Free 1 Nights stay on BB Basis, Return Airport transfers
The Seychelles is an archipelago of 115 islands in the Indian Ocean off East Africa, known for its beaches, coral reefs, diving, nature reserves and rare wildlife such as giant Aldabra tortoises. Mahe island, with an international airport, is a key transport hub, home to capital Victoria, the mountain rainforests of Morne Seychellois National Park and white-sand beaches including Beau Vallon and Anse Takamaka.
Tentative tour Plan:
Day 1: Mahe: Welcome to Seychelles! On arrival, meet the local representative and transfer to the hotel. Spend the rest of the day at leisure and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at Mahe. Meals: No Meals
Day 2: Mahe: After breakfast at the hotel, spend your day at leisure. You can opt to enjoy a visit to Praslin and La Digue. This will be a full day trip. After a day out, enjoy an overnight stay at Mahe. Meals: Breakfast
Day 3: After breakfast at the hotel, spend your day at leisure. You can opt for water sports or take a ride on the boat cruise to Cousin/Curieuse/St.Pierre. Enjoy an overnight stay at Mahe. Meals: Breakfast
Day 4: After breakfast at the hotel, spend your day at leisure. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 5: After breakfast at the hotel, spend your day at leisure. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 6: Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Post the meal, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home. Hope you had a great time in Seychelles and we hope to see you again soon! Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified) .
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check out(subject to availability).
• Return Airfare on an economy class (subject to availability).
• 4 Nights stay + 1 Night free on BB Basis
• Daily Breakfast
• Meet & Greet at an airport
• Mahe Airport-Hotel-Mahe Airport Transfers
• Standard Handling Charges
• Booking Fees
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges /Supplement/ Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Visa on arrival-any cost on arrival to be borne by the customer.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
- Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.