3N Leh, 1N Nubra Valley, 1N Pangong , 1N Serchu, 1N Keylong, 2N Manali
Minimum number of participants in this group is 08 Pax for to operate the above group tour
This biking adventure in Ladakh also takes you to some of the most prominent attractions of the region. Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace and Shey gompa or monastery are some frequented sites near the city of Leh. A visit to Hemis gompa provides an opportunity to familiarise with the culture of the local Buddhists. The jaunt to Pangong Tso, a breathtaking lake, adds to the charm of this tour.
Day 01: Leh.
Arrival at Leh airport, to be received by our representative & transfer to the Hotel. Check in to the hotel for a complete day rest & bike allocation at evening. O/N Hotel
Day 02: Leh – Sham Valley – Rafting – Leh.
Morning after breakfast ride on your bike to visit to Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, Magnetic Hill, Sangam, confluence of Indus & Zangskar river, later river rafting at Zangskar River, later return back to Leh after lunch, enroute visit to Hall of Fame musem. Later in evening visit to Shanti Stupa where you can have a spectacular view of whole Leh City & Indus valley. O/N Leh
Day 03: Leh – Nubra Valley (120 Kms / 6- 7 Hrs)
After Breakfast leave for Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) Arrive at Hundur by afternoon. Lunch at Camp, rest of the day one is free to explore Deskit, Hunder Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village. O/N Camp
Day 04: Nubra Valley - Pangong Lake (150 Kms / 7- 8 Hrs)
Day 05: Pangong Lake – Leh (140 Kms / 7- 8 Hrs)
Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of Sun rise on lake. After Breakfast leave back to Leh, by crossing Changla pass, enroute visit Thikse Monastery. Evening free time at leisure in Leh town. O/N Leh.
Day 06: Leh – Serchu (260 Kms / 9 – 10 Hrs)
Early morning after breakfast leave for Serchu through Tanglang La Pass 17,585ft, 2nd Highest motorable road in the world, Skyangchu Thang, plateau on stretch of 42 Kms. Arrive at Serchu by evening. O/N Serchu
Day 07: Sarchu - Keylong (100 kms / 3 – 4 Hrs)
After breakfast leave from Serchu to Keylong by crossing Baralachala Pass (4800 m), O/N Keylong.
Day 08: Keylong – Manali (115 kms / 5 – 6 Hrs)
After breakfast leave from Keylong to Manali by crossing Rohtang Pass (3980 m). Arrive Manali by noon. Journey of Bikes over here. Evening at Leisure. O/N Manali
Day 09: Manali – Delhi (Overnight Coach Journey)
After breakfast, free time at leisure, later transfer to Manali bus stand, to board a A/C Volvo coach for Delhi. Overnight Coach Journey.lunch Sightseeing of Manali on your bike. O/N Manali
Day 10: Delhi.
Morning arrival at Delhi Bus Stand. Journey ends here. Tour Ends
Note: Above Quote / Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule.Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
12. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
Trip Charge Include:
1.Bike (500 CC – Royal Enfield) with fuel as per above tour plan.
2.Helmet for rider & pillion rider
3.09 Nights Accommodation in budget hotel on Sharing basis with Breakfast as per above cost selected.
4.Professional bike mechanic along with light spares accompanying us for the entire tour for the smooth handling of the tour.
5.Back up of one Vehicle for any breakdown by health or any other issues.
6.Guidance with bike preparation and physical conditioning on trip.
7.Medical kit with Oxygen cylinder with back up team.
8.Inner Line Permit and Monument Entrances.
9.River Rafting at Zangskar river.
10.Seat in A/C Volvo Coach for Manali – Delhi or Delhi – Manali (One way)
11. All Applicable taxes.
Terms and Conditions
1.Minimum number of participants in this group is 08 Pax for to operate the above group tour.
2.Motorcycle driving license & bike documents should be legal and valid.
3.Helmet: Compulsory for both, biker / pillion rider.
4.Participants should be medically fit to undertake this tour.
5.Anyone suffering from breathing problem, asthma, heart problem or any major medical problem should avoid this tour.
6.On Expedition riders will be required to drive a stretch of 250 km. Rider should be prepare to accept this long route ride.
7.Damage of bike on tour should be borne by biker.
8.Accident damage will have to be paid by the rider.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing .
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities.
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Air fare / train fare.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before departure: No Refund.
- Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
WHAT TO BRING ON RIDE/ CLOTHING & OTHER KIT
1.Sun Hat / Cap
2.Your regular medicine (if any)
4.Strong pair of Jens pant
5.Fleece/under jacket underclothes
6.Shoes or boots leather & scarf
9.Sunscreen/sun block UV 30/40
11.Thermos for Hot & Cold