1N Genting Highlands, 2N Kuala Lumpur, 4N Bali
2NKuala Lumpur,1NGenting 4NBali,Transfers, KL Tower, 2way Cable Car, Dinner Cruise,Rafting Kintamani
In your Honeymoon Package of 7Nights you will explore two Countries Malaysia & Bali. Kualal Lumpur you would enjoy KL Tower with entrance to Observation Deck along with Genting stay with 02way cable car rides. In Bali you enjoy Romantic Dinner Cruise, Rafting, Kintamani Tour with Tanah Lot Temple Tour. Also you have the option to vivit Nusa Penida Isaland Tour.
Kuala Lumpur: The capital city is a place to look out for earmarked by culinary exploits and a culture as diverse. The colorfully chaotic Central Market sells handcrafted artifacts and is a big hit with tourists, while the towering Petronas twin towers adds up to the city skyline! The city is lined in Colonial architecture highlighted in the Merdeka Square, and the famous Chinatown bustles with people and business. In Kuala Lumpur’s urban face, the Golden Triangle, Petronas Twin Towers still stands out as an unusual benchmark of Malaysia’s modern architecture.
Bali: Bali is a fairly large island and you will need a method to get around if you plan on exploring more than the hotel pool. Bali is a paradise for spa lovers, and all sorts of treatments are widely available. The Balinese lulur body scrub with herbs and spices—traditionally performed before a wedding ceremony—is particularly popular. Bali has become famous for its large collection of private villas for rent, complete with staff and top-class levels of service.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1: Kul –Genting – Enroute Batu Caves
Arrive Kuala Lumpur. Meet with our representative & proceed to Genting Highlands, Enroute 30 mins stop at Batu Caves. Later check in to the hotel and spend the rest of the day enjoying the hotel, the casino, the theme park. Overnight stay in Genting. Meals: No Meals.
Day 2: Genting - Kul – Half day City Tour
Morning after breakfast, check out from Genting hotel & proceed to Kuala Lumpur, Enroute City Tour of Kuala Lumpur Experience the historic sites and monuments the city has to offer. Kuala Lumpur-affectionately called as "KL”, offers a variety of historic sites and monuments including the Jamek Mosque, the oldest Mosque located at the confluence of two rivers, King's Palace, National Museum, and you will also pass by the Parliament House, Supreme Court with its unique Moorish architecture (Sultan Abdul Samad building), and the Independent Square. Stop for a quick photo near Petronas Twin Tower and then head to the Kuala Lumpur Tower to enjoy the bird’s eye view of the city. Overnight stay in Kuala Lumpur. Meals: Breakfast.
Day 3: Kuala Lumpur- Optional Tour (Private Petronas Twin Tower Night Visit with Skybridge & Observation Deck Ticket with Dinner
After Breakfast. Day at your own.
Pick up time – 18.30hrs at night you can chose night KL Tower including dinner visit to Asia 2nd Tallest KL Tower observatory entrances, Set Dinner at Indian fine dining restaurant, Mesmerizing night illuminating view of tallest Petronas Twin tower photostop & lively china town shopping. Overnight stay in Kuala Lumpur. Meals: Breakfast
Day 4: Kuala Lumpur - Bali – Romantic Sunset Dinner Cruise
After Breakfast, Check out from the hotel & transfer to the Airport to board the flight for Bali. Arrival at Bali Airport, the local tour co-ordinator will meet and assist you for your transfer to the hotel. On arriving at the hotel, check-in and relax in your room. The day is free to relax, refresh and get acquainted to the area at your own pace.
At Evening, Today we take you to Bounty Sunset Dinner Cruise.
Bounty Sunset Dinner Cruise Tour - Cruise in comfort aboard Bali Bounty Cruises 600 passenger catamaran with a cruising speed of up to 30 knots, you may sit back, relax and enjoy full staff service while reading the daily newspaper or viewing our onboard video entertainment. Overnight stay in Bali. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner.
