1N Genting Highlands, 2N Kuala Lumpur, 4N Bali
1N Genting Highland, 2N KualaLumpur, 4N Bali, Breakfast, Tour, Transfers, Visa Charges
Malaysia is to love Malaysia-a bubbling, bustling melting-pot of races and religions where Malays, Indians,. GENTING HIGHLANDS, within the Titiwangsa Mountains on the borders between the states of Pehang and Selangor of Malaysia. KUALA LUMPUR, the capital of Malaysia, is called KL by local.Bali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches coral reefs. The island is home to religious sites such as cliffside Uluwatu Temple. To the south, the beachside city of Kuta has lively bars and Bali- a world full of enchanting natural beauty.
TENTATIVE TOUR PLAN:-
Day 1: ARRIVE KUALA LUMPUR-GENTING – EN-ROUTE 30 MINUTES STOP AT BATU CAVES - Welcome to Malaysia at Kuala Lumpur Airport. Meet & greet by our representative for transfer to hotel in Genting. Arrival pick up from Airport to Genting Highland. En-route 30 minutes stop at Batu Caves. Overnight in Genting. Meals: No Meals
Day 2: GENTING- SNOW WORLD TICKET - KUALA LUMPUR – ENROUTE HALF DAY KUL CITY TOUR- After a hearty breakfast. Get ready for Snow world ticket. 1300hrs – pick up transfer to Kuala Lumpur. En-route half day KUL city tour. Drop off at KUL Hotel. Overnight in Kuala Lumpur. Meals: Breakfast
Day 3: KUALA LUMPUR- Optional Tour (KL TOWER INCLUDING DINNER- at an extra cost):- After Breakfast. Day free at leisure. And at night you can chose night tour (at an extra cost) KL Tower including dinner visit to Asia 2nd Tallest KL Tower observatory entrances, Set Dinner at Indian fine dining restaurant, Mesmerizing night illuminating view of tallest Petronas Twin tower photostop & lively china town shopping. Pick up time – 7.00 pm. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 4: KUALA LUMPUR - BALI – BOUNTY SUNSET DINNER CRUISE – After Breakfast, Check out from the Hotel. Our transfer drops off to the Airport for catch flight Bali. Welcome to one of the most beautiful places in the world-Bali! On arriving at Denpasar Bali Airport, the local tour co-ordinator will meet and assist you for your transfer to the hotel. On arriving at the hotel, check-in and relax in your room. The day is free to relax, refresh and get acquainted to the area at your own pace. At Evening you get ready for your Bounty Sunset Dinner Cruise Tour - Cruise in comfort aboard Bali Bounty Cruises 600 passenger catamaran with a cruising speed of up to 30 knots, you may sit back, relax and enjoy full staff service while reading the daily newspaper or viewing our onboard video entertainment. Stay overnight at hotel in Bali. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 5: BALI (INDONESIA) - Tanjung Benoa (1 x Banana Boat) + Tanah Lot Temple Tour– Breakfast at Hotel, Pick up at 10:00 Hrs from the lobby for Water Sports at Tanjung Benoa (1x Banana Boat ride Incl. in the package). And Tanah Lot Temple is located in coastal side of Beraban countryside, Kediri sub district and Tabanan Regency. It is situated in 30 Km in west side of Denpasar town and about 11 Km in south side of Tabanan town. The temple is built on the rock with 3 acre size and reachable in a few minute by walk, because it is just 20 meters from the coastal lip. This temple is very famous among tourist destinations in Bali with spectacular view of sunset. At some nooks of coral reef around Tanah Lot Temple there are holy tame snake in black and white color where according to the local society believe that it as a deity property and as the guard of the temple from the bad influence.Back to Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 6: BALI (INDONESIA) -120 MINS BALINESE MASSAGE AT BALI ORCHID SPA – After Breakfast Day take time free then you get ready for 120 mins Balinese Massage. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 7: BALI (INDONESIA) –FD Celuk - Mas - Kintamani - Puri Ubud - Ubud Market for Shopping OR WHITE WATER RAFTING ON SEAT IN COACH WITH ASIAN BUFFET LUNCH SIC:- Breakfast at Hotel, Pick up at 10:00 Hrs from the Hotel Lobby for Full Day of Ubud Kintamani Tour, visiting places of interest in Celuk (Pronounced as CHELUK) for Gold & Silver Smith then to Mas Village for woodcarving, Thereafter you will be taken to Ubud, to visit the Puri Ubud; a beautiful palace with artistically traditional building containing high esthetics value, followed by Ubud Market tour for Shopping. Meals: Breakfast
Breakfast at Hotel, Pick up at 10:00 Hrs from the Hotel Lobby for White water rafting, Bali white water rafting invites you to ride the raft on the river along the 14 km. Enjoy the greatest point of Telaga waja river for your fun to be memorable day in Bali and then you take also Bali Coffee. Meals: Breakfast & Asian Lunch
Day 8: BALI (INDONESIA) DEPARTURE –Return Home with Wonderful Memories Enjoy a lazed up morning in your cozy bed followed by an extensive breakfast, check out from the hotel and see if you have time left to enjoy some more last time sightseeing in the nearby areas. Catch your transfer from hotel lobby to get to the airport for your return flight to Delhi. On your return, we would like to receive your feedback about the trip. Departure. Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified) .
