journeys inclusive of entrance fees, still camera fee, transport and services of a guide.
• Complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water on board.
• Porterage at stations.
• Airfare .
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL as no control.
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016 (or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Pre and post tour accommodation and any tour extensions are not included unless specifically mentioned as part of the journeys
• Arrival and departure transfers
- Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
- Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.