Day 5: Bali – Full Day White Water Rafting Tour With Lunch
Breakfast at Hotel. Afterward proceeding to Ayung River for white water Rafting. Ayung River remains the most popular rafting place in Bali. The rapids are very challenging and of course will boost your adrenaline racing but suitable for beginner. A 3 hours adventure on the scenic Ayung River will be an unforgettable white water rafting. Afterward, lunch will served at Ayung Restaurant. Overnight stay in Bali. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 6: Bali - Full Day Kintamani Tour + Tanah Lot Temple Tour
Breakfast at Hotel, Check out from hotel & proceed for full Day Kintamani Kintamani Batur volcano. Here you can see amazing panorama of the Mount Batur active volcano and its lake. Relax in the cool mountain atmosphere while enjoying a buffet lunch, which is served at a local restaurant, with views that lead directly to the volcano and its crater lake. Later proceed for to Tanah Lot Temple the Balinese temple above the rock formation off the Indonesian island of Bali shares the splendid sunset backdrops. We can view this temple from several spot points with amazing view of the ocean and sunset. This place is highly recommended to snap photos with the temple and amazing sunset as the background. After being satisfied admiring the ease of the Tanah Lot temple, our driver will drive you back to the hotel. Overnight stay in Bali. Meals: Breakfast
Day 7: Bali - Optional Tour: Nusa Penida Island Tour + Local Lunch
Breakfast at Hotel. Pick up from hotel & proceed for Nusa Penida One Day tour is the best Nusa penida tour packages and very popular Nusa Penida cheap tour, a half day journey to visit tourist destination and others interest place in Nusa penida Island the Paradise of amazing Panorama. Nusa penida island located at the south eastern coast of Bali Island. This is the largest of three island the others being Nusa Lembongan and Nusa ceningan. Nusa Penida One Day Tour will visit place of interest such as : Broken Beach, Angle’s Billabong, Kelingking Beach, Crystal Bay. Later back to hotel. Overnight stay in Bali. Meals: Breakfast
Day 8: Bali Departure
After breakfast check out from the hotel and see if you have time left to enjoy some more last time shopping. Later transfer from hotel lobby to airport for your return flight. Meals: Breakfast
Note : Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
8. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
9. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
10. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
11. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Meet & Greet by an English speaking representative at the airport
2. 1 Night stay in Genting Highland with breakfast
3. 2 Nights stay in Kuala Lumpur with breakfast
4. Transfer (Kl International Airport – Genting Highlands – Kuala Lumpur Hotel- International Airport) on SIC Basis
5. Enroute 30 mins Batu Caves
6. Half Day Kuala Lumpur City tour SIC basis
7. 2 way Genting Skyway cable car Ticket guest to enjoy during own free time – subject to maintenance & weather condition
8. 4 Nights stay in Bali with breakfast
9. Transfers (Airport - Hotel - Airport) in Bali on Private
10. Romantic Sunset Dinner Cruise by Bounty on SIC basis
11. Full Day Kintamani Tour followed by Tanah Lot Temple Tour on Private basis
12. Half Day White Water Rafting on SIC
13. All taxes
** Add on extra: per adult (*subject to change without notice)
- Malaysia Tourist Visa Charges INR 4500 per person
** Add on Extra Room Upgrade at Genting
- First World: Superior Deluxe: USD 25/INR 1950 per person
*Mid Night Surcharge for Malaysia Transfers between 2200Hrs-0700hrs (No SIC transfers are available during these hours)
(Based on 2 pax travelling): USD 30/INR 2340 per person per way
Optional Tour in Kuala Lumpur *ROE applies(CodeTT-SN060420):-
1. PVT Petronas Twin Towers Night visit (with Skybridge + Observation deck Ticket) USD46/INR 3590
2. SICHalf Day Putrajaya Tour with Cruise Tasik (30min boat ride) USD51/INR 3980
3. SIC Night Tour with Dinner at Atmosphere 360, KL Tower Revoloving Restaurant: USD 100/INR 7800
4. SIC Half day Tour with KL Bird Park + Aquaria KLCC ticket included: USD 58/INR 4530
Optional Tour in Bali *ROE applies(CodeST-SN060420):-
1 Water sports with parasailing, banana boat & Jet Ski on SIC USD 42/INR 3160
2. Bali swing with Local Lunch USD 63 / INR 4800
3. Nusa Penida Island Tour with SIC basis (including lunch + 01 snorkeling) USD 66/INR 5000
4. Romantic Sunset Dinner Cruise by Bali Hai Cruise on SIC basis: USD 82/INR 6300
5. Romantic Candle Lit Dinner wit (Veg / Non Veg Set Menu) @Sthala Ubud by Marriott no transfers USD 50/INR 3800
6. Romantic Candle Lit Dinner wit (Veg / Non Veg Set Menu) @ Westin Resort no transfers USD 61/INR 4600
7. Romantic Candle Lit Dinner wit (Veg / Non Veg Set Menu) @ Anvaya Beach Resort no transfers USD 64/INR 4800
1. GST Included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be..
Best time to visit :
The climate in is quite humid overall, and one must always be ready for rains at any time of the year. Therefore, the best time to visit is from May to July or December to February.