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check out(subject to availability).
1. Economy Class Return Airfare (DELHI-KUALA LUMPUR -BALI-DELHI BY AIR) -Sub to availability
2. Meet & Greet by an English speaking representative at the airport
3. 4 Nights Bali accommodation
4. 2 Nights Kuala Lumpur accommodation
5. 1 Nights Genting accommodation
6. Daily Breakfast
7. Bali Airport Transfers by PVT Basis
8. Transfer: KL Intl’ Airport / Genting Highland / KUL / Kl Intl’ Airport (SIC Basis)
9. 2- Ways Genting Skyway Cable Car Ticket ( 2 passes per room for 1 time usage only), guest to enjoy during own free time
10. En-route Half day Kuala Lumpur City Tour on SIC
11. En-route 30 minutes stop at Batu Caves
12. Genting Snow world ticket
13. Full Day Kintamani Volcano Tour + Ubud Market Tour on PVT Basis OR WHITE WATER RAFTING ON SEAT IN COACH WITH ASIAN BUFFET LUNCH on SIC
14. Full Day 1 X Banana Boat Ride at Tanjung Benoa for water sport + Uluwatu Temple Tour on PVT basis
15. Bounty Sunset Dinner Cruise in SIC
16. 120 mins Balinese Massage at Bali Orchid Spa (Regular)
17. Bali 01 local Sim Card
18. Malaysia Visa Charges
Add on Offer (Bali):
1 X Set Menu Dinner at Indian Restaurant without Transfers at Rs. 1200 p.p.
1 X Set Menu Dinner at Indian Restaurant with Private Transfers at Rs. 2300 p.p.
Optional Tours in KUL (Min 2 PAX):-
1. Full Day Melaka Tour with lunch (Local Food) SIC Rs. 2500 Adult / 1700 Child
2. Petronas Twin Towers Night Tour PVT (with Skybridge & Observation Deck Ticket) Rs. 4600 Adult / Rs. 3400 Child
3. Night tour with Malay Dinner & Show SIC Rs. 2700 Adult / Rs. 2000 Child
4. Night Tour with Indian Dinner + KL Tower Observation Deck Ticket PVT Rs. 3200 Adult / Rs. 2700 Child
BEST BUY Tours for BALI (Min 2 Pax) - SIC transfers Inclusive
• 120 mins Balinese Massage at The Banjar Spa (Luxury) Rs. 3100 p.p.
• 120 mins Balinese Massage at Bali Orchid Spa (Regular) Rs. 2200 p.p.
• Bounty Sunset Dinner Cruise Rs. 3700 p.p.
• Lembongan Island Beach Club Cruise by Bali Hai Rs. 7000 p.p.
• Kintamani Sunrise Trekking Rs. 3800 p.p.
• Odyssey Submarine Tour(Incl Buffet Lunch) Rs. 6300 p.p.
• Dolphin Interaction(Dolphin Tour) 6700 p.p.
Watersports at Tanjung Benoa: SIC Transfers Inclusive
• Parasailing Rs. 1000 p.p
• Tubing Ride Rs. 1000 p.p
• Jet ski Rs. 1200 p.p.
• Fly Fish Rs. 1300 p.p.
• Wake Board Rs. 1700 p.p.
• Snorkeling + Glass Bottom Boat Rs. 2300 p.p.
• Turtle Farm Visit + Glass Bottom Boat Rs. 2300 per Boat (max 10 Pax)
• Dolphin Tour Rs. 6700 p.p.
• Under Sea Walker Rs. 3100 p.p.
• Scuba Diving – 1 dive Rs. 2700 p.p.
– 2 dive Rs. 4200 p.p
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges /Supplement/ Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
-From 1 June 2014, the government has implemented a heritage tax a charge of MYR 3 per room per night .
-ADULT TRIPLE /CHILD WITH BED include extra bed in KUL & ONLY B’fast in Genting Hotels (no extra bed in genting).
-KUL>>SIC transfers are available for pick up between 0600-1800 hrs only otherwise PVT Transfer will be charged+ MIDNIGHT SURCHARGE APPLIES FOR TRANSFERS BETWEEN 2200HRS-0700 HRS @USD 10 PER PERSON PER WAY (DEP PICK UP FROM KUL /SUNWAY HOTEL 4 HRS BEFORE FLIGHT TIME.
-Only 2 Standard sized luggage are allowed per person in KUL/GENTING