1N Genting Highlands, 2N Kuala Lumpur, 4N Bali
1N Genting Highland, 2N KualaLumpur, 4N Bali, Breakfast, Tour, Transfers, Visa Charges
Malaysia is to love Malaysia-a bubbling, bustling melting-pot of races and religions where Malays, Indians,. GENTING HIGHLANDS, within the Titiwangsa Mountains on the borders between the states of Pehang and Selangor of Malaysia. KUALA LUMPUR, the capital of Malaysia, is called KL by local.Bali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches coral reefs. The island is home to religious sites such as cliffside Uluwatu Temple. To the south, the beachside city of Kuta has lively bars and Bali- a world full of enchanting natural beauty.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1: Arrive Kuala Lumpur- Genting – En-Route 30 Minutes Stop At Batu Caves
Welcome to Malaysia at Kuala Lumpur Airport. Meet & greet by our representative for transfer to hotel in Genting. Arrival pick up from Airport to Genting Highland. En-route 30 minutes stop at Batu Caves. Overnight in Genting.
Day 2: Genting- Kuala Lumpur – Enroute Half Day Kul City Tour
After Breakfast. Today we take you to City Tour.
Tentative Time @1300hrs – pick up transfer to Kuala Lumpur. En-route half day KUL city tour. Drop off at KUL Hotel. Overnight in Kuala Lumpur. (B)
Day 3: Kuala Lumpur- Optional Tour (Kl Tower Including Dinner- At an Extra Cost)
After Breakfast. Day at your own.
Optional Private Night Tour with Indian Dinner + Kl Tower observation Deck Ticket (at an extra cost INR 3290 Adult / INR 2790 Child)
Pick up time – 18.30hrs at night you can chose night KL Tower including dinner visit to Asia 2nd Tallest KL Tower observatory entrances, Set Dinner at Indian fine dining restaurant, Mesmerizing night illuminating view of tallest Petronas Twin tower photostop & lively china town shopping. Overnight in Kuala Lumpur. (B)
Day 4: Kuala Lumpur - Bali – Bounty Sunset Dinner Cruise
After Breakfast, Check out from the Hotel. Our transfer drops off to the Airport for catch flight Bali. Welcome to one of the most beautiful places in the world-Bali! On arriving at Denpasar Bali Airport, the local tour co-ordinator will meet and assist you for your transfer to the hotel. On arriving at the hotel, check-in and relax in your room. The day is free to relax, refresh and get acquainted to the area at your own pace.
At Evening, Today we take you to Bounty Sunset Dinner Cruise.
Bounty Sunset Dinner Cruise Tour - Cruise in comfort aboard Bali Bounty Cruises 600 passenger catamaran with a cruising speed of up to 30 knots, you may sit back, relax and enjoy full staff service while reading the daily newspaper or viewing our onboard video entertainment. Stay Overnight in Bali. (B, D)
Day 5: Bali (Indonesia) - Tanjung Benoa (1 X Banana Boat) + Tanah Lot Temple Tour
Breakfast at Hotel, Today we take you to Tanjung Benoa (1 X Banana Boat) & Tanah Lot Temple Tour.
Pick up at 10:00 Hrs from the lobby for Water Sports at Tanjung Benoa (1x Banana Boat ride Incl. in the package). And Tanah Lot Temple is located in coastal side of Beraban countryside, Kediri sub district and Tabanan Regency. It is situated in 30 Km in west side of Denpasar town and about 11 Km in south side of Tabanan town. The temple is built on the rock with 3 acre size and reachable in a few minute by walk, because it is just 20 meters from the coastal lip. This temple is very famous among tourist destinations in Bali with spectacular view of sunset. At some nooks of coral reef around Tanah Lot Temple there are holy tame snake in black and white color where according to the local society believe that it as a deity property and as the guard of the temple from the bad influence. Back to Hotel. Overnight in Bali. (B)
Day 6: Bali (Indonesia) -120 Mins Balinese Massage at Bali Orchid Spa
After Breakfast Day take time free then you get ready for 120 mins Balinese Massage. Overnight in Bali. (B)
Day 7: Bali (Indonesia) –FD Celuk - Mas - Kintamani - Puri Ubud - Ubud Market For Shopping Or White Water Rafting with Lunch
Breakfast at Hotel. Today we take you to Full Day Kintamani + Ubud market.
Tentative Pick up at 10:00 Hrs from the Hotel Lobby for Full Day of Ubud Kintamani Tour, visiting places of interest in Celuk (Pronounced as CHELUK) for Gold & Silver Smith then to Mas Village for woodcarving, Thereafter you will be taken to Ubud, to visit the Puri Ubud; a beautiful palace with artistically traditional building containing high esthetics value, followed by Ubud Market tour for Shopping. Overnight in Bali (B)
Breakfast at Hotel. Today we take you to White Water Rafting with Lunch
Tentative Pick up at 10:00 Hrs from the Hotel Lobby for White water rafting, Bali white water rafting invites you to ride the raft on the river along the 14 km. Enjoy the greatest point of Telaga waja river for your fun to be memorable day in Bali and then you take also Bali Coffee. Overnight in Bali (B, L)
Day 8: Bali (Indonesia) Departure
Return Home with Wonderful Memories Enjoy a lazed up morning in your cozy bed followed by an extensive breakfast, check out from the hotel and see if you have time left to enjoy some more last time sightseeing in the nearby areas. Catch your transfer from hotel lobby to get to the airport for your return flight to Delhi. On your return, we would like to receive your feedback about the trip. Departure. (B)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. Economy Class Return Airfare (DELHI-KUALA LUMPUR -BALI-DELHI BY AIR) -Sub to availability
2. Meet & Greet by an English speaking representative at the airport
3. 1 Night stay in Genting
4. 2 Nights stay in Kuala Lumpur
5. 4 Nights stay in Bali
6. Daily Breakfast
7. Transfer (Kl International Airport – Genting Highlands – Kuala Lumpur- International Airport) on SIC Basis
8. Bali Airport Transfers by PVT Basis
9. En-route 30 minutes stop at Batu Caves
10. En-route Half Day Kuala Lumpur City tour SIC basis from Genting
11. 2 ways Genting Skyway Cable Car ticket (2 passes per room for 1 time usage only), guest to enjoy during own free time
12. Bali Full Day Kintamani Volcano Tour + Ubud Market Tour on PVT Basis OR WHITE WATER RAFTING ON SEAT IN COACH WITH ASIAN BUFFET LUNCH on SIC
13. Bali Full Day 1 X Banana Boat Ride at Tanjung Benoa for water sport + Uluwatu Temple Tour on PVT basis
14. Bali Bounty Sunset Dinner Cruise in SIC
15. Bali 120 mins Balinese Massage at Bali Orchid Spa (Regular)
16. Malaysia Visa Charges
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa on arrival
3. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
4. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
5. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
6. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
7. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
8. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
9. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
10. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
12. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
13. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
14. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
-From 1 June 2014, the government has implemented a heritage tax a charge of MYR 3 per room per night .
-ADULT TRIPLE /CHILD WITH BED include extra bed in KUL & ONLY B’fast in Genting Hotels (no extra bed in genting).
-KUL>>SIC transfers are available for pick up between 0600-1800 hrs only otherwise PVT Transfer will be charged+ MIDNIGHT SURCHARGE APPLIES FOR TRANSFERS BETWEEN 2200HRS-0700 HRS @USD 10 PER PERSON PER WAY (DEP PICK UP FROM KUL /SUNWAY HOTEL 4 HRS BEFORE FLIGHT TIME.
-Only 2 Standard sized luggage are allowed per person in KUL/GENTING