3N Mahe, 2N Praslin
3N Mahe (2+1), 2N Praslin, Breakfast, Dinner, Ferry ticket, Isand Transfer
The Seychelles is an archipelago of 115 islands in the Indian Ocean off East Africa, known for its beaches, coral reefs, diving, nature reserves and rare wildlife such as giant Aldabra tortoises. Mahe island, with an international airport, is a key transport hub, home to capital Victoria, the mountain rainforests of Morne Seychellois National Park and white-sand beaches including Beau Vallon and Anse Takamaka.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 - Arrive in Seychelles (Mahe)
Welcome to Seychelles- an unmatched paradise on earth. Once you land in Mahe Island we will whisk you away to your hotel. You have the whole day to explore your beautiful resort.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 – Mahe
After Breakfast. Day your own.
Overnight stay at Hotel.
Optional Full Day Mahe Bus Tour with lunch (at an extra cost INR 6800 Per Person) (MON-SAT)
The south Mahe bus tour is ideal for visitors seeking to explore the south corners of the Mahe Island. This is a informative tour in which guests discover the history of Seychelles, with its legendary historical sites and other natural treasures. Wild south is the perfect excursion that you've been seeking.
Your day starts in charming Victoria, on a visit to the bustling market, ‘Little Ben’, its famous, landmark clock tower and the other fascinating nooks and crannies of
one of world’s smallest capitals.
A scenic drive into the cool of the mountains follows, offering unforgettable vistas of the ocean below en route to the enchanted setting of ‘Mission Lodge’, site of an ancient school for slave children and now home to the songs of rare, endemic birds. Seemingly suspended in the mountain mists is the tea plantation which you will pass on your descent to the surreal beautiful west coast and the photo opportunity of your stay as the road meanders through picturesque villages on its way to Pineapple Studios – an Alladin’s Cave of local arts & crafts.
This particular rainbow trail ends at spectacular Cap Lazare amid the scented blossoms of Frangipani trees and the manicured gardens of a private estate where you will feast on a mouthwatering Creole buffet served right on the beachfront.
The afternoon is yours to enjoy in the beautiful grounds of this exceptional domain, famous for its large population of Giant Land Tortoises and for the wonders of its underwater world.
Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3 - Mahe- Praslin
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel, post which we will take you to Praslin via a short 40 minutes Boat ride. Praslin is the more laid-back island with isolated beaches and turquoise blue water.
You have the whole day at leisure to explore Praslin today. The beaches around the island are all dreamlike, picture postcards of white sand and shallow, turquoise seas, with famous names like Anse Lazio and Anse Geogette frequently making top ten lists of best beaches and most beautiful destinations worldwide. We would definitely recommend visiting either or both the beaches.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 4- Praslin
After Breakfast. Day your own.
Overnight stay at Hotel.
Optional Tour Valle de Mai Only (at an extra cost INR 6200 per person) (MON/WED/FRI)
Here giant palms rustle overhead as you meander through this ancient forest filled with many endemic species of palm and rare fauna, such as the Seychelles Black Parrot, the tiger chameleon and the diminutive Seychelles tree frog.
Vallée de Mai is also home to the Coco de Mer palm; the seed is the largest nut in the world and has been treasured as a collectable and mystical aphrodisiac for centuries. Let our Guides unravel the secrets of this magical forest to you.
It was once believed - in the distant lands where these giant seeds would wash ashore - that the Coco de Mer originated from a sacred forest under the sea. Today, we know better, and Vallée de Mai – believed by some to be the original site of the Garden of Eden - is where these magnificent palms grow.
Day 5 –Praslin – Mahe
After Breakfast. Wake up to a beautiful morning. Today is your last day before you head out back to India via your evening flight. We recommend going hiking on your last day, to discover the untouched greenery. There are gorgeous trails which take you through the lush forests which open out to the clear white beaches. You will be blown away by this experience.
After exploring Praslin check out from your hotel, and take your ferry back from Praslin to Mahe where the international airport is. Travel back to India with exotic memories to last you a lifetime.
Day 7: Departure from Mahe: After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Tansfers from Hotel to airport. Back to Home.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. Return Economy Airfare (Sub to availability)
2. 3 Nights stay in Mahe Island (2N+1N)
3. 2 Nights stay in Praslin Island
4. Daily Breakfast & Dinner
5. Handling & Service Charge
6. Booking fee
7. Mahe Transfer – Airport/Hotel/Port
8. Praslin Transfer – Port/Hotel/Port
9. Ferry ticket Mahe – Praslin – Mahe by Cat cocos Ferry
10. Mahe Transfer – Port/Hotel/Airport
- Mahe Full Day Mahe Bus Tour with lunch (at an extra cost INR 6800 Per Person) (MON-SAT)
- Praslin Valle de Mai Only (at an extra cost INR 6200 per person) (MON/WED/FRI)
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
12. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
13. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
The best times to visit Seychelles are April, May, October and November. These months represent the transition times between the hot and humid northwest trade winds (from November through March) and the cooler southeast trade winds that define April through October.