1N Genting Highlands, 2N Kuala Lumpur, 4N Bali
Genting Highland, Kuala Lumpur, Bali,Transfers,Sightseeing & Activities
Malaysia is to love Malaysia-a bubbling, bustling melting-pot of races and religions where Malays, Indians,. GENTING HIGHLANDS, within the Titiwangsa Mountains on the borders between the states of Pehang and Selangor of Malaysia. KUALA LUMPUR, the capital of Malaysia, is called KL by local.Bali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches coral reefs. The island is home to religious sites such as cliffside Uluwatu Temple. To the south, the beachside city of Kuta has lively bars and Bali- a world full of enchanting natural beauty.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1: Kul –Genting – Arrive Kuala Lumpur. Meet with our representative & proceed to Genting Highlands check in to the hotel and spend the rest of the day enjoying the hotel, the casino, the theme park. Overnight stay hotel. Overnight at hotel. Meals: No Meals.
Day 2: Genting - Kul – Half day City Tour - Dinner Coupon–Welcome to Kuala Lumpur - a paradise for shoppers, Mecca for food lovers and every partygoers dream. Upon arrival at Kuala Lumpur, transferred to the hotel and check in (Standard check in time 1300 hours). City Tour of Kuala Lumpur >>Experience the historic sites and monuments the city has to offer. Kuala Lumpur-affectionately called as "KL”, offers a variety of historic sites and monuments including the Jamek Mosque, the oldest Mosque located at the confluence of two rivers, King's Palace, National Museum, and you will also pass by the Parliament House, Supreme Court with its unique Moorish architecture (Sultan Abdul Samad building), and the Independent Square. Stop for a quick photo near Petronas Twin Tower and then head to the Kuala Lumpur Tower to enjoy the bird’s eye view of the city. Later in the night proceed for Dinner Coupon. Overnight stay at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner.
Day 3: Kuala Lumpur- Optional Tour (Private Petronas Twin Tower Night Visit with Skybridge & Observation Deck Ticket with Dinner (at an extra cost INR 4290 Adult / INR 3180 Child) After Breakfast. Day at your own.
Pick up time – 18.30hrs at night you can chose night KL Tower including dinner visit to Asia 2nd Tallest KL Tower observatory entrances, Set Dinner at Indian fine dining restaurant, Mesmerizing night illuminating view of tallest Petronas Twin tower photostop & lively china town shopping. Overnight in Kuala Lumpur. Meals: Breakfast
Day 4: Kuala Lumpur - Bali – Bounty Sunset Dinner Cruise
After Breakfast, Check out from the Hotel. Our transfer drops off to the Airport for catch flight Bali. Welcome to one of the most beautiful places in the world-Bali! On arriving at Denpasar Bali Airport, the local tour co-ordinator will meet and assist you for your transfer to the hotel. On arriving at the hotel, check-in and relax in your room. The day is free to relax, refresh and get acquainted to the area at your own pace.
At Evening, Today we take you to Bounty Sunset Dinner Cruise.
Bounty Sunset Dinner Cruise Tour - Cruise in comfort aboard Bali Bounty Cruises 600 passenger catamaran with a cruising speed of up to 30 knots, you may sit back, relax and enjoy full staff service while reading the daily newspaper or viewing our onboard video entertainment. Stay Overnight in Bali. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner.
Day 5: Bali (Indonesia) - Tanjung Benoa (1 x Banana Boat) + Uluwatu Temple Tour:
Breakfast at Hotel, Pick up at 10:00 Hrs from the lobby for Water Sports at Tanjung Benoa . Enjoy the water sports & activities . Later, visit the Uluwatu Temple with sunset view facing to the Indian ocean and watching the beautiful Kecak and Fire Dance Performance near the temple. Uluwatu Temple is amazing temple sits on 70 meter protuding cliff with some group monkey nearby. Overnight at hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 4: Bali (Indonesia) :White Water Rafting with Asian Buffet Lunch+ 120MINUTES Balinese Massage at Spa(SIC):-
Breakfast at Hotel, Pick up at 10:00 Hrs from the Hotel Lobby for White water rafting, Bali white water rafting invites you to ride the raft on the river along the 14 km. Enjoy the greatest point of Telaga waja river for your fun to be memorable day in Bali and then you take also Bali Coffee. Drop at the Bali Orchid Spa for 120 minutes Balinese Massage for Couple to relax . Drop back to Hotel. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch.
Day 7: Bali (Indonesia) – Choice of Celuk-Kintamani-Ubud OR FD Taman Ayun- Bedugul-Tanah Lot Tour
FD Celuk - Mas - Kintamani - Puri Ubud - Ubud Market for Shopping
Breakfast at Hotel, Pick up at 10:00 Hrs from the Hotel Lobby for Full Day of Ubud Kintamani Tour, visiting places of interest in Celuk (Pronounced as CHELUK) for Gold & Silver Smith then to Mas Village for woodcarving, Thereafter you will be taken to Ubud, to visit the Puri Ubud; a beautiful palace with artistically traditional building containing high esthetics value, followed by Ubud Market tour for Shopping.
FD Taman Ayun- Bedugul-Tanah Lot Tour
After picked up from your Bali hotel, you will visit Taman Ayun, also known as the Royal Family Temple. The temple dates back to the Mengwi Kingdom in 1634. Continue to Alas Kedaton temple, in a forest known as the Monkey Forest located in Tabanan. Continue in the late afternoon to Tanah Lot, Bali’s most photographed temple. The temple is perched on a little rocky islet that is inaccessible during high tides. At sunset, the tides are low and you can walk to visit the temple and watch the sun dip into the ocean. Then afterwards you can return to your hotel just after the beautiful sunset view. Meals: Breakfast
Day 8: Bali (Indonesia) Departure
Return Home with Wonderful Memories Enjoy a lazed up morning in your cozy bed followed by an extensive breakfast, check out from the hotel and see if you have time left to enjoy some more last time sightseeing in the nearby areas. Catch your transfer from hotel lobby to get to the airport for your return flight to Delhi. On your return, we would like to receive your feedback about the trip. Departure. Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. Economy Class Return Airfare (DELHI-KUALA LUMPUR -BALI-DELHI BY AIR) -Sub to availability
2. Meet & Greet by an English speaking representative at the airport
3. 1 Night stay in Genting
4. 2 Nights stay in Kuala Lumpur
5. 4 Nights stay in Bali
6. Daily Breakfast
7. Transfer (Kl International Airport – Genting Highlands – Kuala Lumpur- International Airport) on SIC Basis
8. Arrival Departure transfers on Private Basis
9. Half Day Kuala Lumpur City tour SIC basis
10. 2 Indian Dinner Coupons in Kuala Lumpur (without transfers)
11. 2 way Genting Skyway cable car Ticket guest to enjoy during own free time – subject to maintenance & weather condition
12. Full Day Kintamani Volcano Tour + Ubud Market Tour or FD Taman Ayun- Bedugul-Tanah Lot Tour PVT Basis
13. Full Day 1 X Banana Boat Ride at Tanjung Benoa for water sport + Uluwatu Temple Tour on PVT basis
14. Whitewater Rafting (SIC Basis) with Asian Buffet Lunch
15. 120 Minutes Balinese Massage Spa (Regular) with transfers
16. Bounty Sunset Dinner Cruise on SIC
Add On Extra Cost:
Malaysia E-Visa Offer (Valid from 1 April '18 till further notice/sub to change):
1. Tourist Visa Charges INR 4500 per person per adult/child
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa on arrival
3. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
4. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
5. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
6. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
7. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
8. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
9. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
10. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
12. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
13. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
14. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
-From 1 June 2014, the government has implemented a heritage tax a charge of MYR 3 per room per night .
-KUL>>SIC transfers are available for pick up between 0600-1800 hrs only otherwise PVT Transfer will be charged+ MIDNIGHT SURCHARGE APPLIES FOR TRANSFERS BETWEEN 2200HRS-0700 HRS @USD 10 PER PERSON PER WAY (DEP PICK UP FROM KUL /SUNWAY HOTEL 4 HRS BEFORE FLIGHT TIME.
-Only 2 Standard sized luggage are allowed per person in KUL/GENTING